8dpo - BFP? Can you see it?

omg i see it ! how early is that ! i didnt get my :bfp: till 16dpo ! gosh, maybe twins :shock:

congrats hun x

This has crossed my mind!!! I seem to have two big temp dips- 2 implantations?! And Ive taken clomid which increases the chances AND my mum is a twin AND my son was a twin (lost at 12 weeks)... OMG! Im not even sure how I feel about that prospect!!! :shock:

With my son, I got my BFP at 7dpo...congrats!

Congrats! Very clear. have you retested???

you have to tell us what tests they are and where from!!!

i see it congratulations x

Yes Yes Yes!!! I can see a line.. :yipee:

Congrats! Very clear. have you retested???

you have to tell us what tests they are and where from!!!

Yeh I have done 3 more tests and they have all come up looking really similar... The one I did this morning hasnt really come up very much darker but I guess its still early days...? My temp shot up this morning though which can only be a good sign and has completed the second of two massive temp dips! Eeek!

The tests were just Internet cheapy ones - I get all my opks and hpts from Fertilityplan on Ebay - they are really good! :happydance:

THanks ladies - so much - means so much that so many of you have come on to say congrats! :dust: to you all and hopefully you will all find that :bfp: really soon!!! :hugs:

omg i see it ! how early is that ! i didnt get my :bfp: till 16dpo ! gosh, maybe twins :shock:

congrats hun x

This has crossed my mind!!! I seem to have two big temp dips- 2 implantations?! And Ive taken clomid which increases the chances AND my mum is a twin AND my son was a twin (lost at 12 weeks)... OMG! Im not even sure how I feel about that prospect!!! :shock:

omg dont say that i just got a really strong bfp tday im only 7dpo it looks more like a 12 13 dpo i have 4 already hubby would flip if it was twins :rofl::rofl: and congrats lets hope they are sticky ones :hug::hug:

Congratulations and baby dust winging its way to you!! XXX

i got my first bfp at 7 dpo but think i may of ovulated early i have been tryin for a year i have a 4 year old already i had my bloods took yesterday 11 dpo ant my hcg levels are at 62 got go back in the morning to make sure they are doubleing i am praying they do as i really want this baby

well i got my second results today they have more than doubled my hcg is now 158 and i am in next week for a scan gl on ur bfps girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->