91 were trying for xmas babies, FX the rest make 2013 babies :) 15 lucky bfp's so far

Longing2bAMum

SAHM to Loki and Luna
Reaction score
hello, we're on our 11th cycle now and it would seem our last chance of a 2012 baby, and just in time for christmas, just wondered if anyone wanted to hang out for some 2012 christmas baby support, the more the merrier :thumbup::happydance:

I am cd9 today so not long till ov, just getting some practice in while we wait, make sure we definately know what we're doing :haha:

All the ladies trying for
All the lucky ::bfp:'s so far​
their New year :bfp:'s now

Longing2bAMum :angel: :cry:
Katherinegrey :bfp: :happydance:
LoveMrsP
clara006 :bfp: :happydance:
MrsBroodyPant
gs20 :bfp: :happydance:
jen365
lily24 :bfp: :happydance:
hopingforit
Baby_Dreams :bfp: :happydance:
zOe_ttc
smythdm :bfp: :happydance:
lisa64
Mrshill10 :bfp: :happydance:
rihanna
flower94 :bfp: :happydance:
beccaboop
KrH :bfp: :happydance:
MackMomma8
mel102 :bfp::happydance:
LuluSS
Nikkilewis14 :bfp::happydance:
chipper
Leinzlove:bfp::happydance:
meandmrb2011
MrsHopeful:bfp::happydance:
readerwriter
mamadonna:bfp::happydance:
anneliese
Sweet_pea:bfp::happydance:
babyseeker
Lozz82
Mattsgirl
hello_kitty
Caricus
Duke_123
ittybittycoy
BrazilianMom
Alexophia
LolaLouLou
silver_dimond
beckysprayer
Picasso
soozandlily
Princess
hopefullmummy
BusyBee
Coralym30
nugget80
tryingformore
oldwomanshoe
mimi1979
CHILLbilly
Moorebetter
MummiiWannabe
nats77
LaylaShawn
Baby_Dreams
GalvanBaby
Fidelis
mel102
Emmykins83
daisyr21
Beccaboop
Giselley
mommy2hayden
Kristix
Athena
clarabellas
Jim_bear
MummyOfOne
Dawn2411
Heatherlt
MrsC_Est1127
AnnaCat09
BFP please
jenniferlawe
Mexx
laurabe
2BECOME3
cassie4cincy
veganlily
cheshirecat
kelstar82
StefanieC
Katelynnb
KayDee85
catnip7500
Babybum
Pixie82
wamommy
3girlsTTCboy

I'd love a christmas baby! We're on our 9th cycle trying and I'm currently 5dpo, so I'll know in about a week whether I get my wish!

count me in too this next cycle is my last chance for a 2012 baby too. im due for af on saturday i no ill get it cause i just had a lap and d&c so we couldnt bd as much as id have loved too but we did it twice around ovulation im trying to not keep my hopes up! so lets do this together then!!! WoHooo Christmas BABY!! im excited!

id like to join..........im on cd16 today and am all confused at the moment!!

Im using digital opks and got a + cd13 but no temp rise yet and - today so not ovulated.

i wish everyone lots of luck for xmas babies xxx

Funny i was just going to start a thread on this.
If i were to conceive this month i would be due the week before christmas.This is our 1st month ttc since our little boy and we were debating on wheather or not to wait till next month to start trying with it being so close to christmas.But the chances of conceiving first month are slim so might as well..

Yay, lots of people for support, most of you are much further on than me in your cycle, that's exciting that you'll get to know soon :thumbup:

We would be due around the 14th if we finally get lucky, won't it feel like an early christmas present to get a positive this month, just knowing it'll arrive for christmas :happydance: I feel excited just thinking about it :blush: I know i'm setting myself up for great disapointment

Good luck everyone :dust: to all :hugs:

I want a 2012 baby and this is our last chance for that so I hope I get a December baby. I did have an HSG just yesterday so I'm really hoping this is our month. I'm not getting hopes up too much because this is month 18 but...I'm hopingforit. Lol. I know my dad would be thrilled if I had a Christmas baby because that is his birthday.

I'm on CD 11 and will ovulate between CD 12 and 16.

:dust:

Im only on CD6 of a 28 day cycle so have afew days to go yet..:coffee:
Im already thinking of christmassy names..Holly,Nollaig,Noel...

Hey mind if i join in i would love a dec baby my af is due on fri hopefully as this has been my 1st month off bcp goodluck everyone :dust:

lol that's fun, our naming problem is that we have to try to choose a name that isn't pronounced to differently in Swedish and English so that both sides of the family pronounce the name right, there's nothing more annoying than having to correct people!

That would be pretty irritating alright.Well hopefully you'll have the next 9 months to worry about that!

Hi, am hoping for a christmas baby too, am currently on cd9. First month of trying for our second, so excited. Baby dust to all.

i am hoping too! Im ovulating TODAY so hopefully DTD tonight as tomorrow is not possible and last night wasnt either!. Its month 7 for us. good luck to all !

oh wish i was further along...so impatient.:roll::roll::roll:

We're going for a Christmas baby as well!!!! This is cycle #2 for us, so im praying this one sticks!! Im on CD 3 so AF is still supposed to be here, but she flew away overnight....
I've never done much charting other than ovulation tests...any one know if I will ovulate early due to the early exit of AF?? I just ovulated last month on the 27th!

Hi can I join you ladies? I just got my second bfn yesterday and I should be ovulating again on 29th march so according to the online calculators if it get pregnant in my next cycle then my baby will be due around 20th dec so it's quite likely (and just my luck) that I will be in labour Christmas day and miss it all!!! :D I don't mind really at the moment I just want a bfp!!!

Good luck everyone xxxxx

Oh, I'd love a Winter Solstice baby! CD2 for me today, and this is the first proper AF since my m/c at 5 weeks in February. I'd really love to get pregnant again right away, we were so excited with the first BFP and so crushed when it ended so soon. :cry: We also just bought a house and my DH keeps saying he can't wait to put a LO in it. :cloud9:

Of course you can join, everyone is welcome :hugs:

I usually ov around cd 17 although if I ov late :af: arrives late, but not sure about her leaving early how that would affect ov, sorry i'm no help lol

I don't chart at all now, I just go with natural instincts, I was getting too stressed out with all the charting I was doing, but I was regular with my ov so atleast we have a rough idea of when it is, but if you stop charting and focus on what your body is telling you, you'd be surprised at the signs it gives when the time is right. Saying that, it doesn't feel like it's working, or we'd be pregnant already lol :blush: but I believe we just haven't been lucky yet and that it'll happen naturally when the time is right.

I hate waiting to ov, atleast in the 2ww you can ss :happydance:

well i Ov today and couldnt DTD yesturday , couldnt tonight and cant tomorrow so there goes my xmas baby, my cycle is 6 weeks long so the next chance will leave me with a 2013 date.

gutted :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->