8DPO- any symptoms?

ANL25

Reaction score
The agony of waiting!!! Maybe this will help make the time go by? Haha.... I did say maybe! What dpo are you? Do you have any symptoms? If so- what are they and when did you start getting it? When will you test?

Hey,

I am currently 8dpo today as well and 4 days until AF is expected. I know this sounds crazy but I’ve had constant symptoms since ovulation time. I’ve had constant mild cramping, fatigue, lower back aches to the point where DP has to give me a massage every night before bed and mildly sore (.)(.). I woke up this morning with nausea and gassy.

You are not alone, I hope this month is BFPs for us!!

Hey,

I am currently 8dpo today as well and 4 days until AF is expected. I know this sounds crazy but I’ve had constant symptoms since ovulation time. I’ve had constant mild cramping, fatigue, lower back aches to the point where DP has to give me a massage every night before bed and mildly sore (.)(.). I woke up this morning with nausea and gassy.

You are not alone, I hope this month is BFPs for us!!
It’s so hard to not symptom spot. It’s even worse that pregnancy symptoms and AF symptoms are so similar!

4Dpo I had cramping
5DPO severe gas pains
Today I felt fatigued and a bit nauseous... but I have a habit of continuing to eat my lunch even after I’m full, LOL! So it could have just been that!
And yep that’s pretty much it for me! :)

I don’t know why I didn’t this to myself but I tested today. :( BFN @9dpo and with a FRER. Ughhhh. Not even a squinted! Pretty bummed.

6dpo today, STARVING no matter what I eat and can't taste vinegar??

4dpo and 5dpo also SO hungry, plus some light headed feelings.

This is the first real cycle since coming off Nexplanon, so I'm blaming it on hormone regulation because I don't want to get my hopes up!

Am currently 7-9 dpo and have had a bad headache and sniffly nose, cramping on right side lots and lots of creamy cm and weirdly enough today my mouth just randomly started bleeding, feeling very off.

Good luck ladies! I hope you get your bfp this cycle!

9DPO today, had creamy CM and extreme nipple sensitivity at 7DPO. Some breast tenderness yesterday and today. Going to get some dollar store cheapies and start testing tomorrow, saving my digi until Saturday.

I am 8DPO and I've been sick for a week so I can't even pinpoint any symptoms! No sense of smell, always got a headache and my sinuses hate me. I think my boobs are sore but is that just me hoping they are?? Because that's always the first sign of pregnancy for me. Wishful thinking perhaps. Did a FRER tonight because I was too impatient to wait until the morning, and of course BFN. What a waste! But I will be POAS again tomorrow for sure. Just can't help myself.

Carribean: Hope you start feeling better soon! Keep us posted :)

I went to the dollar store last night and bought 20 cheapies. 10DPO today, POAS'd and BFN. Going to keep testing though! I'll use my digi around 14DPO.

Thank you svcaraher 😊 good luck to you!

I'm gradually getting better... At least the razorblades in my throat have disappeared!
9DPO and more brown spotting this morning and also feels like AF cramps. But again it's like a morning glob (hahah sorry yuck) and then nothing! That's now been for 3D0, 6DPO, 8DPO and 9DPO.

Not due for 4 more days but I had a mc last month and this is my first full cycle back so maybe it's a bit wonky and will just be a 22 day one. I hope not 😔😔 but the cramps feel very familiar.... 😕

The agony of waiting!!! Maybe this will help make the time go by? Haha.... I did say maybe! What dpo are you? Do you have any symptoms? If so- what are they and when did you start getting it? When will you test?

Hey there! :flower:

Mind if i join in? Today i'm on CD28 - 8DPO.. Had some light brownish yellow discharges upon wiping, also I felt some pinches on lower abdomen near below the belly button.

I was suppose to have my AF today according to my clomid chart but because I've O'd 5 days late (on CD20) after an opks result (darker test line than control line seen) maybe AF will arrive in 5 days..

