9-11dpo

Thanks girls!! Up again at 3am to reply LOL!

I'm 27, and ttc our first baby. We got married october 2015. My doctor took me off birthcontol in April ( I was having migraines and smoked, she said I was a to high of a risk for strokes). Since then we've been kinda NTNP until this cycle. But even then just making sure we had sex more during my fertile week lol

I haven't had anymore spotting, and really i only noticed it cuz I was checking my CP/CM when I noticed... but if my af doesn't come on soon I may have to go to the hospital. The cramping is getting as bad as af cramps (which for me
Is bad). I've never been this late, and with the no bleeding I'm getting a bit worried... never thought I'd wish for af to come!

Jmack I hope you get more cm soon!!

It really sucks being a girl sometimes!

You girls are amazing!! I love reading your comments . Sorry I don't reply to much to them! Usually I'm at work or it's 3:30am hahaha... thanks again girls, and I hope af goes away quickly/and we all get lots of cm!! ❤❤❤

(Only in a ttc form can you say things like this 😂)

I don't want to worry you but this is what happened when I was pregnant and had an eptopic pregnancy. the pain was pretty bad and I didn't have lines till like a weeks after af was to show. you might want to go in if you have tested tomorrow.

Thanks Hun! I started bleeding around 3pm today, but light and brown... my CP is still really high and soft. So I'm confused. Less cramping though so that's good!

Any news on your opk or cm? I'm hoping you ovulate soon!

CanadianMoose, thank you. I'm actually a bit worried about that, but the cramps are better today and with possibly starting af, I'm going to see how the next day or so go... did you get af at all with your etopic pregnancy? And I'm sorry you went through that :(

I tested yesterday morning and still got bfn's. I have a doctor appointment Monday so we shall see what happens

So glad to hear the cramps are better today!! I hope you get something figured out by Monday but if not def glad you have a doctors appointment.

Not much CM which is bugging me, haven't gotten a positive OPK yet. I usually O around day 11 though so should be getting it soon!

I had bleeding/spotting but no actual AF, I had to go to a clinic and get it induced after they scaned and found the fetal pole was halfway in the opening of the tube.

Ok I'll keep a close eye on this. I'm bleeding but it isn't heavy. Thank you so much!

Ok I'll keep a close eye on this. I'm bleeding but it isn't heavy. Thank you so much!

np I hope it's not that because the longer you wait the more likely you'll have to get the tube removed. Luckily mine was only halfway in the tube and it was just growing weirdly so giving a chemical MC enabled me to save my tube (I only have one left anyways due to surgery when I was 15.)

for anyone who wants to know I ended up getting very sick, a bad cold to the point I had high fever and severely sick. Probably ruined any chance of having a successful implantation right? I mean I know that the body lowers immunity for implantation but if your actually sick the body expels it right? I'm doing much better now but still have runny nose and soreish throat, and a headache and throbbing. but I don't feel any symptoms of pregnancy, like the sore boobs or the nausea or anything. did have metallic blood taste in my mouth yesterday though...

My OPK was negative again this morning when the past couple months on CD 10 it has been almost positive. Maybe I will ovulate a little later this cycle! I am going to take another one tonight just to make sure I don't miss the LH surge.

Kalico I hope you are feeling better!!

How are you feeling Kalico? I hope everything is OK.

Babylights- are you just out partying in Vegas and ignoring us!? How dare you!

I am so confused because I've been taking an OPK everyday and haven't gotten a positive, but my temp jumped last night like I ovulated! AHHHH this whole thing is so frustrating!

hahaha jmack never!! I actually think I overdid it and am now pathetically trying to recover lol! your temp spike this morn looks epic!! I think doing opk's more than once a day is an excellent idea so as not to miss the surge. Sorry it's been so frustrating, but hope you catch that eggy!!

Kaliko how are you feeling?? Glad to hear the bleeding ain't too heavy, hopefully you get reassuring news on Monday! Sending huge hugs!

Canadian hi and welcome! So sorry to hear you were so sick, that's the worst ugh :( GL this month, you're still in it!!

Will be back later when I'm not so wrecked haha! af is still here so nothing to be done but going to get acupuncture and some herbal concoction later today. Miss you ladies, hoping it will be our month!! ❤️

Yay babylights!!! Hahaha good luck recovering!! So glad you had fun and let loose.

