9-11dpo

thanks love!! keep me posted on how you are doing too!! I am loving your chart and symptoms and have everything crossed for you!

Hey girls!!

No af yet, and supposed to be getting her today... I've been nauseous today but that could be anything. But I'm also cramping today. Temp is still around 98.4 midday ... usually before af it drops to Low 97s so I hope that's good! I'll be properly temping next month if I don't get my bfp this month.

I really hope af doesn't show her face for any of us!! I'm gonna wait until Wednesday or Thursday to test again ... if af doesn't show or I cave and test early hahaha

Ooh I hope af stays away and you get your bfp in a few days Kalico!

Kalico that's awesome that your temp is still up!! I have my fx for you that AF doesn't show up!! I will be testing on Wednesday if she isn't here yet, but I have a feeling she is on her way so not getting my hopes up.

FX for you!!

Thank you jmack ❤ my fingers are crossed for you as well!! ... I've been taking my temp midday so not to reliable but still higher then usual

Btw your frenchie is so darn cute!!

Sorry ladies been ill all weekend so was unable to post. AF came this morning was a bit surprised as I had no signs she was on her way. Good lucky you all ill keep my fingers crossed xx

AF also came for me this morning after a negative test yesterday. Not sure why my period was 2 days later after always being 100% on time but hey ho, just to mess with my head probably! Feel like giving up 😕

So sorry to hear that Blake :( I feel you, AF is starting for me today too. It is so hard not to feel disappointed.

Thanks Kalico! He is a cutie for sure. Is that your cat in your picture?? I'm gonna need some doggie snuggles today with AF coming for sure.

Sorry mrs pow, blake and jmack :(.

My temp dropped quite a bit today and got a bfn this morn. Just a waiting game now.

oh no babylights! your temps are still really high though, i hope AF stays away! FX for you love

aww thanks jmack you're the sweetest 💛

tell me, will you be partaking in any delicious junk food today? some donuts perhaps?? I feel like that's the only good thing about af, guilt-free consumption of all the foods I don't let myself eat 🙃

LOL! Babylights you just made my day!

By some miracle today is my one day a month I get to work from home! Some junk food for lunch and wine with dinner sounds like the perfect guilt-free pick me up! ;)

Yay that's awesome!!! Stay in your pj's, eat some delicious junk food and get to drankin' lady! 😘

I'm sorry girls :( ... no af for me yet, but haven't temped either...

Did you end up getting af jmack? Also yeah that's one of my cats :) I have 6 right now (two are fosters)

Yeah AF came... so bummed. But I am cheering myself up today!

Awww that's awesome! Some frenchie snuggles are def making me feel better. I'm sure you are the same way w your cats :)

Fx for you that AF stays away kalico!

I'm sorry to here that jmack :( I bet frenchie snuggles are a huge pick me up though! And the wine 🙃

Thanks Hun, hoping next month is your month! ❤ I'll test tomorrow morning if af doesn't show up
😬

No, but she's not due til 2/6.
How about for you?

Hasn't shown yet but just got a bfn sooo just waiting for her to show 😞

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4