8dpo Ic! New UPDATE!!!!TEMP DROP, ITS OVER-BLEEDING!

Your IC looks great!!! I think you will get great results from your beta today. Oh how lovely about the dreams :)
Thanks Flueky, I'm praying for everything to be ok, and yes the dreams kind of reassured me that all is going to be ok. I just have to keep faith

I think your beta sounds great! Fingers crossed for today's xx
I cant believe everyone for the most part thinks that 1st number sounds ok. I heard that number and freaked out, like i said never had a successful pregnancy with it that low, with my ds like I said I was I think a day before AF and it was 155 so idk just holding on to little bit of hope since no bleeding everything is ok. Just got back from having my blood work done so fx'd
[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

When should you hear back? In Canada they have an online service so you can check obsessively all the time until they post the results :haha:

When should you hear back? In Canada they have an online service so you can check obsessively all the time until they post the results :haha:
No I don't have access although I could've asked my midwife for the patient code in order to see them but its its too late now so I'll just have to wait. Latest will be tomorrow morning they will receive the results, she put the lab to run it stat so I'm praying I can get them by the end of the day

Breathe, baby girl, breathe! First number isn’t the one that tells us anything and tbh it’s not really low. Especially after what Luv said! Numbers can be all over the place for different ppl. Anxiously waiting...

Thanks everyone I'm impatiently waiting :coffee:

I’m all caught up! Ok, here’s my thoughts: successful pregnancies have gone on from starting with numbers wayyy lower than yours on here. It’s just that doubling that counts. My gyno said my beta was too low (after saying my day 21 bloods showed far too low for me to be pregnant!), my 2nd draw had more than doubled.. oh, she’s 9 months old now too :dohh: I have absolutely everything crossed for that nice doubled number!!! :flower:

Ure lines look great hon, there getting so dark now u can definitely see progression.
I'm soooooo excited for you.
:dance:

This was today's 1$ tree test before appointment it still isn't as dark as the control line
18dpo
20200514_080722.jpg

Welp I have started spotting just got back from work and when I wiped there it was:cry:pinkish with a tinge of brown and red... now I didn't get a bathroom break today at work but this is absolutely ridiculous and heartbreaking:(
I just don't get it WHY?!?!?

Last edited:
This is the test I took when I seen the spotting, guess its just a waiting game now, I'm so sick of this!:cry:
20200515_005951.jpg
Forgot to add the pic

Oh no..I really don’t know what to say to you hun.. :(

Sometimes spotting occurs in early pregnancy and pregnancy tests are not designed for progression, they are just there as a negative or positive.....I’m just praying for you.

When do you get the numbers back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->