9/10/11 DPO Right Ovary Pain-- help?

Hi all. I'm afraid all I have heard of is implantation bleeding but no pain. Your uterus cramps sometimes after the egg implants but I don't know if it's a sharp one sided pain?! You might just have to wait it out. If you get a BFP remember and tell everyone pain is good!

Maybe go to docs if AF arrives :hugs:

So, I went to my endocrinologist today (regular endo, not an RE). I've had this appt. scheduled for 3 months, so I was just lucky in that it happened to be when ALL of this is going on.

He told me that pressure (different from cramps) could be a sign of pregnancy, which is what I have been experiencing since the twinges have stopped on 11 dpo... today is 13 dpo, so I need to be patient and wait a few more days before testing.

He gave me a workup for a blood test and wants me to get the blood test done on Saturday. He also wants me to get a transvaginal ultrasound done, to see if there's "something" in there or to see if I have developed cysts. An ultrasound in November said my ovaries were of normal size with normal amounts of follicles, so we will see.

I am not out, but I am not as hopeful this is my month. Turns out, as usual, all of these feelings/pangs/twinges/pains/pressure could be either pregnancy, PMS, or something else. LOL REEEEEEAAAAALLLLY helpful, doc.

While I'm really impatient and wanting to POAS like right now, I will try to wait a bit. At least I know that, SOON, I will know something.

None of this, though, is making me more comfortable. Today has been really strange. I awoke feeling normal, but after lunch I was so bloated I felt like I should run home and put some yogas on... I am still having random twinges, but they are no longer painful and they are not just on the right side, either They are more right in the middle! My lower back is LOCKED up, painful! And my head is throbbing. If this is PMS, I have never ever ever experienced PMS this awful.

Here's to hoping all of these annoyingly worrisome symptoms will result in the miracle I have been praying for.

How are you girls today? What's new with you, lovebubble?

Jessica, I know what you mean. I wish we could know right after BDing! lol

Lovebubble, you had me cracking up with the "excited over another woman's nipples" comment. Laughing so hard!

Hi ladies,

I've been having twinges and cramps for a few days now. Was on one side for the past few days. It may be ovaries, maybe intestinal, maybe a muscle who knows? I'm 8dpo today. I'm afraid to hope. I've had cycles where cramping started early and still af showed up. I've also had cycles where I didn't cramp at all until nearly af. Just like nikin said it could be anything.

Lynn, we just have to hope. If it could be anything, there's no point in worrying, right? Our miracles will happen one of these days!

(I'm trying to convince myself, too, to be positive).

How do you figure out the proper day to test. Assuming I possibly implanted on or around 9/10/11 dpo, when would I have enough HCG to test?!?

It says 3 for blood and 5 for urine but who knows. I would wait till 14 as to not get false negatives but I've already taken more tests then I would like to think about lol

But if you do try, upload a pic!

Ok, thanks. Gonna wait for sure then. Friday is hpt day and I will still go for the blood test on Saturday. I will upload pics.

What's going on with you girls? Any updates?

Wait.... Technically I should wait until Saturday to poas. If 5 days is the correct estimate... Hmmm. I doubt I'll make it that long, though.

People get positives on 8dpo but implantation can't happen till 6dpo so it doesn't make any sense. You could get a positive now.

My period is due tomorrow so I think I'll go by a couple cheapies and one good pack after I get off work. I'm 13 dpo

People get positives on 8dpo but implantation can't happen till 6dpo so it doesn't make any sense. You could get a positive now.

My period is due tomorrow so I think I'll go by a couple cheapies and one good pack after I get off work. I'm 13 dpo

Well, best of luck testing! Baby dust! I'm rooting for you!

The only reason I don't want to test is because I cannot face the feelings of being let down just yet. If I wait longer, at least I will know I didn't test too early. I have a habit of doing that...

