91 were trying for xmas babies, FX the rest make 2013 babies :) 15 lucky bfp's so far

I can't normally take my mind off of it, but this month i've spent my days making wedding invites and my evenings laying a floor, helping my sister with her travelling worries and thinking about my trip home, thaat stresses me out just the thought of living back with my parents for 2 weeks!! And I was also thinking it was good the date she was arriving, that I will be safely into my tww by then, I hate other people in the house sex :haha:

I've decided to take a hpt the day before I fly to England because it won't be so easy to do one there, i'd have to hide the evidence well, and I wouldn't have my trusty pee cup :blush: so i'll know on the 28th either way so before i've even OV'd i'm in my 11day wait :happydance:

Well, I definitley don't want AF arriving in England. So, I'm hoping she has a good reason for staying away. :) I have a good feeling that it isn't going to take you long to concieve. You've already waited long enough. :hugs:

I agree With you Leinzlove, It cant be long for Longing.

Just thought I would pop on and say hello on my coffee break! - :coffee:

I bought a pack of two HPT last night. Not used them yet.....just got them nice and ready to use on Sunday/Monday.

I was feeling very calm and positive about the end of the TWW. If I get a BFP amazing but if not then at least I feel like I did everything I could so it was not meant to be this time. The things is now i feel scared to take the tests.

I suppose what I am worried about is the 'come down' form feeling like I might be pregnant. I know that the TWW is frustrating but it also is a very hopeful and exciting. :wacko:

Does anyone understand what I mean?

Hope you're having a nice thursday at work :hugs: What age do you teach? Do you teach a specific subject?

I completely get what you mean, I've only just recently started to take hpt's I never really did for the first year because I want that hope for as long as possible, if you take the test before AF is even due, you lose the hope sooner. But now i've been waiting so long I just want to know as soon as possible so that I can get over it before af arrives, I hate not wanting to go to the toilet in case she's there waiting to jump out on me, if i've been testing, I am already expecting her. It sounds so silly that I speak about her as if she's a person :haha:

I teach Year 7 to 11 so that is age 11to 16. I teach History mainly but have a few lessons of other Humanities subjects. It was a crappy day at work today :cry: so stressed.

When I got home ( 10 min ago) I had decided to POAS to 'cheer' myself up and remind myself I have more important things in my life besides work, but took one of my remaining OPK sticks by mistake :dohh: ( both have similar packets). So when I opened it and realised I was already to um...'go' so I just did not bother getting a HPT. - So a lucky escape from testing too early.

9dpo tomorrow..... and 3 more days till AF due.

If you do decide to test tomorrow, just remember that you really aren't out until AF shows! I know it's hard not to get discouraged, but with 2 of my pregnancies I didn't get even the slightest line until the day AFTER AF was due!

FXd for all of you, and loads of :dust:

Sweet pea-I think I Ov on CD 17, got a tiny bit of implantation? Spotting on CD24, negative test CD26 (testing as I was really nauseous) tested again CD28-and got a very faint positive, I have an 11day lutel phase so this was day AF would have been due if Ov guess was correct :)

Longing2beamom-I am def pregnant so it's safe to update me as BFP-I am 5 weeks today, I am sending fairy dust to those in 2WW!!

Mrs_hopeful: Yay, I've been looking for your update! Congratulations! :)

Yay :happydance:CONGRATULATIONS:happydance: i'll update now, that's so exciting

Sweet_pea - wow 7-11 that's brave teaching, I remember when I was that age, there were some horrors in my year and they didn't change all the way through high school, you're a braver person than I am :hugs:

Leinzlove - I updated you on the front page earlier, i'd forgotten to do it before :dohh: but you haven't confirmed your bfp in here which is why I think I hadn't done it, but you're there now :happydance:

I got my BFP, the other day!

Longing: I didn't realize that I hadn't. Thank you for updating this thread with my BFP!

Congrats to you both! Nice to see that BFP flashing away on the thread.

I however work up today feeling like AF is on her wicked way....... 3DAYS until she is meant to arrive.

Was it just a feeling Sweet_pea or did you have af cramps or something? The week I got my bfp I could have sworn af was coming all day every day, i kept going to the toilet to check she wasn't there, so it could be a good sign for you :D

I suddenly realised today that i've either missed OV or that I didn't OV! For about 4 days from Friday onwards I was having really bad anxiety headaches, they really wipe me out so at bed time I could feel I was in the mood for some baby making (usually a sure sign of OV)but I just fell asleep, I had ewcm on Monday and Tuesday so we dtd Tuesday but I was thinking I would OV a day or so later and we would dtd again but I haven't had any more ewcm. Funny, I wanted a stress free month from ttc, so I guess not OV'ing or missing it gives me the stress free tww because there doesn't feel like any way I could have caught the eggy :cry:

Yes, Sweet_Pea, many signs of AF and early pg are alike. You definitley are in! I can't wait for you to be pleasantly surprised when you test! :)

Longing: You might've got the eggy! It only takes once! Here's to hoping that you did. :hugs:

You cannot be sure that you did not ovulate! I have a really good feeling that your BFP is on it's way.:hugs:

It just feels like AF cramps. TMI coming up.....I also have a very poorly tummy when AF is on her way ( especially the day she arrives) involving a mixture of constipation and diarrhoea.Are implantation cramps a constant pain or do they come and go?

Longing I have my fingers X sooo tight for you!

I think if I feel like AF is on her way then at least I wont be so disappointed when it happens. Although I really hope Leinzlove is right. - Leinzlove your last post gave me tingles up my spine!

Woohoo, congratulations mamadonna :happydance: glad we're not 13 bfp's anymore, wasn't feeling good about that being the number!!

I wonder if your bfp has anything to do with being preoccupied on moving house?

Quite possibly,i did try preseed this cycle and changed my pre natals,so who knows,I'll be happy when af due date has passed tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->