A Day At The U.F.T.M. ******POSTPONED********

I'm kinda glad... I really wanted to go so hopefully the next time I can with Saraya AND bump!!! :]

I'm kinda glad... I really wanted to go so hopefully the next time I can with Saraya AND bump!!! :]

Ooooooh! Massive congratulations to you! :happydance: A blessed, happy and healthy 9 months to you.

:hugs:

Thanks Sam! For anyone with me on FB don't mention it :]

It's a scary time now though, after so many chemicals and an early MC... I'll be holding my breath for many weeks!!

OH. MY. GAWDDDD!!! HUGE HUGE CONGRATS EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A HEALTHY HAPPY PREGNANCY!!! :dust:

Thanks Linds <3 - cycle 13... I was JUST at the Dr's like 2 weeks ago because I had 3 chems in a row and she was referring me to the Ulster and then today I find out I'm preg and it was the month when we only BD twice because we were away in Galway and Chris has been trying to get a job and everything's so hectic and then he gets a call today about a trial job with O2 and I find out I'm pregnant!! OMFG!!

Aw so sorry that it didn't happen this time for you guys fx for next time. Although it probably was better with the weather :hugs:

And thanks for the lovely replys I've only just dropped in to see how the meet arrangements were going and spotted them. :flower:

:duh: I'm also completely thick I thought the meet was on Sat not today and I couldn't have went as I work all week. :cry:

yay!!!! congrats EVe im so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep, august is good with me :)

Thanks Linds <3 - cycle 13... I was JUST at the Dr's like 2 weeks ago because I had 3 chems in a row and she was referring me to the Ulster and then today I find out I'm preg and it was the month when we only BD twice because we were away in Galway and Chris has been trying to get a job and everything's so hectic and then he gets a call today about a trial job with O2 and I find out I'm pregnant!! OMFG!!

its strange isnt it?? we conceived the month we wer very busy and only :sex: 5 times, i was sooo shocked wen i got my :bfp:! thats brill about the job too! :hugs:

p.s. i was just checking out ur new ticker. hopefully hes not the size of MY poppy!

EDIT: ooooh Freudian slip there^^^ "hes"

LOL I hope not too!! I think it's a boy because I've had no MS [I had ms from 1dpo with Saraya] and it feels totally different! I don't mind what I get but if I could choose it would be nice to have a boy!

LOL I hope not too!! I think it's a boy because I've had no MS [I had ms from 1dpo with Saraya] and it feels totally different! I don't mind what I get but if I could choose it would be nice to have a boy!

i cant imagine ever changing a little boy!! i think itd be so weird!!!

Well Saraya's cousin [who's a month younger than her] is a boy so I have changed him, that's who we were down visiting in Galway and I had the joy of babysitting his, his 2 sisters and Saraya :]

It's over, there's blood, my test's barely visible and my temp's dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->