9/10/11 DPO Right Ovary Pain-- help?

nikin415

Reaction score
Hello, ladies.

I haven't posted or commented in quite some time... I've become a bit discouraged from trying (unsuccessfully) for so long. :cry:

Symptom spotting and becoming a POAS addict was wearing me down, only to be let down. :wacko:

However, this month, I had a bit of renewed spirit. I ovulated, for sure... EWCM, positive OPK, temp rise... all the signs. :thumbup:

I've been feeling really uplifted this month. I've been much more amorous with my DH and have been feeling chipper, ever since ovulation.

But then 9 DPO rolled around. I had pain in my right ovary-- like pretty bad ovulation pain-- mittleschmerz.

And again on 10 DPO, and again today. It is making me worry that I didn't ovulate after all, and am now possibly ovulating (way too late on CD 29).

I shoud be getting AF any day now, but no signs of her are popping up. This pain in my ovary IS NOT menstrual cramps.... not even close.

TWO questions:

1) What is this pain I'm experiencing? Should I make a doc appointment? It is not crippling pain, just very uncomfortable and worrisome.

2) Has anyone experienced ovary pain during the TWW, only to receive a BFP?

Please. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

~Nikin415

Hi I just wanted to say I had this too this month at about 7/8dpo I have no idea what it was... Sorry I can't be much help I just thought u mite like to know ur not alone with that lol. I was very confident that I had ovulated so when I got those pinchy O feelings I felt the same as u "am I now ovulating late?? Oh nooo" OH has broken ribs so we haven't been able to BD as much this month :( hope somebody comments with some useful info... Baby dust to u xxx

Thank you, lovebubble, and same baby dust to you!

I hope your DH gets better quickly!!!

I've read in a few places that ov pain could be a good sign.... But then in other places, not so much.

I don't want to be a POAS addict again, so I am trying to hold out until I am sure AF is late.

How are your ovaries today? lol

One of my friends just mentioned to me that when she was pregnant, she had pain in what she thought was her ovary (before taking a HPT). It turned out to be her uterus stretching, and then she got a BFP! Good news, but I won't be getting my hopes up too high..............

Does anyone else have experience with these twinges of pain in ovaries/uterus.... not like menstrual cramps?

Aww thank u I hope my OH heals soon, I feel guilty when we BD and he's in pain but insists he wants to lol!

I completely agree I won't be testing until well after af is due... And that's ifshe doesn't arrive!!! :witch: is due Wednesday!!

My ovaries feel normal ATM... I have the odd mild cramps n then I start to think oh no here comes my monthy period pain n then its gone again?! My today when I was driving home from work I had a similar strange ovary sensations again, only on my right side? I can't be imagining it as I'm concentrating driving and then think ouch that's abit uncomfortable!!

Ahhhh ur friends story to give us hope.... But then I get that nervous feeling like no!! Don't let urself feel hopeful ull fall too hard when af arrives!! Like I do every month.... I'm feeling so down and out today! :( but I'm secretly hoping this strange ovary feeling may bring us something amazing!! Big big BFP!!! When is ur af due? Xxx

I am supposed to see af tomorrow. But my witch is always unpredictable (4-5 days early/late). So who knows?!?

I'm feeling I may crack under the pressure and test tomorrow, even though I know I should wait. Here's to hoping I can wait until Friday!

I'm still feeling the twinges, whether I'm moving around or sitting still. It's strange, now it kinda feels like pressure. I have no clue what's happening. If this is not a BFP, then what the heck is going on in there?!?!?

Within the next month I am planning on starting up with a reproductive endocrinologist, so I will be asking him about this pain/pressure, for sure. We're just waiting on a semen analysis so the global infertility referral can go through (I have PCOS).

Waiting, waiting, and more waiting.... this is my life. lol.

Keep me updated with whats going on over there. It's so nice to know I am not alone in this!

