8dpo squinters

Temps are good too love I've got everything crossed! Did the same myself with a non early test and still expected to see something but nope, stark white! You wouldnt have this many evaps on ICS I've had the odd one or two in a batch but that's it! Excited for your next test I wish I had some but I'm not allowed lol xx

I give up testing for today. Only got 4 ics left now so I'm going to wait until the morning to test again. There's nothing on this test it's a bfn :(

Screenshot_2016-02-10-14-40-43.jpg

:( they are the same tests I had a few false positives with but they were much darker, really hope that one was the dud! Xx

Well I tested again and got another bfn :( couldn't get a pic coz I dropped the test in the bath! Don't understand how I could get a line this morning but be gone by the afternoon? My boobs are really really sore and I'm really tired! If it weren't for the bfns I'd be convinced I was pregnant this time!

Tested this morning, bfn :( don't know what was up with yesterday mornings test never had that happen to me before in all the years I've been using them!

Screenshot_2016-02-11-07-35-32.jpg

I'm sure I see a line on that last test though. Hopefully I've not just got line eye. Good luck hun :)

Done another ic and a sainsburys test. I couldn't take the pic of the ic until a hour after I'd done it but I took the pic of the sainsburys test straight away. I can see a shadow on the sainsburys one but it's a blue dye test so probably not that reliable this early but they had no frers!

Screenshot_2016-02-11-12-53-56.jpg

Screenshot_2016-02-11-12-56-56.jpg

Only had one ic left and it was driving me crazy just laying there so I took it. There's a faint line on it again so I've ordered another load. Hate all this testing lol

Screenshot_2016-02-11-14-03-27.jpg

I've been there limbo is awful you just want to know!! I still see lines:) bought a couple of cheap strips in the pound shop when I was in town telling myself I'll keep them for when AF is due.....yeah right I just did one lol I'm only 5 dpo! Xx

Bfn on the sainsburys test with fmu :(

Screenshot_2016-02-12-07-54-31.jpg

I am sorry love my fmu never gave me lines early on! Xx

I know, it's been 3 days since the first squinter so surely something should be there now? I've brought some propa frers so will be taking one of those shortly!! Have you tested again today?

It's still really early for you though there's plenty of time for you :) my ics came in the post today so might do another test later

I've usually got symptoms by now that's the trouble with so many pregnancies I know I'm out by 6/7 dpo even with the CP's I had symptoms v mild, I've got absolutely nothing! Xxx yes def do another later I picked up 4 strips by Freedom, they are so reliable come in a twin pack, used to sell them in asda then stopped and I found them in Wilkinson's today, 1.45 for 2, never had a single evap and picked up bfp around 9dpo. I won't test again til 8 dpo now:) xx

Screenshot_2016-02-12-17-08-33.jpg

Bfn again :cry:

You might not feel any symptoms yet but sometimes no symptoms is a good sign! That's cheap for those tests what's the sensitivity on them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->