So, right this very moment I have begun af-like cramps. I hope this doesn't mean what I think it means. Nooooooooooooooooo! :brat:

Nikin - I'm so disappointed the RE couldn't say "u r pregnant I can tell by looking at u!!" Lol! Don't feel out yet Hun, I've hard cramps on and off for a few days, had them again this morning.... Af not arrived yet I'm sooo nervous I feel sick everytime I go to the toilet! I'm praying she doesn't show for us!! How u feeling today? Sorry for long wait between replying I'm in the UK I'm guessing u are US or somewhere as u reply early hours of the morning sometimes lol. Baby dust xxx

lovebubble, I am in the US! Right now it's 7:18 am and am about to go to work. I was going to test this morning.... that was the plan, but I jumped out of bed so fast I was still half asleep and just ran to the bathroom cause I had to go so bad.... aaaaaannnndddd just "wasted" my FMU! So mad at myself right now. Looks like the plan to wait until Friday is in effect. lol.

I'm hoping we're still in for the month! No AF, No AF! lol. Maybe if we chant, it will help.

My endocrinologist wasn't very helpful yesterday, because I'm still in the dark, but he did order me a blood test, so that's cool. I'll be doing that this weekend. I'm starting to thin I am out with these cramps and horrible back pain, but I will still go for the test.

I know exactly what you mean about being afraid to go to the toilet... lol.

How are your ovaries? Cramps?

Baby dust!

lovebubble, I am in the US! Right now it's 7:18 am and am about to go to work. I was going to test this morning.... that was the plan, but I jumped out of bed so fast I was still half asleep and just ran to the bathroom cause I had to go so bad.... aaaaaannnndddd just "wasted" my FMU! So mad at myself right now. Looks like the plan to wait until Friday is in effect. lol.

I'm hoping we're still in for the month! No AF, No AF! lol. Maybe if we chant, it will help.

My endocrinologist wasn't very helpful yesterday, because I'm still in the dark, but he did order me a blood test, so that's cool. I'll be doing that this weekend. I'm starting to thin I am out with these cramps and horrible back pain, but I will still go for the test.

I know exactly what you mean about being afraid to go to the toilet... lol.

How are your ovaries? Cramps?

Baby dust!

Thought u were in the US! It's 6pm over here :)

I think we should deffo chant no af no af lol!!

I had abit of ovary pain for a few seconds today but mainly I'm still having mild cramps this evening, nervous but no af still so keeping my fingers crossed!! How u feeling? I think it was a sign that u peed to quick this morning... maybe u would have got a bfn and this way u will get a bfp tmw morning instead :) Xxx

Well, I don't have much in the way of news. The test I took this morning seems inconclusive to me. There is such a faint line, I doubt it is positive, as I have had MANY in the past that have looked like this (could be a line, could be my eyes forcing a line into fruition... lol).

I am having some twinges again.... and MAJOR bloat. I have never ever felt bloat like this and am feeling so horrible because of it. I am going to drink some ginger tea and pray that helps. Tomorrow morning (on an empty tummy) I will drink some warm lemon water in hopes it will act as a diuretic. We'll see.

No AF.... If she is coming, I have no clue what she is waiting for. I'd rather her show up now if I'm not pregnant, so I can begin the positivity and hope that comes along with a new cycle.

How's it going over there, ladies? Lovebubble?

Hi I just wanted to say I had this too this month at about 7/8dpo I have no idea what it was... Sorry I can't be much help I just thought u mite like to know ur not alone with that lol. I was very confident that I had ovulated so when I got those pinchy O feelings I felt the same as u "am I now ovulating late?? Oh nooo" OH has broken ribs so we haven't been able to BD as much this month :( hope somebody comments with some useful info... Baby dust to u xxx

Same happened to me and I still have pain in right ovary with stretchiness in lower abdomen. I have been urinating a lot and have no idea whats it about. Did a test 7dpo and it was negative. Now waiting til AF time comes which is on 13th. Hoping for the best for all of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->