A early Xmas present!

lottep

Reaction score
BFP this morning. I got the hint because I'm a POAS addict and the LH line was really strong on the CBFM stick. Sooo happy!! :cloud9::cloud9: Merry Xmas everybody! xx

Hi ladies, can I join in announcing my :bfp: after 4.5 years of TTC and on 1st ivf/icsi I tested early on 21/12 and got a faint positive. Have tested daily since with this morning using digital an it's confirmed "pregnant 1-2weeks" being 3-4 weeks in doctors talk. I still can't believe it. :cloud9: :happydance:

Congrats to all other :bfp: out there.

Thanks everyone you are so sweet. Massive congratulations Dodima, what a lovely Xmas you'll have! H&h 9 months to us all and fxd for those waiting for BFPs! Xxx

Congrats! I got mine too at 11dpo! I did lots of frers as I am a little addicted to them. Started at 8dpo got faint lines at 9 and 10 do and then a BFP at 11 dpo both frer and digi! Did you have any symptoms? I am just super hungry..

Congrats! I got mine too at 11dpo! I did lots of frers as I am a little addicted to them. Started at 8dpo got faint lines at 9 and 10 do and then a BFP at 11 dpo both frer and digi! Did you have any symptoms? I am just super hungry..

Hi Sisu,
Congrats on :bfp: only symptoms I have and I'm not sure if they are symptoms are
- extremely sore boobs and bigger boobs
- frequent peeing
- insomnia (but could be excited nerves about testing)
- tiredness, could be from insomnia :)
- lots of gas and mild constipation
- on off back ache in lower right back

We put 2 embies back in when doing ivf so I might be carrying 2 babies and have more symptoms.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congrats! I hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->