A couple of little questions - slings, nappies and co-sleeping

Hehehe Ive ended up with 3 prams and 2 slings. Only one baby though :haha:

I have a moby and love it. Shes 5 months and still fits in it perfectly. For nappies I mainly use flips, ebay cheapy pockets and a few pretty ones to bulk my stash out. Still in the process of trying different ones and working out what works for us. I have mainly gone for birth to potty sizes so I dont have to worry about her outgrowing them.

I don't have any experience on those slings I'm afraid, it's just been nasty baby bjorn type ones or my lovely mei tai for me :D

BG is great, we use the Flips during the day and V3 at night, I don't have a bad word to say about them except that they're not fluffy - if they were I doubt I'd use anything else! I really like Itti Bittis because of the fluff factor and they're really slim fitting. Usually easy to find preloved too. The other pretty for me is Blueberries but I've only bought onesize ones as they're expensive.

Wraps - we used a Kari-me wrap which is a bit like a moby in that it's a stretchy wrap, both hubby and I absolutely loved it and used it every day until she was 10-11 months when we switched to a mei-tai type one!

Nappies - we used eco-disposies, couldn't convince hubby on the re-useable idea so can't help there I'm afraid!

Co-sleeping - you might be a bit squished in a double but you can get bedside cots (we have one from cosatto and it's lovely) which goes up right alongside your bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->