8dpo invalid? Updated tests 14/10

Omg I was so excited and just seen the last one,I hope u see a perfect little sac exactly where it should be hun xx

Negative bloods.
They dont know why urine is positive.
Atleast I know.
So gutted

But did they scan to check hun? They aren’t just evap lines,they are progressive lines,that’s not just something that happens,talk about confusing for u,I’m so sorry xx

But did they scan to check hun? They aren’t just evap lines,they are progressive lines,that’s not just something that happens,talk about confusing for u,I’m so sorry xx
True, but I had this happen too. Positive tests, really faint, followed by virtually negative then a bleed, then positive tests which progressed. Went for bloods which returned negative. It was yet another chemical. The hormone takes longer to leave urine I think

I am so so sorry I have heard that some type of cysts can also cause hcg

True, but I had this happen too. Positive tests, really faint, followed by virtually negative then a bleed, then positive tests which progressed. Went for bloods which returned negative. It was yet another chemical. The hormone takes longer to leave urine I think
How awful,all my cp were standard,bfp faint lines and then af on or just after normally due, that’s so heartbreaking and I’m sorry u went through this xx

Thanks everyone for your replies.
Out of interest when I got home I done another test.
BFP clear as day.
I questioned before I left why I would have 4 different types of tests be positive but negative blood and they couldnt answer my question.
They wouldn't scan because of the result x

Last month i had a CP but even after i started bleeding the lines were still faint then slowly went negative. I had a blood test and that was negative at 2miu.

The month before that I had positives which turned negative and then I bled.

This month I have had no bleeding other than spotting 6 days after OV.
Tests are not getting lighter but my blood results were 0.7miu! As negative as you can get.
I just cant work this out.
They wont even scan me to see if I have a large cyst or something else going on which is making me worry like mad x

Thats so frustrating sorry you're going through this.

I would go back and show them the photos of your tests. It’s also possible they got your result mixed up with someone else’s. I can see those really clearly but there doesn’t seem to be as much progression as you may expect, having said that ICs can be really slow to show progression compared to other tests. Can you try something else? Or a different brand of IC perhaps?
They need to be investigating more thoroughly than this though, as there are other things that can cause hCG to be present enough to turn tests positive but remain fairly light. I don’t think you should panic about it, but I do think they’re being a little too laid back

Tonight's IC is slightly darker but it does seem to do that then lighten up slightly the next day.
I wont do the digital as I'm too worried about it being a waste now.
Apart from the boots test and the Tesco test which have had lines I havent done any others recently.
FRER tests are hard to come by atm but if this continues I will order an online FRER.

I will also be going back to the doctors Friday if this continues. Google has scared me lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->