91 were trying for xmas babies, FX the rest make 2013 babies :) 15 lucky bfp's so far

How exciting that you get to see your hubby soon!!!!! Well before implanon AF would last 5 to 6 days, but I just had the implanon taken out on the 14th of FEB and ovulated on the 27th via confirmation on an opk, so not sure now :( Though, when AF came this month she was only light spotting for two days, then nothing. Just waiting to ovulate at this point...hopefully soon!!!!
Praying for you and your hubby...lots and lots of baby dust to you!!! You'll have to let us all know when you get your BFP :))

How exciting that you get to see your hubby soon!!!!! Well before implanon AF would last 5 to 6 days, but I just had the implanon taken out on the 14th of FEB and ovulated on the 27th via confirmation on an opk, so not sure now :( Though, when AF came this month she was only light spotting for two days, then nothing. Just waiting to ovulate at this point...hopefully soon!!!!
Praying for you and your hubby...lots and lots of baby dust to you!!! You'll have to let us all know when you get your BFP :))

Hmm , this baby making stuff is confusing isn't it . We go through life really wishing AF never happened and those Ahem:blush: wet cm days were just disgusting and inconvenient lol .... BUT as soon as we are ttc it becomes an absolute obsession as to how long / light / painful AF is and we CHERISH those wet cm days ....... :haha:

REALLY hope it all goes ok & you get those pink lines :hugs: I will definitely let you all know on whether or not the :witch: arrives after my trip to see my Darling darling husband :cloud9::cloud9:

Oh and he has full on :baby:fever now !! We were discussing my cycle (as ou do) and i was saying well HOOOPEFULLY we can get a BFP .... He actually said he felt a little envious when he sees a family with a new baby , Awww bless him :hugs: !!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited !!!!!!!

tons & tons & tons of :dust: to you all ladies xxxxx

So I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday, so I'm 1dpo. But I still probably wont test til sometime after the 15th just because the last 3 months have been 42 day cycles. Unless I get some serious symptoms before that.

I'm in too! Christmas baby, New Year's baby, St. Patrick's baby, whatever! The sooner the better though, obviously. My husband and I have been TTC for about seven months, I'm currently 6 DPO and feeling very hopeful. I actually had ovulation bleeding, or what I assume was ovulation bleeding, for the very first time this month. I read it could be totally random, or it could be a very good sign of a strong egg, so that's what I'm hoping for. Good luck everyone!

I'm in too! Christmas baby, New Year's baby, St. Patrick's baby, whatever! The sooner the better though, obviously. My husband and I have been TTC for about seven months, I'm currently 6 DPO and feeling very hopeful. I actually had ovulation bleeding, or what I assume was ovulation bleeding, for the very first time this month. I read it could be totally random, or it could be a very good sign of a strong egg, so that's what I'm hoping for. Good luck everyone!

Praying for a BFP for you and your hubby!!!
Hopefully there will be a bunch of christmas babys to report in a few weeks!!!

Add me too...i am on day 6 of my cycle. hoping and praying for a BFP and a christmas baby. 2013 seems so long away :(

anyone on here had a BFP yet???

hoping for a lucky thread xxxx

Happy to say I may have a Christmas baby as well :happydance:... I believe I O'ed March 18th after waiting a dreaded 64 days. I am overly ecstatic right now... if we did conceive I would be due December 9th! Hopefully the TWW won't be too mean to me, FX'ed for everyone and lots and lots of :dust:!

Can I join?? I am with AF and will be OV around March 25 - 31. Not sure if I really 'fit' on the Christmas baby thread but maybe?
hehehe

I have a 10mo old son and we are trying for the second, soon. So I am VERY hopeful this time will be easier/faster. Last time was over 6 months...and boy do we obsess over this? lol

Hi - On track for a Christmas baby and really really REALLY hoping this will be it. Should ovulate next week some time!

Well AF showed her ugly head at exactly 12:00 am this past Sunday. At least my cycles are quite regular (28 days).

I really thought last month I was pregnant. I guess what also made it bad was I wasn't and I found out that 3 of my other friends are pregnant. Made for a hard day when 1. you not pregnant 2. your friends are and 3. your cramping like a you know what :0

Anyway...I am new to this site and would love to have a buddy for a Xmas baby. I am currently CD2.

Praying for our Christmas babies! :) :bfp::bfp:

Well AF showed her ugly head at exactly 12:00 am this past Sunday. At least my cycles are quite regular (28 days).

I really thought last month I was pregnant. I guess what also made it bad was I wasn't and I found out that 3 of my other friends are pregnant. Made for a hard day when 1. you not pregnant 2. your friends are and 3. your cramping like a you know what :0

Anyway...I am new to this site and would love to have a buddy for a Xmas baby. I am currently CD2.

Praying for our Christmas babies! :) :bfp::bfp:

HI!! Welcome to the thread! Hope this is your month for a BFP!!!
I thought I was pregnant last month as well, but AF showed her ugly face 2 days early!!! Argh, frustrating.

I'm on CD 11 and had EWCM today. Seems way too early! Guess I'll be DTD a lot this week to cover my bases! Fx for everyone!

Wishing everyone Christmas babies! :hugs: I'm here giving a Go... waiting for O, after a loss. If I O this cycle I should be EDD between Dec. 12 and Dec. 24.

Wishing everyone Christmas babies! :hugs: I'm here giving a Go... waiting for O, after a loss. If I O this cycle I should be EDD between Dec. 12 and Dec. 24.

Sorry for your loss hun,hope you get your BFP for a christmas baby.

Currently ovulating at momemt so will be starting the 2ww soon.This cycle seems to be never ending...:coffee:

EWCM this morning again for me!!!!
Fertility Friend gave me the green light yesterday, but my OPK still disagrees...Not quite sure what to think?!?!

Guess we will just have a LOT of fun with this cycle ;)
C'mon Christmas baby!!

Can I join?? I am with AF and will be OV around March 25 - 31. Not sure if I really 'fit' on the Christmas baby thread but maybe?
hehehe

I have a 10mo old son and we are trying for the second, soon. So I am VERY hopeful this time will be easier/faster. Last time was over 6 months...and boy do we obsess over this? lol

Hi there !!!

Yes you will fit !! I am not due to OV until April 3/4 but i will fit in with a December 23rd baby ..... SOOOOOOOOO desperate to get my BFP !!!!!!!! :dust: for you & WELCOME :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->