8dpo invalid? Updated tests 14/10

Google can be our biggest enemy hun,definitely go back Friday if you are still getting these lines And take it with you to show,I still feel they should’ve done the scan as soon as they couldn’t give u an answer as to what was going on,they shouldn’t be just dismissing anything xx

This is SMU. It is lighter so maybe I was and now I'm not.
Who knows.
Still not had a temp drop if anything its higher. Still have all the same symptoms too.
I have contacted the doctors this morning for a call back tomorrow to go over everything x20191017_085555_50.jpg 20191017_085618.jpg

still getting lines though. have you got any symptoms?xxx
Yea, my BBs have been sore for days, I'm falling asleep so early but still feel knackered, I am needing to pee all the time and I have quite a nasty back ache 24/7.
I know I'm probably not pregnant or I'm not anymore if i ever was but I'm so concerned regarding positive hpts but negative bloods.
Hopefully the doctors call early x

I still see something. I hope that the Dr's can help.

Third morning urine.
Still lines however they are lighter so I'm kinda hoping things are ending now. I have been so worried something else is wrong.
I should hear from the doctors today.20191018_102833.jpg 20191018_103057.jpg

It’s definitely getting lighter hun,I’m so sorry u are having to go through all this xx

Thanks ladies.
This is my 3rd CP in a row now.
Gutted but kinda glad its lightening.
Will still request a scan to check for cysts and I will continue to test daily until its negative to be certain it happens.
I am very crampy today so hopefully I will start AF soon x

20191018_154324.jpg
I tested again as I thought maybe it was BFN by now especially with the cramping and sore BBS

Not to concern you but this is how it was when I had an ectopic about 7 years ago, although my betas were in the 200’s.. the tests were faintly positive and fluctuated all the time. It luckily resolved on its own without any treatment and I’ve since had 3 normal pregnancies but I really would push for a scan.

The doctor sent me to the hospital as a concern for an ectopic.
Funny thing is when I told the hospital I had been having some sharp pain they just said it's normal. Even more so since the blood test came back at 0.7!
This is just causing me so much worry x

Have you tried testing with any other brand? Are all these IC'S from the same batch? I would test with another brand just to see. I really hope you get some answers soon

Have you tried testing with any other brand? Are all these IC'S from the same batch? I would test with another brand just to see. I really hope you get some answers soon
Yes I have used boots, Tesco and asda. All positive and darker positives than IC tests.
The ICs are from different batches too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->