9/10/11 DPO Right Ovary Pain-- help?

Hi I just wanted to say I had this too this month at about 7/8dpo I have no idea what it was... Sorry I can't be much help I just thought u mite like to know ur not alone with that lol. I was very confident that I had ovulated so when I got those pinchy O feelings I felt the same as u "am I now ovulating late?? Oh nooo" OH has broken ribs so we haven't been able to BD as much this month :( hope somebody comments with some useful info... Baby dust to u xxx

Same happened to me and I still have pain in right ovary with stretchiness in lower abdomen. I have been urinating a lot and have no idea whats it about. Did a test 7dpo and it was negative. Now waiting til AF time comes which is on 13th. Hoping for the best for all of us.

It is good to know that I'm not the only one experiencing weird pains this month! I'm hoping for the best for all of us, too!

I'm 15dpo today, so I should be able to get a positive test, no?!?!

I'd say 15 DPO is a good amount of time. Test!

I'm pretty sure yesterday's test was a BFN, with the chance of a faint faint line....

If I were pregnant, wouldn't 14/15 dpo yield a positive test by now?

I'm probably out. Boo.

You aren't out til AFF. The body is a tricky beast. And POAS is never 100%. Just wait 2 days between testing. X

Aww thank u I hope my OH heals soon, I feel guilty when we BD and he's in pain but insists he wants to lol!

I completely agree I won't be testing until well after af is due... And that's ifshe doesn't arrive!!! :witch: is due Wednesday!!

My ovaries feel normal ATM... I have the odd mild cramps n then I start to think oh no here comes my monthy period pain n then its gone again?! My today when I was driving home from work I had a similar strange ovary sensations again, only on my right side? I can't be imagining it as I'm concentrating driving and then think ouch that's abit uncomfortable!!

Ahhhh ur friends story to give us hope.... But then I get that nervous feeling like no!! Don't let urself feel hopeful ull fall too hard when af arrives!! Like I do every month.... I'm feeling so down and out today! :( but I'm secretly hoping this strange ovary feeling may bring us something amazing!! Big big BFP!!! When is ur af due? Xxx

Thanks for the strength your post gives. My AF is due on Thursday and I tested way too early, 5dpo and was negative. Now I have similar mild cramping and pain in ovaries mostly right... seems like a stretchy feeling in lower abdomen and frequent peeing. I am so frustrated and want to test ASAP but after that negative test, I am scared and nervous. I am new here so any advice/suggestions are welcome.

Anna

simply_anna, seems like you're in the same boat with the rest of us.

We don't really know what the ov pain could be, since we are all pretty sure of the day we ovulated. I even saw a doctor and he had nothing to tell me..... So, who knows.

We're all just hanging around waiting for that BFP or the witch. Only time will tell, right? lol

Wishing you the best and lots of baby dust! What dpo are you? When are you testing? Keep us updated! :)

Thanks so much! AF is due on 13th, so I am gonna wait till then hoping for a BFP. Baby dust to you and all others too!

Nikin - so sorry Hun completely forgot to reply was at a hen do last nite (party for the bride to be) anyway still no af for me she is offically very late so I'm very excited by that, I'm feeling more pregnant everyday, I get scared to get my hopes up but my af is never ever late, and I'm having nausea, I'm exhausted, I can't face some foods, I'm getting hot really easily and I'm usually a very cold person! I had mild cramps on and off but nothing ATM... How r u doing? Have u tested again? I'm gonna test this week! Don't wanna know too soon if I am coz I won't be able to hold it and I don't wanna tell OH I wanted to write it in his valentines day card :) baby dust xxx

I also have sore bbs, that are huge and swollen, not to mention swollen dark nipple and veins everywhere :happydance: lol!

I also have sore bbs, that are huge and swollen, not to mention swollen dark nipple and veins everywhere :happydance: lol!

So did u test? ? I tested negative yesterday as I couldn't wait but I still have twinges on the lower right and frequent peeing. I will have to wait till 13th when my AF z due.. Hoping for the best for all...

I've just posted this in another thread I'm gonna copy n paste it lol

Ok ladies I've read online that u can use opk for pg test, however it will only show a positive way after a hpt would..

I've just been to pee and while in remembered my pack of hpt are under my side of the bed!! But I still have opks in there... So for the fun of it peed in a cup and dipped in my opk.... With in seconds the test line came up before the control line!! It's sooo dark!!! I'm taking this as a positive if I'm honest! I will test with a proper hpt in the morning but I'm so excited... I feel pregnant and that as good as confirmed it for now... Has anyone else heard of using opk after missing af? Xxx

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lovebubble!!!! Yes, I HAVE heard of using an opk! I'm so excited for you, and I hope this is your month! Keep me posted as soon as you use an hpt!!!! Waaaahhhhhooooo! Hopefully that ov pain is what did the trick! :) :D :)

I tested today (I was gonna wait until tomorrow, but oh well). I had a faint line again, but it came up RIGHT AWAY. I wonder what that means??!?!

I'll probably be POASing every day. And I'll go get my blood test on Tues or Weds just in case my hcg is still a little low.

I know what you mean about "feeling" pregnant because I feel the same way. I'm skeptical about the faint lines, but maybe my hcg doubles ever 72 hours instead of 48 hours.

I have some opks too, so maybe I will do that too! LOL.

Lovebubble, I am so beyond thrilled for you! Let's hope this is all of our sticky months!

So did u test? ? I tested negative yesterday as I couldn't wait but I still have twinges on the lower right and frequent peeing. I will have to wait till 13th when my AF z due.. Hoping for the best for all...

I think those twinges are a great sign, Anna! Everything crossed for you!!!!

Well well well ladies... It's almost 5am over here in the UK... I got up at 4am to pee and finally tested....

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Over the moon it's confirmed I feel sooo pregnant! Thank God above, and please let this bean be sticky!!

FX for u all and lotssss of baby dust :) :) :) xxxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 43

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member