8dpo squinters

Oh those bloody tests! I def see that I'm not giving up hoping for you! AF is due 5 days Friday. I never go over 12 day lp usually unless pregnant. I'm testless til tomorrow when I go into town, I honestly think I'm gunna see stark white next test happened so many times! Xx
Camera is absolutely rubbish on here but there's my tests most recent 1am is bottom xx

Attachments

• IMG_20160214_010628_hdr_kindlephoto-62840764.jpg
    IMG_20160214_010628_hdr_kindlephoto-62840764.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 38
I can defo see your lines specially on that bottom pic! They are real bfps congrats!! I think I'm kidding myself I've done some more tests but there's no lines I think they are just evaps

Thankyou but I'm fully expecting them to disappear, with my 12 week loss in May I had lovely lines although not til later I think the first line was 10dpo and looked like my 7dpo, this all just drives you mad doesnt it?! Bloody tests, lines, is it isn't it, am i arent i, drives you crazy, I'm sorry about your tests but I do believe those ics are so bad for giving fake results inc negatives! That's what I like about these strips v reliable, usually! Hoping your wrong hunni xxxx

Well let's hope that a nice and early implantation means the little bean can dig deeper and hang on in there! I've got high hopes for you this time! Here's my latest test, I don't think I'll test again don't like all these bfns

Screenshot_2016-02-14-16-46-53.jpg

What is wrong with this test? I think the dye has got stuck in a awkward place. Been like this for about 10 mind now and not clearing

Screenshot_2016-02-14-20-35-32.jpg

Does it have colour in real life? Looks grey in the pic so maybe evap? X

There's still a pink line there but just went to do another test and af has started :(

No its defo af :( massive temp drop and horrible af cramps!

I'm so v sorry love, looks like that was def a bad batch, really sorry to read that xx

Thanks ladies. Taking a break for ttc now for 4 months. Will still be tracking my cycle though hoping they stay regular. Good luck everyone who's ttc and I'll keep following you oasis hoping you vet your sticky bean :dust:

Thanks so much hunni, will be getting more tests later but had some yellow cm this morning (not infection) which is how a lot of my losses started so not hugely hopeful will let you know xx

Oh dear I hope the yellow cm is nothing! Your temps are looking really good

I've recently had an evil evap line on those one step strips... proper pink line as well. Never using them again!! Very heartbreaking :(

Awww I'm so sorry oasis :( have you taken another to confirm? I'm hoping it's a case of its too early and urine dilution is making already low levels of hcg less detectable. Try again tomorrow and see what the test line is like?

Oasis!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: Keep us posted! You're still SOOO early, so maybe your urine just wasn't concentrated enough. I'm thinking of you!!! xxxx

Thanks ladies but I did another to check and def bfn now pus massive temp drop today, really thought this was it! Ah well xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->