• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

9-11dpo

Yay jmack that sounds like an all-around perfect weekend! I've read that it helps your chances the more you BD throughout the month woohoo!

I checked my cervix a little while ago for spotting and it's almost as high as O, super soft and blending into the walls. It's also leaning more than I've ever felt so I can't even check the opening. Yellowish globby cm. Boobs hurt when I breathe? lol Trying not to get too excited but these durn butterflies are going nuts in my tummy haha. 4 more days.

That all sounds promising babylights!! I hope in 4 days you get your bfp!!

I'm 4 days late. Temps slightly done tonight, but again I do midday temping right now, 38.6... yesterday was 99.2 at one point! Cp is still high, I can never tell if it's open or not so can't judge that... feels medium hardness? Still have cramping and watery creamy cm to slightly thick... I dunno I feel like I'm out, feeling a bit down tonight. I just want to know what's going on! Either af or a bfp! Testing in two days again - hopefully it's good news

Oh Kaliko that doesn't mean you're out though Take a look through ff, there's a ton of charts with a huge drop and they still get bfp's! Are you still testing tomorrow?

jmack how's it going?

I'm just hanging out at 14dpo, no spotting and had some yellowish green snotty cm this morning (sorry!), keep waking up to pee at 6am and then I'm so wide awake it's crazy - and I didn't get in til 3am last night, ugh! Nausea has been intense the last few days, very strange twinges going on, overall feeling hopeful (ahh why does it make me so nervous to say this??). 3 more days to go til testing.

If I don't get af by then yeah I'm gonna test tomorrow... I hope that's all it is!

Oh that sound promising!!! Fx crossed for you Hun!

Oh the wait is deffanly torture!! Expecally when your late and don't know if or when af will show 😂

How are you doing babylights?!

Any word from jmack yet?

Hi Kaliko! No af still right?? Can't wait for you to test tomorrow!

I checked my cervix this morning and just now and it's low and open. I also have had some snotty cm but I can't pinpoint what the color is - it's definitely yellow with a greenish tint, can't tell if there's some brown or the tiniest hint of pink? I was feeling a bit down about the low cervix but I know cervix is a very unreliable thing to go by, and looking at my past charts I oddly never had a low cervix around af so I just don't what to think. Kind of bracing myself for af soon though.

jmack I hope you're off enjoying your weekend!!

Hi wanting! It sure is torture ugh!

Hey girls! So excited to get on here and see AF still hasn't shown up for either of you! Ah!! Cannot wait to see some tests and hopefully two BFPs!!!

I'm having a great weekend- not being in the TWW is just nice and relaxing. Keep me posted!!

Still no af, but I'm cramping a lot and bfn this morning...I'm just waiting for her to show 😞

I hope af stays away tomorrow babylights

And I'm glad your having a relaxing weekend jmack!! ❤❤❤

Spotting. She's coming to get me...

Kaliko what's the haps?

jmack ❤️❤️❤️

The haps?

The last time I had sex was Jan 15th so I think I'm pretty much out since I'm getting bfn's at 6 days late

Noooo!!! Maybe it's good spotting?!? 😫 I never thought ttc would be so damn hard!!! 😣😢

Haha sorry it means what's happening :) No af means you're still in it! Still hoping for you Kaliko! I'm just waiting it out now

I hope we both are still in... I just have a feeling I'm not anymore :( ... these cramps are weird though and I still have light creamy cm... I guess we'll just have to wait and see

Oh hahaha the things you learn :)

Ugh nothing worse than feeling like AF is coming to get you and just waiting for it to happen. But until she does stay positive!! Xoxo girls

jmack thanks love! I've had some brown spotting but still hopeful until af shows! Due tmrw but hopefully doesn't show her face. Hope you've had the loveliest weekend! ❤️

Kaliko how are you?? Let's run away from af together!

Another day without AF is a good day ladies!! Hope you both are keeping away from her!!

So I am only day 7 today and took my first OPK this cycle and it already looks almost positive!! I'm thinking it will probably be positive within the next 24 hours so looks like BD time is about to start!

Thank you ladies... yesterday was just a bad day

I spoke to my mom... she thinks it's very likely I'm pregnant concindering I'm now a week late and no sign. My cervix is now soft as well... the test took yesterday I took apart and did see a line. But it was over 24 hours and I took it apart so I'm not to hopeful but less thinking I'm out now. I'm gonna retest in the morning again and see what happens

How are you babylights, I hope af didn't show!!

Jmack did you get your pos opk?! Bding time!!!

I would just like to thank you both as well... you guys have really helped my anxiety with ttc and staying calm this month, ❤❤❤ your the best

Oh I'm also peeing constantly. Every hour or so I have to go, so worried my urine will be do dilute to test 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->