We are just gonna BD because it seems probably my fertile week no matter what any OPKs say! Trying to just relax and not focus too much on the OPKs and charts!

Sorry girls. My cats have all been sick... 😞

I'm good! Af is almost gone, which that's what it was. I'm exhausted gonna go toben but I'll read your posts and reply soon *hugs!*

Sorry your cats have been sick! I hope they are feeling better soon and you get some good rest! *hugs* so glad it was just AF. What a relief.

Well I know you're all just dying to know- I got my positive OPK today which is really great! So BD time it is! I'm just glad to know that I haven't ovulated yet bc I wasn't sure. So happy that I am and we can hopefully time it to catch it!

Yay to pos opk!!!! Bding timeeeeeee!!

I have a upper respitory infection going through my house (I have 6 cats 😫) but two are more sick then the others so I've been back and forwards to the vets all week with them. Af is gone!!! Guess I should look into opks. Any you recommend that won't cost me 80$ 😐

Thanks! I'm starting to feel better but I am losing hope that it was successful this time. Have no signs or symptoms and now hubby's sick with what I had.

Yay for bding time! Hopefully ya ladies TWW goes by faster, and more hopeful than mine has!

Good thing you took them to the vet kali and you know what to look for, you're a good owner. Most wouldn't bother and I would know (vet tech.) We gotta take care of our babies, even the furry ones.

Thanks girls!!! I use the first response ovulation kits it's like $15 for 7 of them and comes in a pack with a pregnancy test too.

Fingers crossed for you moose!

Kalico that does not sound fun but your cats are lucky to have such a great mom!

Yay jmack, I'm sending every good thought and hope that you catch that eggy and get your bfp!!!!!! There's something so ridiculously satisfying about a positive opk amirite?? And your temp spike is glorious! So so excited for you!!

Kaliko omg that sounds horrendous but I agree with jmack your cats are so lucky to have you! I usually order the wondfos from Amazon in bulk then use the Clear Blue Digital (not Advanced) once they start getting close to positive. Hope you get your blazing positive opk soon too!!

Canadian I'm so sorry your hubs is now sick, that stinks! But I feel like there are so many stories of "after having every symptom in the book the ONE month we had none..." fx for you!!!

afm I think I'm going to take a super relaxed approach this month and maybe do the smep thing, still debating whether I even wanna do opk's this month. After my mom mentioned that it might be a blessing in disguise that the last couple months weren't successful bc we'll be in Europe for three weeks starting in late March, plus actually feeling the most nauseous I've felt in years, maybe actually getting preggo while on vacation will be nice, and you know, might actually happen. All I know is that being 8-ish weeks pregnant for a 15 hour flight doesn't sound that amazing 😉 My mom had hg throughout her entire pregnancy to the point that she couldn't swallow water without throwing up, so I'm bracing myself for that fate eeps!

Anyways it feels so great to be back with you ladies, I so so so hope it's our time and I am cheering you guys on like a maniac!!

V day will be 10 DPO and the cheapies i have are set to like 25 HCG. So I'm not holding out for much ladies. Hubby is doing better and I'm still pretty tired most days but I just don't feel it this month.anyways hope you are having better luck and I'll keep you informed if anything pops up near the weekend.

Ah babylights!!!! How exciting that you will be in Europe for three weeks!! Where are you going?? Can I come with you?? I love the idea to just take a more relaxed approach this month. With something that exciting coming up I can definitely understand why!

I am officially in the TWW! I'm feeling much more relaxed than I was last month. Ask me again in a week though lol

Getting a positive OPK is the best feeling! Haha this was the strongest positive I've ever gotten on an OPK and we timed it out pretty well so that's good! We shall see!

Moose- let us know if you take a test!!

Keeping you all in my thoughts!

jmack your temps are giving me butterflies!! and your timing is phenomenal - keeping everything crossed for you lady!! how're you holding up in this tww?? I hope you start feeling incredibly nauseous due to a cascade of hormones that will surge to start baking a little bub in your belly!! :)

hehe yes come with us!! Also can you plan out trip?? We have yet to book anything but the plane tickets - oops! If you or anyone has recommendations for London, Paris and all over Italy I'd definitely appreciate it!

Kaliko & Canadian how are you doing ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->