91 were trying for xmas babies, FX the rest make 2013 babies :) 15 lucky bfp's so far

Okay so I have to post now.

After reading some reviews about the superdrug HPT being super sensitive I just went to town and acquired 4 ( on offer at 7.99).

When I got home I caved in and POAS. after 3 min THE faintest of all faint lines appeared after about 3 Min. - My brother who lives with me confirmed that he could see the line also.

The thing is it is too faint to show up in a photograph. I have tried....
I really really do not want to get my hopes up, this is partly the reason I took the test at 10dpo. I hoped that I would be prepared for AF on monday if I had already had a couple of BFN.

I am quite sure there is some colour there....but what if it is my eyes playing tricks on me! Could it be an evap? ... It did appear before the 10 min time limit it gives. :wacko:

Having a mini freak out!

Congrats MamaDonna!

Sweet_Pea: I'd say its your BFP! I'd take another and see if you get the same fainitest line... Congratulations! :happydance:

I have to hold my breath when I feel myself getting to excited! going to take one tomorrow in the morning.

I have been scouring message boards and some of them say that the pink dye tests can give false very faint positives......

So test tomorrow if not then AF is due on monday and she has never been late soooo should know soon.

Thank you everyone so much for all the supportive comments, means and awful lot to me *hugs* I don't know how anyone could go through ttc alone!

Congrats Mammadonna :)
Fingers crossed for Sweetpea-my BFP was very faint the first 2 days, so I wasn't sure, but i was pregnant so fingers crossed there for you.
Good luck longingtobeamom-hopefully you did at the right time anyway.

Mine was faint for a few days also! :) Can't wait for you to test Sweetpea! :)

I've missed so much!! Congrats to the gigantic :bfp: s ladies!!!!!

I am waiting on my first O since my mc, and I have NO idea when to expect it. Last mc it was exactly 14 days after, like nothing happened. This time hcg went down a lot slower though, so idk what to expect. I've already starting using opks (cd 12 right now) so I'll keep you posted!

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: Mammadonna and Leinzlove!!!

Wamommy: Thanks! Sounds like O's coming very soon! Get that egg with lots of happy BD. :)

Looks like its all happening on this thread... good luck Wamommy.

okay update. took another test this morning another faint line appeared before the time was up again but still so so light. we were wondering if I was unlucky enough to have two in a row if it is maybe the brand?

So we are off to the supermarket ( yet again to get a different brand.. I am thinking first response) - going to hold my pee in for a few hours and try that one.

I know I could wait as AF is due tomorrow but.... I am sure you understand I am very keen to find out, especially if they are evaps I want to be prepared for AF.

Sounds promising and very exciting, I have my fingers crossed for you over here that this is your bfp :happydance:

I've been really moody today and last night, a sure sign that af is just around the corner, I think I probably O'd when I was having those bad headache days so I definately missed it, so af should arrive slightly early this month.

Update.

First response: faint line ( non squinter) pink in colour but still light. Appeared after approximately 1min 30secs.

I still don't believe it can me BFP as it is hardly B&F!

So on one hand I think what are then chances of getting 3 faint lines in a row on two brands? On the other hand I could just be really really unlucky!

I still cant believe 100% it is a BFP until I get a darker line. Lucky I have enough tests to see me up to dpo 15! - going to take another test tomorrow, if that shows a line then I can get excited!

I'll wait till you feel more confident and the i'll update you on here, but congratulations :happydance: that sounds like your bfp to me :happydance: Keep us updated, and maybe show us some bfp pics? :happydance:

Sweetpea, sounds like my testing experience and I am 5.5wks so I think it's your BFP!!! Fingers crossed :)

https://thumbs.hostmyjpg.com/4746989322_dsc02056.jpg https://thumbs.hostmyjpg.com/2da753996d_dsc02062.jpg https://thumbs.hostmyjpg.com/b578885a1d_dsc02061.jpg

Click on the pics and let me know what you think....

Bit scared about putting these up! Tiny bit lighter than before as it has dried since it first used it.

Going to take another one tomorrow to see if it is darker. I must sound really crazy, but I just cant believe it is my BFP!

OMG, that is SO a :bfp:!!! It's not even a bit faint! I think you can get excited :D

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Definately a :bfp: :happydance: woohoo, can I put you on the front page as a :bfp:?

I couldn't/didn't want to believe when I got my bfp so I know how you feel, but it's definately a :bfp:

:happydance::happydance:CONGRATULATIONS:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->