9dpo ....bfn and no symptoms !! UPDATE....AF LIKE CRAMPS WOOP WOOP

I can't really see it but that's just me I think...plus I'm on my kindle and enlarging it makes it blurry. The fact that it showed up after 5 mins is very promising. Don't worry about it being faint, I've read alot of posts about faint lines on these cheap tests it's not uncommon. Give it a couple of days and it should get darker. Xx

Thanks ladies! Yesterday I thought I just had line eye buy now that I'mseeing more today and on two different tests, I'm thinking its got to be something. I think I'll test tomorrow morning and see what happens. If that seems promising I'll get an FRER. I'm so anxious and nervous. Just had a miscarriage 32 days ago!

It's clearly there on the invert. I think you may have caught the eggy! Now I'll keep FX that it's sticky for you. <3

Gutted gals.....bfn on frer this morning...just have to wsiy the inevitable now

Good luck all xxxx

Kalou you are not out til your af arrives, I think you should stop testing and wait and see if af arrives and if not test again. You never know.

My af is due today, didn't test this morning and I'm going to try and not test tomorrow either and if af still hasn't arrived then I will test Saturday. I don't believe I'll get a bfp.

Kalou you are not out til your af arrives, I think you should stop testing and wait and see if af arrives and if not test again. You never know.

My af is due today, didn't test this morning and I'm going to try and not test tomorrow either and if af still hasn't arrived then I will test Saturday. I don't believe I'll get a bfp.

Keep me posted hun....good luck xx

Well ladies I think I just got a negative after what looked like a line on two different tests yesterday. :(

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=149894

Oh rubbish!! I really don't trust those cheap tests! I think we're better off waiting til af is due and using a decent quality one. how many dpo are you? Sorry its now giving you a negative, it doesn't mean you aren't pregnant though, it means you can't trust those tests. xx

Thanks Cookie! Youre right. I'm 12dpo today. Miscarried 33 days ago. This pregnancy wouls be a flawed pull out incident hehe. We were trying up until a few days before I ovulated and then we found out bad news about dh's jobso we stopped but we bd the night I got my positive opk and I ddon't think the pull out worked. I'm like 80% sure I'm pregnant based on the way I feel. I've been pregnant twice and it feels just like this. I would really really love to be prego with our rainbow baby but it would also be just slightly off timing wise. That's why I don't feel like I'm making things up or just getting hopeful. I will be more surprised if I'm not prego but the tests aren't really pointing to it so we'll see...

I just give up. Ive got lower backache and loer ab dull aching. I think its AF rearing her head.

Did you test cookie or is it tommorrow ??

KELwanger You are supposed to be at your most fertile the cycle after a miscarriage so you could well be. Id try and hold off testing ( ha ha ....says the Master of POAS !! )

.....think im due saturday...altho the way these cramps are coming could be sooner !!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I took another test and I swear there is something. But if there was something wouldn't it be getting easier to see by now?!

Sorry to hear about your af symptoms kalou! Hopefully they're just prego symptoms.

I'm out of tests so I think I'll just hold off. I'm due tomorrow or saturday too so maybe I'll retest sunday if I can hold off that long. We'll see ;)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=149894

Maybe I have line eye. Idk. Something shows up on the invert but is it a bfp? I don't know. :/

Maybe I have line eye. Idk. Something shows up on the invert but is it a bfp? I don't know. :/

Ive hot line eye mysrlf chic....ive stoppef testing now as AF due sat I think ...fed up with those stupid fsint lines xx

I got another evap this evening...I'm so fed up of those faint lines too.

That biatch has artived early in our house.

I swear my body is still fooked up since my bypass op. I used to be 28days dead on .

Oh well cd 1 xxx

Oh sorry to hear that Kalou!

I'm the opposite, 15 dpo and still no sign of af!!!

I dont think so Kalou, I have pcos and im just worried I didn't ovulate when I thought I did and I'll be waiting ages for my period to arrive. Part of me thinks I'm just being paranoid but I can't help it. To be fair stressing myself out and worrying is just going to end up delaying it more. Need to relax. Fingers crossed though cos I guess you never know. Hope this cycle is your cycle. xxx

Sorry hunny ...been a busy day making sand pits n stuff !!

Well im having a glasd of wine and truinh to forgey the stress. Do the ssme hun....your right ...stressing sure ont help. Im gonna get armed with everything this cycle.....cups....dloppy cream ....flavourtoids or whatever u call them royal jelly...pineapple...grapefruit juice....and anything else I find out in the next week.

Im gonna temp too...but gonna try thst other website...
....anyway ...no stressing for me tonight...quite nice to get the disappointment out the way.

Have a nice night hun xx

Got my :bfp: today.

Sorry to those that didn't and good luck to those still waiting!

Kalou1972 - I think I do remember you- I'm in and out loads of threads, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->