9dpo ....bfn and no symptoms !! UPDATE....AF LIKE CRAMPS WOOP WOOP

Definitely a rollercoaster! Its hard cos on one hand you have hope, on the other you tell yourself that no you can't be pregnant because you don't want to get your hopes up!! Hard to know what to think, you can have so many good signs (I've had loads) and get a bfn, or have none of the telltale signs and get a bfp. Found quickly that so many women have really good symptoms and you think yeh she's got to be preggers and then her af arrives! You just never know!

Hate how our body plays tricks on us.

Last cycle I was 5 days late and was having crazy dreams about having a scan and seeing the baby, then AF arrived :(

Good Luck sending you all lots of baby dust :dust:

Hi ladies! I'm 10dpo now. Took another test this morning. Here's the link to it. I can't upload on thos website from my phone. Do you ladies see anything? I'm pretty sure I just have line eye. But I'm like 75% sure I'm pregnant based on sypmtoms that are just like my last two pregnancies!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=149242

Hello Ladies!

I'm jumping on this thread as well! I'm 11DPO now. Going to test tomorrow and again on 14DPO if necessary. Good luck to everyone!!

It's so hard to only get one line :/ I was crushed this morning. But I'm keeping positive until AF shows. If she does, I have plans for this month!
OPKs in my cart on amazon, doctors appointments planned. I'm ready! Haha

I got my last bfp at 9dpo...and pretty much felt pregnant. Im now 9dpo..... and dont feel pregnant at all

Do u think im out ??

I just had an early MC this month, and I can tell you that I felt implantation pain about 9dpo and got a BFP 12dpo. So no, you're not out, could just be running late this month. :)

Hi ladies....so sorry ive been up to my ears today !!

Si I got a bfn on ic again today....starting to feel that horrible sinking feeling again.

Kelwanger....I see obviously a line on the opk...and think I see something on the hpt too....however....ive had one of them already and then nothing. I also think cookie on here has had a couple. Not sure if they r evaps hun . ??

Im gonna test with my frer tommorrow first thing.

There may be tears ladies xxxx

Yes I got evaps, I've had loads, had another this morning. Nasty little things, they tend to come up after 10 mins and are grey like a ghost line. Most of my 10 miu ones give me a evap line...I still look intently and have a flutter of hope when I see one even though I know what it is.

KElWanger - I dont know if I can see a second line, I get line eye too. If I can work it out I'll post a pic of my first evap, its the one that made me think I had a positive cos it was more visible than the others.

Good luck testing tomorrow kalou...I going to try and hold out til Saturday...I said that yesterday and tested today so likely wont get as far as Sat!

It's so hard to only get one line :/ I was crushed this morning. But I'm keeping positive until AF shows. If she does, I have plans for this month!
OPKs in my cart on amazon, doctors appointments planned. I'm ready! Haha

Send me some positive vibes chic.....ive kind of countedbmyself out already. Ive been a couple of days late for last two cycles which I put down to major surgery on my liver earlier this year. Thinky body is still a bit confused xx

Yes I got evaps, I've had loads, had another this morning. Nasty little things, they tend to come up after 10 mins and are grey like a ghost line. Most of my 10 miu ones give me a evap line...I still look intently and have a flutter of hope when I see one even though I know what it is.

KElWanger - I dont know if I can see a second line, I get line eye too. If I can work it out I'll post a pic of my first evap, its the one that made me think I had a positive cos it was more visible than the others.

Good luck testing tomorrow kalou...I going to try and hold out til Saturday...I said that yesterday and tested today so likely wont get as far as Sat!

Dam those freaking lines !!

Thanks chic.....I know I should do that too. I might try actually ....watch this space xxx

Hello Ladies!

I'm jumping on this thread as well! I'm 11DPO now. Going to test tomorrow and again on 14DPO if necessary. Good luck to everyone!!

Hey hun. Have u had any make believe symptoms ??? Ha ha xxx

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=149559

Will you ladies look at my test? I posted yesterday but there wasn't much there. Today, I'm pretty sure there is something. Invert it. I'm 11dpo. How are you all doing? Any testing?

I can't really see anything to be honest, be careful with these tests, I've had countless give me evap lines, they are like ghost lines and a grey colour, a positive will be in the colour of the dye so either blue or pink. I would take it as a bfn unless you get something abit clearer within 10 mins, anything after 10 mins will likely be a evap.

I tested this morning using a 10 miu test (very similar to yours) and I got an evap line quite quickly, here is the first evap I got...can you see the line? its very faint but definitely there:

https://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/Cookie1979_2010/EvapLine.jpg

Hey KEL.....ill stand by what I said previous....and what cokkie said. Ive had at least two of these....I now have my frer but darent test !! Xxxx

I honestly don't know when the line happened... I took it in the middle of the night and I only looked at it two mins tops. I'm about to take a dollar tree test. Update to come!

I honestly don't know when the line happened... I took it in the middle of the night and I only looked at it two mins tops. I'm about to take a dollar tree test. Update to come!

Keep us posted chic....albeit ill be off to bed in about 2 hrs so may not see til morning.

Goox luck xxx

Here it is ladies! What do you think? Showed up within ten minutes for sure, maybe around the 5 minute mark. I'm at work so I couldn't stare at it the whole time. Afternoon time, only about an 1.5 hold. Not sure what to think!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=149667

That's looking like what I was getting last month when I had my chemical. Good luck! :)

BTW, I voted positive on that. :) I hope it's your BFP, can you get a FRER? I was getting a pretty dark line on a FRER when the test looked like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->