8dpo.... anything updated with FRER and IC

I see the frer its so early though so dont worry. Good luck with next test x

I see them on both, fingers crossed it gets darker for you. Congrats x

Here are todays tests, not impressed with the boots 5 days early test what do you all think

boots early 10 dpo in case.jpg

boots early 10 dpo.jpg

In and out of case:wacko::wacko:

10dpo today, nervous as hell now Im unsure whether to even tell dh tonight I never mentioned it yesterday as I was so unsure. I felt Id have a big chance of them being stronger today so I went to boots and bought their 5 day early tests which I posted above and got that result. Not hopeful now. Just took another ic and while there is a shadow, its a shadow its not pink yet

Brilliant lines for 10dpo take a digi i am positive it'll ahow as mine weren't that dark and i got a positive digi 11dpo gl x

Good line that is hun and digi should say pregnant 1-2 mine was fainter on a frer and I got 1-2 on digi congratulations xx

I can see it. Tbh I don't rate those tests though as I recall I was seeing clear lines on other tests but used Boots early and barely anything on it! I think they're just not particularly good for showing strong lines so I wouldn't worry, especially given you're only 10dpo. Can you try something else? Maybe order FRER from Amazon if you can't find them locally

20171027_111650.jpg

Heres todays

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-27-11-21-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-10-27-11-21-06.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 42
i definately still see something..... i give up using these tests tho as i never can get a line on there. with my 3yo i got blatent lines but with these tests they were still barely there.. xx

No I have one more frer so was going to save it till sunday or monday fmu. AF due monday so as close as possible to that. I have one more boots early test too but ive little confidence in it after yesterdays line. I have 25 ic but they are driving me mad as zero progression

ICs can be rubbish for progression so I would use the FRER when you feel is best

i see progression on the ic you can only really see progression every 2 days with the same tests and same concentration of wee x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->