Seems like no one else is joining our chat... Would be nice to hear if anyone knew what it was, or anything at all about it! Whether it be good or bad! Definitely glad to talk to someone about it! I woke up this morning with some af cramps :(

Waiting seems to be taking over our lives... Waiting for af to arrive, waiting gor ovulation, waiting for bfp.... But it's all we can do I guess! Will be interesting to see what the RE says about the twinges!! Baby dust to u... Keep me updated :) ill be keeping u updated whatever way this goes.... Although I have a bad feeling I know which way its going already :witch:

Did u test this morning or manage to hold out? I'm still holding out, would rather af arrive than a bfn lol.

Xxx

Seems like no one else is joining our chat... Would be nice to hear if anyone knew what it was, or anything at all about it! Whether it be good or bad! Definitely glad to talk to someone about it! I woke up this morning with some af cramps :(

Waiting seems to be taking over our lives... Waiting for af to arrive, waiting gor ovulation, waiting for bfp.... But it's all we can do I guess! Will be interesting to see what the RE says about the twinges!! Baby dust to u... Keep me updated :) ill be keeping u updated whatever way this goes.... Although I have a bad feeling I know which way its going already :witch:

Did u test this morning or manage to hold out? I'm still holding out, would rather af arrive than a bfn lol.

Xxx

I know, I wish other people would comment! But maybe this is not common thing.....

I did not test. I did, however, buy a frer. I think I will test tomorrow. I have not had the ovary twinges today, but I am sooooo bloated and just full of pressure down there. Weirdest feeling. Also, this might be TMI, but my nips are usually really light pale peachy color, but today they are almost RED! It's really freaky. Aaaaaand, I have THE WORST heartburn today. I'm trying not to look too much into these things. I have convinced myself I was pregnant before and was not, but I am hoping and praying this is my month. These could all still be symptoms of the witch.

How's your day been? Still twinges in your ovs?

Hey, keep positive. You never know for sure until you're sure :witch:

lol

Still wondering if anyone has experienced this pain in the ovary area around the time implantation could occur. Any personal experiences/stories appreciated...

I Think im getting pain in my ovaries like ovulation pain too, well just in the right one! Think im 9dpo at the moment. Its also hurt to have sex aswell like it does when I ovulate so im really not sure!

I just wish we could do pregnancy tests the day after we conceive!!!

Xxx

I know, I wish other people would comment! But maybe this is not common thing.....

I did not test. I did, however, buy a frer. I think I will test tomorrow. I have not had the ovary twinges today, but I am sooooo bloated and just full of pressure down there. Weirdest feeling. Also, this might be TMI, but my nips are usually really light pale peachy color, but today they are almost RED! It's really freaky. Aaaaaand, I have THE WORST heartburn today. I'm trying not to look too much into these things. I have convinced myself I was pregnant before and was not, but I am hoping and praying this is my month. These could all still be symptoms of the witch.

How's your day been? Still twinges in your ovs?

Oh wow ur symptoms sound promising!!! I've never been so excited by another woman's nipples before lol!! :rofl: are u still having twinges? Af due today for me... Keep gettin mild cramps n then they disappear again!! I'm dreading it everytime I go the the toilet I'm so nervous! I keep thinking she's arrived!! I hate this part! I had left ovary twinges again this morning! And on the way to work I was driving almost felt like I had a stitch! I had that last nite too which is random.... Baby dust xxx

I've had this pain since 8dpo. I'm now 13dpo and due for AF tomorrow. I have had the faintest of faint hpts but am waiting after AF is missed to take anymore. I was only a little sore at first, the feeling was there and noticeable but didn't bother me in anyway. Now it's getting really sore. I had a CP last month so maybe my lining is a little thin. Either way I hope it is the baby implanting itself deep so he'll be there to stay!

I have endometriosis so ovary twinges are not new to me. But a few days ago I started having pretty sharp pain in my right ovary. Then weird abdominal pain like muscular pain almost? It's different for me. AF is due on the 8th so we'll see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->