A home for EVERYONE!

WTF?!?! GET BETTER!!! GET BETTER!!! GET BETTER!!!! Maybe HisGrace knows of something natural that can help with the healing process??!!

I know right? they did give me the steriod shot, antiviral medication, and a topical steriod to put on it so hopefully it will clear up fast...guess what makes it appear in people STRESS!!!!! oh and i am not suppose to be around prego ladies right now...does online count? LMAO

Krissy - I hope you get better soon. Sorry I don't know any natural remedies for that.

Janelley..so glad your appointment went well and you are feeling better..and you got to see your sweet pea :happydance: Seeing the picture, hearing your experience, and seeing these words "saw the most beautiful flicker of my life", brings a smile to my face. I'm so happy for you. Thanks for sharing the picture of your baby :) I just love photos :)
Also, I bet you don't want a student to attend to you anymore. I always preferred the doctor to do their job, not the student. I know they need practice too, but I don't want to be the one they practice on. It it nice of you though, however, you did let them try a pap..unfortunately
You said that you db on the 8/28 and conceived on the 31. So I guess it is true that sperm can live for up to a week. Interesting. What date did you ovulate that month, or are you unsure because you didn't do OPK's. Just wondering, if it's ok :)
You said a closed cervix would feel like puckered lips. umm.. Well mine is like..ok..well when I go for a feel, there is not a clear circle opening. It's like it is closed but if I rub it, I can push a piece of skin, and then I can feel the opening. So, let's say, it's like the top lip overlapping the bottom lip. If I move the top lip, with barley any force, I can feel the opening. Is this confusing?
I have not been seeing cm after I wipe every time in the past, it is just recently. Like the last dew days. I will do my normal cp and cm check again tomorrow.

Hisgrace.. So in regards to lemon juice, just apply some on the spot every night before bed? I'm curious because I have brown spots, for some weird reason I developed them about two months ago. Also, I didn't know you can get Spots left over from pimples. One time I had a bunch of pimp,Es in one spot and since they left, there is a spot there. All in all, very interested in the lemon juice.
Also, do you know of any natural to help regulate my cycles? Worth a shot to ask :)

Army.. I always said I don't want a male doctor to born my baby because he would have to see my 'special parts' lol.. As of right now, it don't appear I will have to think about that yet for a while

Mnj..you made me laugh.. 'the wind changes direction and they're like ohhhhhh yeah baby'.. Touch there leg a certain way, and helllooo..lol

Krissy.. It does seem like your dh is starting to come around bit by bit :) ..on another note, what a day you had...one thing after another, eh..shitty

AFM..my face decided to get pimples...grrr

Grace- Thanks for the lemon juice tip. I will try that!

Aspe- sounds like it's closed. Does it feel like it's open once you move the flap? I know it's confusing, but I think I understand. So, no worries. Does your cervix feel more firm that usual or is it still pretty soft? I have read that pimples are a good sign because it means your hormones are fluctuating. Even more better news for you! Do you usually get pimples? As for ovulation. I think I ovulated on the 31st. It's the same as date of conception isn't it? I'm not sure, but according to my chart, and the ultrasound, I ovulated that day, but I have marked down that my cervix was tightly closed, so even if we did have sex that day, I highly doubt anything would have been able to get through.

Nicole- How are you feeling today? I've had a lot more nausea spells today, but no throwing up yet. I keep telling my husband one of these days, I'm going to be puking all day and it's not going to ever end.

Misty- My favorite, where are you? I miss you.. ((frowny face))

Janelley..so glad your appointment went well and you are feeling better..and you got to see your sweet pea :happydance: Seeing the picture, hearing your experience, and seeing these words "saw the most beautiful flicker of my life", brings a smile to my face. I'm so happy for you. Thanks for sharing the picture of your baby :) I just love photos :)
Also, I bet you don't want a student to attend to you anymore. I always preferred the doctor to do their job, not the student. I know they need practice too, but I don't want to be the one they practice on. It it nice of you though, however, you did let them try a pap..unfortunately
You said that you db on the 8/28 and conceived on the 31. So I guess it is true that sperm can live for up to a week. Interesting. What date did you ovulate that month, or are you unsure because you didn't do OPK's. Just wondering, if it's ok :)
You said a closed cervix would feel like puckered lips. umm.. Well mine is like..ok..well when I go for a feel, there is not a clear circle opening. It's like it is closed but if I rub it, I can push a piece of skin, and then I can feel the opening. So, let's say, it's like the top lip overlapping the bottom lip. If I move the top lip, with barley any force, I can feel the opening. Is this confusing?
I have not been seeing cm after I wipe every time in the past, it is just recently. Like the last dew days. I will do my normal cp and cm check again tomorrow.

