• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8dpo invalid? Updated tests 14/10

Hope you get an answer soon how frustrating, I'd demand a ultrasound to make sure baby isn't in your tube. I had a ectopic pregnancy but didn't find out till I was like 9 or ten weeks Along saw no baby in my uterus but my hcg was high. They had to give me methotrexate was such a sad day .

Well I woke up this morning to a very heavy bleed so its finally over.
I am relieved but I will do a test the day I finish to double check its negative.
I know it wouldn't be pregnancy but my concern is cysts etc.
Thanks ladies for all your support through this very frustrating cycle :hug:

Im so glad you have an answer but I am so sorry... :hugs:

Well I stopped bleeding last night so that was an extremely short bleed especially for me.
Will test in the AM to check the tests are back to negative and then it looks like I'm possibly onto a new cycle already.
Thanks for all the messages your all lovely x

Fingers crossed for testing. I'm glad the bleeding has stopped :hugs:

Hi ladies,
So the bleeding returned the day after it stopped although not heavily it continued until Friday afternoon.
I decided to leave testing until today and unfortunately there is still a faint line.
I have an appointment at the doctors on Friday so hopefully I will get referred for scans and things from there. We have decided to put TTC on hold until we find out what's happening and why I constantly have FP HPTs.
Thanks ladies for your continued support x

Hi ladies,
So the bleeding returned the day after it stopped although not heavily it continued until Friday afternoon.
I decided to leave testing until today and unfortunately there is still a faint line.
I have an appointment at the doctors on Friday so hopefully I will get referred for scans and things from there. We have decided to put TTC on hold until we find out what's happening and why I constantly have FP HPTs.
Thanks ladies for your continued support x

Do u have a pic of your test? Are the lines getting darker at all?
Friday seems so far away but at least you'll get some answers if they do blood work or scan. Do you ever get or had a ovarian cysts before? They can cause false positives on hpts

I didnt bother with a picture as it's the same as it has been for the past 2-3 weeks.
I will do another one today and take a pic just so I can show the doc too.
I have had PCOS since I was 15 and my last check up scan was a year ago so i will 100% be requesting another one x

Have had some time out! I hope you get sorted cant imagine how confusing this is for you xx

So I managed to get my appointment changed to a day earlier.
They have referred me for scans and more bloods to check for cysts etc x

Hope you get some clear answers soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"