A Bit Scared,BH's or The Real thing? 34 weeks

Emmie M

Reaction score
Was just sat down having a cuddle with my little man,he was asleep. Then I had a huge pain go thru my belly,it went hard and now I feel so hot and feel sick,have been on the loo with diarrhea too. I just dont feel right. I have been feeling off for a day or 2,have had a runny bum for a day or so,headaches the lot. I just hope little man hasnt decided to come early,hubby is on his way home from work after I text him while I was in a bit of a flap so I will ring maternity when he gets here,but what do you guys think?

Let us know what happens hon. Could be a tummy bug, but def need checked out to be on the safe side. Hope all is ok xxx

I dont think its a tummy bug as it came as soon as I had the pain,apart from the diarrhea

its possible hun, hope everything is ok and baby hangs on a bit longer

Rang maternity and spoke to a midwife,(midwife led unit) she said theres nothing they can do as I am early but she thinks I have got a bug as I have had diarrhea and feel sick. Which is fair enough but having had 2 babies already I know that the runs can mean labour. And I only felt hot and sick after the pain. Anyway,hubby rushed home from work so I feel less panicky. Midwife gave me the phone number for the maternity triage in the big hospital and if I still feel odd or have more pain to ring them up and see what they say. I am a bit miffed that she didnt even mention going in to be put on a monitor to check. I explained to her that I have never known I was in labour until the last minute so was a bit worried. Anyway,thanks guys,if anything happens I will let you know. He's wriggling around there as normal so thats good

I had the same or similar. Because of the pain, it could be contractions, but it turned pain was because of the diarrea. It can be easily mistaken. I was worried too and phoned the doctor.

Not feeling too bad today. Woke up at 3am with LO and had nasty cramp going from hip to hip,not contractins tho,more like a leg cramp but in my tum. Belly has been very tender all day and had a few niggles. Had a few sharp pains in the bottom of my bump and in my cervix/vagina area. I just hope I'm not going to be like this for the next 6 weeks :( but glad I am (hopefully) not in labour

ive been having same feeling for days without runs and on 3rd child doctor said braxton hicks i will get one then wont get another till next day sometimes :)

I'm very crampy today,pubic line area and just listened to him on the doppler,his HR is very very fast? Could he be in touble?

I'll be stalking, I was getting braxton hicks every 7 minutes last night. I happened to have been in on Saturday to be monitored and they had been picking up my bh. MW told me to go in if the tightenings get closer together (5 mins apart) or if they become consistently painful. Last night she said to get in the bath for an hour and have some paracetamol which took the edge off.

Hope we both have more time cooking! x

ETA is he moving lots? My LO's heart rate ranges from 140 to nearly 180 when she's active

Feeling ok now,not sleeping very well but was like that with the last baby,trhanks everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->