8dpo invalid? Updated tests 14/10

Oh in the earlier days of testing this cycle when I first started getting very faint lines he couldnt see anything and told me I was seeing things :lol:
Now they are all so clear IRL hes changed his tune lol
X

Yea there is definitely still a second line.
Debating whether to use my last digi in the morning or wait until Thursday x

Maybe you just don't test fabulously at certain times of the day. My fmu was rubbish compared to smu and some tests worked best mid afternoon or evening too. Those lines are clear. You could try to aim for the time of day you have had your best results with?

I would wait on the Digital. That test is for sure positive but it might be too early for the digi. FX for you!

Yup I vote Thursday for digi, too. I’m so exhausted after work today that I can’t remember where you are in your cycle. And I’m lazy lol. Can you remind me?

So here I am at 3am after waking up from a dream that I had progression on my tests and busting to pee.
Sure enough...there is quite a big progression.
Can I get excited yet? The line is very pink I just have rubbish lighting at this time in the morning lol.
I am actually around 16dpo I believe as I ovulated very early, practically a few days after my bleed from last months CP. My period isnt actually due for 2 more days.
20191016_025733_50.jpg 20191016_025824_50.jpg 20191016_030055_50.jpg

I'm off to the docs in 20 mins in the hope they do a bloody test.
Will update after x

Good luck, I really hope they agree on the blood test!

I'm now in the early pregnancy unit after my doctor was concerned it could be ectopic. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->