91 were trying for xmas babies, FX the rest make 2013 babies :) 15 lucky bfp's so far

I believe it more now you girls have had a look. Okay longing2bAmum you can change my name on the main page. I not scalene to feel like this when i got my bfp, I thought I would be dancing for joy! Instead I don't believe it keep thinking something will go wrong. It's a fact ttc has made me loopy.

Yay, Sweet_Pea! Congrats on your BFP! Where would that put your EDD? I bet it's super close to mine. I always worry something will go wrong, also. It's totally normal. :hugs:

Yay, Sweet_Pea! Congrats on your BFP! Where would that put your EDD? I bet it's super close to mine. I always worry something will go wrong, also. It's totally normal. :hugs:

Thanks for the kind words my EDD is Jan 28th 2days after you! :happydance: I am feeling a little calmer today as my AF was due and... well... she never showed! (I have never been late) :happydance:

Did another First response and got a darker line than before. ( I have been carrying it around the house with me today incase I get an urge to look at it at any point.:cloud9:) I am total POAS addict, more so now I have my BFP. The disbelif is waring of and the excitment is deffenitly here.

Going to call the Drs tomorrow to get an appointment! AHHHHhhh :D

Again I want to say Thankyou to everyone on this thread you are all so lovely and I can feel more BFP on their way!

I know I should start posting in the first trimester forum now but I dont feel quiet ready to leave this one yet! ( I think I will hang around to see everyone get their BFPs)

:dust: to everyone!

I definitley know the POAS feeling. I've taken countless tests and was disappointed when the digi went blank. Yay, for missed AF! :)

Congrats Sweet Pea!!! :happydance: for you!!!

Well, I am out for even a Valentine's Baby, I am now on to an end of February baby! AF showed last night a full 4 days early! I culdn't believe it!! I had been to the Drs the day after O and she said I released 2 eggs. I was so depressed, but on to next cycle. I am praying this one is it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->