8dpo Ic! New UPDATE!!!!TEMP DROP, ITS OVER-BLEEDING!

The numbers have doubled, that has to be good! Maybe you just have a shy little bean and the scan will reassure you more next week.
I spotted with my last pregnancy at 8 weeks and felt sure I would miscarry again (after suffering two MC's previously) but they (my twins) were just fine and that was when we found out there was two!.....it isn't always a bad thing and sometimes it's just the embryo bedding into the uterus. Got everything crossed for you xx
Truly hope everything is fine and thanks for the support

Thanks all of you ladies it means so much <3

Screenshot_20200515-105738_Chrome.jpg
So this is what this website says my doubling time is, so if my bhcg is 238 now what should it be by next week friday? Sorry not good at math at all. It would be enough to see something on a sonogram?

Not sure for the beta number, but if you would be about 6 weeks, I had an echo at 5 weeks and 6 weeks and we did see something both times!

And that number wow! Mine had flushly doubled (202 became 415) and that in was 48hrs. Yours did more than double and in 39ish hours. Thats amazing! Dont forget the range is huge which is why the important part is the doubling not the number itself!

Not sure for the beta number, but if you would be about 6 weeks, I had an echo at 5 weeks and 6 weeks and we did see something both times!

And that number wow! Mine had flushly doubled (202 became 415) and that in was 48hrs. Yours did more than double and in 39ish hours. Thats amazing! Dont forget the range is huge which is why the important part is the doubling not the number itself!
Omg missie you just made me feel so much better thanks for sharing your experience with me.
Thank you for always responding it means so much I'm actually crying right now

I would think your level would be around 4000 or more. Should be able to see something, probably not heartbeat yet though.

I was told they do a u/s when hcg reaches 10,000. That's when you're most likely to see a heartbeat etc...

I also think the numbers look great!

I would think your level would be around 4000 or more. Should be able to see something, probably not heartbeat yet though.
Thanks flueky, oh gosh I will be so relieved to see this little bean in the right place. Fx'd and I'm praying

I was told they do a u/s when hcg reaches 10,000. That's when you're most likely to see a heartbeat etc...

I also think the numbers look great!
Thanks mrs with my ds we seen the hb at 6+2 and his numbers were relatively low but inly did 2 bhcgs with him-but with dd didn't see it until 7+2 and her numbers were way higher than ds. Guess I just have to wait and have faith all is ok

I know a couple of ladies in the First Trimester thread had scans around 6 weeks and both saw yolk sacs but no fetal pole. So that might be what you can expect to see - anything extra is a bonus!

Your figures are fab, so glad they've more than doubled for you!

And to echo what everyone else has said a little spotting can be normal and the figure itself doesnt matter so long as its doubling xx

Wonderful number!!! In my experience, I have to be at 2000 before I’m allowed my first scan. I’ve personally been able to see a fetal pole with heartbeat as early as 6w 1d. With that said, if you’ll be 6w in 7 days.. I’d go in expecting to see a sac for sure, most likely a fetal pole and possibly even a heartbeat.. that’ll depend on accuracy of your dates, implantation and the quality of the machine of course :flower: So happy for your numbers though. The spotting can take a hike now! Congrats momma!

Great numbers saveme! At 6 weeks I would expect to see gestation sac and yolk sac and most likely fetal pole. Possibly hb. If your dates are a couple of days out then may not be able to see fetal pole and hb yet xx

Great numbers!!! I had spotting with this pregnancy from a few days after my period was due (a lot of pink) through 10 weeks. At 5 and a half weeks I had a red bleed and thought it was over. Currently 22 weeks tomorrow

It does seem kind of low for 5 weeks along but if midwife says you don't need anymore blood work then she must think it's ok. Everyone's body is different so I'm sure everything will be fine. Hope the spotting is nothing good luck with the ultrasound. Be checking back to see how it goes.

Praying for you and baby. Try not to stress out to much if ya can.

HUGS

It does seem kind of low for 5 weeks along but if midwife says you don't need anymore blood work then she must think it's ok. Everyone's body is different so I'm sure everything will be fine. Hope the spotting is nothing good luck with the ultrasound. Be checking back to see how it goes.

Praying for you and baby. Try not to stress out to much if ya can.

HUGS
The blood draw was at 4+4 my ticker is wrong bloodwork was done 18dpo, but yeah I thought the same thing about the betas but all I can do is wait this out until next week and pray for the best

Great numbers!!! I had spotting with this pregnancy from a few days after my period was due (a lot of pink) through 10 weeks. At 5 and a half weeks I had a red bleed and thought it was over. Currently 22 weeks tomorrow
Thanks this does make me feel better knowing others think the numbers aren't too bad and their personal experiences and congratulations 22weeks already!

Thanks this does make me feel better knowing others think the numbers aren't too bad and their personal experiences and congratulations 22weeks already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->