• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

9-11dpo

aww Kaliko, when is she due to arrive? You're still in it til she shows up for real for real!

Yeah Kalico! It could just be too early for a BFP. You're not out yet!!

I had an awesome day yesterday of pizza, pjs, and wine. In a much better mood today and getting ready to try next time around :) Thanks babylights!

I was due Monday. I have more cramping today, but still no af... just want either a positive or af so I can try again next month lol!

Yay jmack! That sounds amazing!!

Babylights and Kalico- what's happening girls!! I really want to hear about two BFPs!!!

So this month I think we are going to relax a little and maybe try the SMEP! Have you guys heard about this or tried it?

I think since my cycles are short and I O early, we will start BD every other day after AF ends. And then when I get my first positive OPK we will BD every day for three days. Then skip one day and BD again.

Hi jmack! I've read about smep and it sounds like a solid plan! I wanted to try this past month but we couldn't bc we moved, had my mom staying with us...so not ideal. I'm so excited for you! I was way more relaxed this past month and it feels sooooo much nicer. Although I'm supposed to test tmrw and I'm so so nervous. I had an interesting night last night that I feel like was implantation, I wrote it out in the Feb testers thread but you prob didn't see it or it doesn't sound that exciting to anyone but me - *is this thing on??* L O L

Kaliko how are you doing today??

hahaha babylights!! I'm going to go read it. Your chart is still looking great, I am so excited for you!! When are you going to test tomorrow? Keep in mind it is still a little early so if it isn't a BFP you are still in it!

Agreed- relaxing about it sounds like a good plan no matter what :)

hahaha thanks jmack! I actually didn't temp this morning, wasn't planning to anyway but basically got two minutes of sleep so would've been a bust regardless. I really might chicken out of testing and just wait it out. We're going out of town tomorrow to go to a wedding and then head to Vegas for my bday so don't really wanna ruin my day earlier than necessary lol I'm turning advanced maternal age +1 so it's already not that good of a time ha!

also - have you considered using Softcups? We tried that for the first time and I really feel like it upped our chances. It also takes the pressure off if you're not up to bd'ing on a day you're supposed to. I also made sure to *ahem* finish each time after the Softcup was in so the cervix would dip into it and grab the goods! Just thought I'd share bc I feel like it helped! I know it's early days yet but I have such a good feeling for you!!!

Ah you are so sweet!! I have a great feeling for you too love. I didn't test early this past month for the first time ever, and even though AF arrived, for some reason it seemed easier than seeing a BFN. Just my two cents but everyone is different!

So how do soft cups work? You just put them in after BD? Maybe I'll look into it!!

I hope you have a wonderful trip and have a blast in Vegas! What day is your birthday!?? I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you. I think the night you had last night sounds like a real intuitive sign. I am so excited.

So basically the thinking is that the Softcups holds the dudes closer to the cervix, longer, and some ppl wonder if you're actually blocking them from getting in so after bd I lay down for 15-20minutes and then put the Softcup in. My thinking is that it gives the dudes enough time to get in the vicinity before closing it off. But obvi if you google there are so many different opinions. We also used them to just inseminate. My doctor told me that I'm sensitive to prostoglandins, which is in semen and cause cramps, and after using Softcups I noticed I was super crampy after bd. If we're not pregnant this month we might look into inseminating with a syringe too.

Aww you are the sweetest, thank you! It's the 7th, the day after af is supposed to show. I think you're so right, it's better to just wait it out. Maybe I'll be late for the first time ever on my scary number day haha!

Awesome I'm going to look into it!

Have a blast in Vegas and on your trips. Hopefully it will help keep your mind off it since you won't be around home thinking about it. Just have fun and relax and keep me posted if anything exciting happens!! and don't worry about your scary number! you are young at heart and will be a wonderful mama no matter your age.

Thank you! ❤❤❤❤❤

Hey girls just at work so can't ready fully... still no af, haven't tested and probably won't until Sunday... temp is still 98.7 though! Hasn't dropped at all... so here's hoping... I'll reply tonight when I won't get caught on my phone lol

omg sounding so super promising Kalico! Come back and give us the full update when you can!

Yay all sounds very promising! Can't wait for an update. Sending all my vibes to keep AF away from you!

Hey girls! So I'm 3 days late. I've been cramping all day, but I still have lotion like cm and my cp is still high. My temp is also still high like I said. I'm hoping all of this is good signs still!

I won't retest until Sunday though, just so I don't get another bfn... I just hope af stays away!

You girls are so nice! ❤ I hope af stays away for you babylights! And I'm hoping next month is your month jmack ❤❤❤❤ baby dust!!!

Yay Kalico!!! Only a couple more days to test. All signs are looking good!

Babylights- any updates??

Hi jmack! How are you feeling today?

Kaliko fx af stays away another few days!!!

Still hanging out at 13dpo. Twinges and soreness in uterus came back, yesterday my stomach was shaky and icky like food poisoning. I usually start af spotting by this point so have to see if that happens!

I am feeling great today! Looking forward to BD this upcoming week, going to get some OPKs this weekend and work on some house projects and probably enjoy a cocktail or two :)

That all sounds great!! Stay positive and patient the next few days :) (as if that is possible!) by 13 DPO I'm already out of it so I'm super excited for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->