- 1- 2dpo, i had alot of yellowish creamy discharges like never before upon wiping..

- 3dpo, some yellowish creamy discharges still but not much

- 4dpo, dry no symptoms

- 5 dpo, dry, no symptoms

- 6dpo, realised that some blue veins on my boobs. Not sore or tender, Dry still.. cramps & fatigue

-7dpo, some clear jelly like discharge. Just a small amount upon wiping. veiny boobs still seen but not protruding or sort.. cramps & fatigue

- 8 dpo - Some brownish yellow water discharges, not much at all.. just light 3-4 drops kinda fluid yet sticky.. pinches on my lower abdomen.. sleepyhead and tired.. Boobs felt fuller?heavier?boob side soreness and slight tenderness upon pressing the nipple area..:nope:

So still a waiting game for me.. Tried my best not to symptom spotting.. And trying my best to stop the POAS urges.. I will usually have extreme cramps and such a week before AF arrives.. Seems this cycle is different? Not sure what caused it.. Also it's my #2 Clomid cycle.. Trying to conceive baby #1

Have a 10mIU preg test and FRER ready.. Gonna test this Friday.. Will share the photo when I did it! :thumbup:

Baby dust to all!! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

@Aza Welcome!! Hopefully AF stays away for you! I'm 11DPO today so just a few days ahead of you. I had some similar symptoms 7/8 DPO. Definitely post your tests!!

I've been using dollar store cheapies for the last 2 days and BFN's. I'm holding out until Saturday to use my Digi, it's a generic from Walmart but I think I'm going to pick up a few FRER's on Friday. My symptoms have pretty much subsided except extreme fatigue and hunger...I feel like a bottomless pit and I've slept 10 hours a night all this week so far which is super out of character for me. Some slight breast sensitivity, but not at all like I had 7/8DPO.

No AF symptoms yet, normally I'll have extreme cramping and mood swings by now. I'm supposed to start 3/31, but this is also my first cycle off Nexplanon so who knows what will happen.

Hi Ladies

I'm CD22/6DPO today

1DPO - Nothing
2DPO - Brief breast stabbing pain
3DPO - Light Cramps
4DPO - Nothing
5DPO - Light headedness, Sore nipples, constipation
6DPO - Light headedness, Light Cramps

Only time will tell. I'm going to start testing Saturday at 9dpo.

@Aza Welcome!! Hopefully AF stays away for you! I'm 11DPO today so just a few days ahead of you. I had some similar symptoms 7/8 DPO. Definitely post your tests!!.

Hi dear!

So today I am 11dpo CD31.. On 9dpo i did a test on a IC & FRER but its BFN.. So yesterday on 10dpo we bd in the morning and I realised i had pink stains upon wiping after bd.. I dont recall on having rough bd.. Im not sure what it was but thats all i had.. And some clumpy wet discharges too.. Sorry TMI.. Also i was suppose to have my period on CD28 with clomid.. No signs of AF cramps.. Just slight sore boobs and sligh blue veins on them. Will recheck again on 14dpo.. :hugs:

Attachments

• IMG_20180331_102316.jpg
    IMG_20180331_102316.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20180322_195028.jpg
    IMG_20180322_195028.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 16
Hi i dont know if this is any help but i got my bfp this month so can list my symptoms with rough idea of dpo

7dpo: severe hunger, really craved kfc
8dpo: cramps on right side and mouth randomly started bleeding
9dpo:stronger cramps on right side, started getting a really stuffy nose
10dpo: stuffy nose worse, same cramps, a bit irratable,still want kfc!!
11dpo: feel like i have a cold coming on, very irratable, lots of creamy cm, faint bfp on cheapy test
12 dpo: cramping and slight nausea,faint bfp on asda own brand
13dpo: very tired ,not as much cramping, thick cm, slightly darker bfp asda own brand
14dpo: exhausted, gone off coffee, nausea strong bfp on asda and bfp digi

Good luck girlies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"