91 were trying for xmas babies, FX the rest make 2013 babies :) 15 lucky bfp's so far

I will join! I am CD5 today. My cycles are not consistent, so if I were to get a BFP this cycle, I would be due around the middle of December! Oh, and I am on my 9th cycle.

id like to join..........im on cd16 today and am all confused at the moment!!

Im using digital opks and got a + cd13 but no temp rise yet and - today so not ovulated.

i wish everyone lots of luck for xmas babies xxx

This happened to me and last month I stopped OPKs after the + positive. This month I kept going and I got 2 - 3 days apart and didn't have a rise until after the 2nd. Maybe this is happening to you, too, so keep going! You can check out my chart in my signature, too =)

Hi there :wave:

I'll join... CD13 today and I should see my +OPK when I get home from work so will be BD'ing tonight! On Cycle 8 TTC our second LO

Rihanna - did you DTD the day before yesterday? if so, I'd say you're still in!

Good Luck to getting those two pink lines ladies!xx

Heey Ladies !!!

Some of you may have seen me skulking around the ttc / ntnp forums for the last week or so !! If not then quick update .

I have a lovely DH who is a proud member of the USAF , unfortunately he is in Korea so it makes things a little more complicated !! HOWEVER .... I am going to see him mar23-apr6 . I am cd14 of a 24day cycle . So will have started a new cycle the second day i get there !! Predicted ovulation on April 2/3 ..... This would give us a rough EDD of December 23 if we catch an eggy !!! WOOHOO a little crimblemas baby !! :happydance::xmas12:
If not then i have to wait until July-Sept to try again as that is when i will see him again :(
Praying , Praying , Praying [-o<

Sending you lots of :dust: ladies and i hope Santa delivers your special little bundles of joy :xmas6:

Thanks gs20 hopefully I will ovulate soon. I will keep using okps and see what happens and keep baby dancing too!!!
A bfp would be a dream come true xxx

I'm definitely hoping to make a Christmas baby this month too! I am CD 6 and ready to make this baby happen! It would be the best Christmas present ever :)

Hi ladies, how is everyones weekend going? Yesterday it snowed loads and today we have had clear blue skies and lots of spring sunshine :happydance:

I feel like i'm having a weird cycle this month as thurs fri sat had loads of ewcm and have been feeling really sexually charged but i'm only cd12 today and don't normally ov till cd17 so seems strange to be seeing these signs so early in my cycle! oh well won't complain about "having" to :sex: :haha:

Count me in too! I already joined another similar xmas baby thread, but I'd love to join this one too. If I conceived this cycle my due date would be Dec 10/11

Hi ladies, I would love to join I am currently on CD10 of a 24-28 day cycle. If I conceive this cycle my due date will be Dec 17th:happydance::happydance:....really hoping this is our month, that would be probobaly the greatest Christmas gift my family could ever ask for....Fx'd for all....:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Well I wasn't sure if I would ovulate this month since my AF was so short (only 2 days very light) BUT sure enough my ovulation strips are starting to get darker!!! Hopefully I will have an LH surge in the next day or two!!!!! That would make me due on DEC 16!!

Hi everyone can I join in too

I am on about cd 17 and I think about 3 days post ovulation, but that is just a guess as only just came off the pill so no idea how long my cycle will be. Just ordered some ovulation tests so if nothing happens this month I can get a better idea for next cycle.

Good luck to all of you :dust:

[I feel like i'm having a weird cycle this month as thurs fri sat had loads of ewcm and have been feeling really sexually charged but i'm only cd12 today and don't normally ov till cd17 so seems strange to be seeing these signs so early in my cycle! oh well won't complain about "having" to :sex: :haha:[/QUOTE]

Hey longing2Bamama,feeling the same myself.Normally don't Ov till CD14 but feeling really crampy with sharp pains in ovaries.Only CD9 today so a little confused.Though it could mean we could test sooner :happydance:

There's quiet a group building up hear,fx for lots of christmas babies.

Oooooh i am EXCIIIIIIIITED !!!!! Going to see hubby on Friday , praaaaying AF arrives on 23rd , a day early would be even better lol. That will set me up nicely for O day when i am in Korea :happydance: WOOHOO !!! Oh and i am sure we will have no probs getting in enough :sex: , it has been four months after all :blush:

Can I join too?

I had my last period on the 29th of Feb and think I ovulated on CD10/11 (using OPKS and ignoring my ticker) I am currently on CD19 and sat here waiting to test soon!!

According to online calculator if I get a BFP I will be due on December 5th!!

Hello, I would love to join if that's ok. This is our 11th cycle and I. Would love a christmas baby. Both my sister and I have bdays in december and we loved it being that close to christmas. If I got a bfp this cycle the due date would be december 9th or the 23rd depending on o. But feeling like I'm ov.ing now on cdqt.

Count me in! Hubby and I are really trying this cycle. I went to the doctor and everything, good all my vitamins ready, and its action time now!

So excited to see all the ladies in the thread trying for Christmas babies!!!! I am on CD7.

QUICK QUESTION: My period only last 2 days this month 12th and 13th. This is our 2nd cycle. Is there the potential I will ovulate early this month???? Is there a greater chance I won't ovulate at all??

Ovulation tests seemed to be getting a darker line, but this evening the line was the lightest its been :/

So excited to see all the ladies in the thread trying for Christmas babies!!!! I am on CD7.

QUICK QUESTION: My period only last 2 days this month 12th and 13th. This is our 2nd cycle. Is there the potential I will ovulate early this month???? Is there a greater chance I won't ovulate at all??

Ovulation tests seemed to be getting a darker line, but this evening the line was the lightest its been :/

Hey !!

How long do your :witch: hang about for normally ?? I had a light one last cycle too , was barely more than spotting ... Hmm !! it left me with a questionable O this month as i was sure i had , but then 5days later got ewcm :wacko::shrug:

Anyhow , i am now praypraypraying that i get my next af as normal on the 23rd then i will O when i am with hubby :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->