A group for TTC#1 and had more than one loss?

I think I am nearly ready Beach. I finish work on Tuesday next week so can focus on getting finished then. I'm so flippin excited! Oh and my scan today showed that baby is head down, hooray!

Hey ladies. Lovely to hear from so many of you. So I'm 36 weeks today, getting close! Have a scan today to see if gingernut has turned as he has been breech up until now so fx.

Hi Jill. So sorry about your losses. Like Beach I had 6 losses before this pg. I have been on aspirin since BFP but actually have to stop taking them today (I'm a bit nervous about stopping sthg that seems to have been working so far) so my blood isn't too thin in case I go into labour. I am also injecting clexane every day but I keep taking this right until the end. But I had a thromboelestogram which showed my blood does clot a little more than normal.

Good luck! I hope you find your answer soon.

Hi Nicki,

A big congratulations to you. You have had an incredible journey.

I have been stalking B&B esp MC Support for a while now and have just joined all you lovely ladies. Hoping that I cross over soon too. I have gone through some of your earlier post & need some advise.
I am 36 & DH is 38 have had 3 losses (all arnd 5-6 weeks) & an ectopic. Was ref to St Mary's for loads of tests all came back normal except the TEG my raised max clot amplitude was 68.3 & was advised 150mg aspirin from BFP by Prof Regan.
You have also mentioned in your earlier posts that you were too given this advise.
I also recollect another user Raptasaur was also advised the same.
Could you please help me with a few answers
When did you start the 150mg aspirin i.e. At BFP but how many days post ov.
Did you start off with 1 aspirin or 2 in the initial days
Did you take 2 tabs of 75mg together or at diff times.
You were given Clexane also did any other clotting test came back +ve for you as for me they have only advised aspirin
Also did you have or considered having natural killer cells tested ? a lot of girls from MC Support forum are taking steroids.
Sorry for loads of these qts & no rush as I completely understand.

Its just a bit easier for someone gone thrgh what I am going thrgh to understand rather than the drs. Thanks for all your help.

And fingers crossed that all goes well with you. Goodluck & God Bless.

Just checking in with all you ladies. How is everyone? I'm still bleeding, just now entered my 3rd week with this m/c. I'm just ready to start trying again. I think I've cried as much I can, though it still hits me in waves. Baby's daddy says I'm doing much better this time around, I think it's because I try to be strong as much as possible.

Doctor has agreed that maybe we should not wait for a third m/c and do something about this. I have an appointment for July 17th. Probably lots of pokeys with needles and ultrasound stuff. I'll keep you all update.

Anyone have advice for when I might ovulate after this m/c? My first one I think I missed my ov by a couple days since we didn't get pg again until the 2nd cycle after (or first, I guess depending how you look at it...the cycle after my first AF post m/c). Maybe I should invest in a truckload of OPKs.

I hope everyone is l

Just checking in with all you ladies. How is everyone? I'm still bleeding, just now entered my 3rd week with this m/c. I'm just ready to start trying again. I think I've cried as much I can, though it still hits me in waves. Baby's daddy says I'm doing much better this time around, I think it's because I try to be strong as much as possible.

Doctor has agreed that maybe we should not wait for a third m/c and do something about this. I have an appointment for July 17th. Probably lots of pokeys with needles and ultrasound stuff. I'll keep you all update.

Anyone have advice for when I might ovulate after this m/c? My first one I think I missed my ov by a couple days since we didn't get pg again until the 2nd cycle after (or first, I guess depending how you look at it...the cycle after my first AF post m/c). Maybe I should invest in a truckload of OPKs.

I hope everyone is looking up. Lots of babydust for all!!

Love
Jill

Hey ladies. Lovely to hear from so many of you. So I'm 36 weeks today, getting close! Have a scan today to see if gingernut has turned as he has been breech up until now so fx.

Hi Jill. So sorry about your losses. Like Beach I had 6 losses before this pg. I have been on aspirin since BFP but actually have to stop taking them today (I'm a bit nervous about stopping sthg that seems to have been working so far) so my blood isn't too thin in case I go into labour. I am also injecting clexane every day but I keep taking this right until the end. But I had a thromboelestogram which showed my blood does clot a little more than normal.

Good luck! I hope you find your answer soon.

Hi Nicki,

A big congratulations to you. You have had an incredible journey.

I have been stalking B&B esp MC Support for a while now and have just joined all you lovely ladies. Hoping that I cross over soon too. I have gone through some of your earlier post & need some advise.
I am 36 & DH is 38 have had 3 losses (all arnd 5-6 weeks) & an ectopic. Was ref to St Mary's for loads of tests all came back normal except the TEG my raised max clot amplitude was 68.3 & was advised 150mg aspirin from BFP by Prof Regan.
You have also mentioned in your earlier posts that you were too given this advise.
I also recollect another user Raptasaur was also advised the same.
Could you please help me with a few answers
When did you start the 150mg aspirin i.e. At BFP but how many days post ov.
Did you start off with 1 aspirin or 2 in the initial days
Did you take 2 tabs of 75mg together or at diff times.
You were given Clexane also did any other clotting test came back +ve for you as for me they have only advised aspirin
Also did you have or considered having natural killer cells tested ? a lot of girls from MC Support forum are taking steroids.
Sorry for loads of these qts & no rush as I completely understand.

Its just a bit easier for someone gone thrgh what I am going thrgh to understand rather than the drs. Thanks for all your help.

And fingers crossed that all goes well with you. Goodluck & God Bless.

Hey Penguinstar - sorry for the delayed reply, my beautiful baby boy made an early appearance on 28th June, 3.5 weeks early! We were a little unprepared :)

Sorry for your losses :hugs: but I'm glad you got referred to St Mary's. I went on aspirin (2 a day) from BFP (10dpo) but wasn't given clexane until I'd had a scan just before 6 weeks showing a pregnancy in utero. I took 2x75 tabs in the morning and then my clexane in the evening. I can't remember exactly what my TEG showed but I know there were 2 issues - my blood clotted more than normal AND the clots broke down slower than normal, I think the aspirin tackles one of those issues and the clexane the other, they work in slightly different ways.

I did go for the nk cells test but it came back normal for me. I know others though who came up positive for nk cells, took steroids and it worked! So def worth pursuing that.

Good luck to you!

Jill I was really sorry to read about your losses too, I hope your apt next week is the start of your road to some answers

Penguinstar - I had the NK cells biopsy and it was positive. My cell count was 11.5% and normal is 5% and under.

This was treated with steroids from BFP until the completed 12th week of pregnancy and after 3 miscarriages, I gave birth to a beautiful boy last September.

Any questions, please please ask xx

hi Nicki,

Thanks for your reply.

Congrats ! that's great news. You must sure be excited & Happy sleepless nights.

I am going to catch up on your journal soon. And please do keep popping in to check on the rest of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->