8dpo squinters

So sorry oasis :( you should take your tests and you bbt charts to your doctors and tell them what keeps happening. There must be a reason

Thanks ladies, already seen at docs not interested refuses tests, after my 12 week loss and emergency d and c the hospital made him refer me but all he did was refer me to gynecology, app there and same really, said will do gene testing but basically don't want to know either, no one will do any tests just blame my age, I'm on my own really xx

Thanks ladies, already seen at docs not interested refuses tests, after my 12 week loss and emergency d and c the hospital made him refer me but all he did was refer me to gynecology, app there and same really, said will do gene testing but basically don't want to know either, no one will do any tests just blame my age, I'm on my own really xx
Gah I hate that! It's not your age! Look at Halle Berry at 46. You're obviously making eggs, they're getting fertilized, somethings happening and then they just aren't sticking. So why won't the dr consider helping your uterine lining be more....hospitable? Could you be referred out to someone who at least will listen to your concerns? So sorry.

Gah I hate that! It's not your age! Look at Halle Berry at 46. You're obviously making eggs, they're getting fertilized, somethings happening and then they just aren't sticking. So why won't the dr consider helping your uterine lining be more....hospitable? Could you be referred out to someone who at least will listen to your concerns? So sorry.

I changed doctors cause my last was so unhelpful and this one is worse! The loss at 12 weeks in May I had my lo had Downs, they tested at the hospital when I was mc so I'm assuming that the quality of eggs is poor at 44 (60% mc rate apparently at 44 higher if over 44) so I've literally got such a small chance! I'm not quite ready to give up I keep hoping that there's got to be a good egg in there still. I had 3 losses before our youngest 2, and he's perfect, so I'm praying the same again but I think I'm running on borrowed time, I must admit after so many losses I'm now starting to worry something else is wrong but I don't really know what I can do:( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->