9/10/11 DPO Right Ovary Pain-- help?

I just saw this thread and I am glad I have found it!

On Feb 8th (CD11) I had really bad right sided ovarian pain for 12+ hours and it turned into mild pain for the next 24 hours. I had gotten a positive OPK that same day & if THAT was pain from ovulation then it was TERRIBLE. I called GYN that next Monday to make an appointment and the earliest they can see me is next week. I haven't had that pain in the last 6 days though.

I went off of the pill in August and I have had similar "right sided pain" every single month except for 2. So, I am wondering if this pain is related to ovulation?! I have googled cysts and I am also thinking I may have a "corpus lutem cyst." Of course, I wont know for sure until I go to the GYN next week.

Let me also say that I have experienced the normal twinge of pain that is associated with ovulation BEFORE I went on birth control and this is SO much worse than those twinges.

I will keep you all updated with what she says.

I just saw this thread and I am glad I have found it!

On Feb 8th (CD11) I had really bad right sided ovarian pain for 12+ hours and it turned into mild pain for the next 24 hours. I had gotten a positive OPK that same day & if THAT was pain from ovulation then it was TERRIBLE. I called GYN that next Monday to make an appointment and the earliest they can see me is next week. I haven't had that pain in the last 6 days though.

I went off of the pill in August and I have had similar "right sided pain" every single month except for 2. So, I am wondering if this pain is related to ovulation?! I have googled cysts and I am also thinking I may have a "corpus lutem cyst." Of course, I wont know for sure until I go to the GYN next week.

Let me also say that I have experienced the normal twinge of pain that is associated with ovulation BEFORE I went on birth control and this is SO much worse than those twinges.

I will keep you all updated with what she says.

I just saw your reply, Merrier. Please keep us updated!! Hope you're feeling well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->