Hisgrace.. So in regards to lemon juice, just apply some on the spot every night before bed? I'm curious because I have brown spots, for some weird reason I developed them about two months ago. Also, I didn't know you can get Spots left over from pimples. One time I had a bunch of pimp,Es in one spot and since they left, there is a spot there. All in all, very interested in the lemon juice.
Also, do you know of any natural to help regulate my cycles? Worth a shot to ask :)

Army.. I always said I don't want a male doctor to born my baby because he would have to see my 'special parts' lol.. As of right now, it don't appear I will have to think about that yet for a while

Mnj..you made me laugh.. 'the wind changes direction and they're like ohhhhhh yeah baby'.. Touch there leg a certain way, and helllooo..lol

Krissy.. It does seem like your dh is starting to come around bit by bit :) ..on another note, what a day you had...one thing after another, eh..shitty

AFM..my face decided to get pimples...grrr

Yes, just place the lemon juice on the spot at night. I dip a q-tip in the lemon juice then dab it on the mark. I don't know anything about regulating cycles though.

Grace- Thanks for the lemon juice tip. I will try that!

Aspe- sounds like it's closed. Does it feel like it's open once you move the flap? I know it's confusing, but I think I understand. So, no worries. Does your cervix feel more firm that usual or is it still pretty soft? I have read that pimples are a good sign because it means your hormones are fluctuating. Even more better news for you! Do you usually get pimples? As for ovulation. I think I ovulated on the 31st. It's the same as date of conception isn't it? I'm not sure, but according to my chart, and the ultrasound, I ovulated that day, but I have marked down that my cervix was tightly closed, so even if we did have sex that day, I highly doubt anything would have been able to get through.

Nicole- How are you feeling today? I've had a lot more nausea spells today, but no throwing up yet. I keep telling my husband one of these days, I'm going to be puking all day and it's not going to ever end.

Misty- My favorite, where are you? I miss you.. ((frowny face))

No nausea since this morning here. Just gas pains mostly. Very tired too but bedtime isn't for another 45 minutes.

OMG Nicole! I have been so tired today it's not even funny. It hit around 3 o'clock my time and hasn't let up at all. My lower back is really bothering me too. I did ask the doctor about it and he thinks it's just hormones causing it. I was shaving my legs this morning in the shower and had a total back spasm. It hurt so bad. It happens a lot when I bend over and I'm getting that stupid sciatic crap! I remember giving me friend so much crap because she had it during her last pregnancy and I didn't have it at all. Well, I swear it's making up for both pregnancies. It hurts so stinkin' bad!! Do you have anything like that?

LOL I dont expect anyone to show their DH these pics so I'm going to post a few face pics of us plus a picture I really like.

Attachments

• All Over the Map 3225.jpg
    All Over the Map 3225.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 4
  • Random Things 001.jpg
    Random Things 001.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 122.jpg
    122.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 4
  • All Over the Map 1936.jpg
    All Over the Map 1936.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 4
Pic 1: Dh holding Baby J waiting for family pictures to be taken. Pic 2: Most Recent pic of me. Pic 3: me and Dh back when we were only dating and I wore contacts. Pic 4: Love it! This is a picture of our niece and my daughter sleeping side by side on my oldest sis-in-law's living floor in July. Can you guess who is older?

Army.. Thanks for sharing those precious photos

Janelley..so you ovulated and conceived on the 31, but the last time you bd was the 28?
also..yeah, it feels open once I move the flap. I don't usually get pimples..a nice while back I had a breakout and didnt understand it because I never get pimples. They left and now, as o last night, I have like a couple pimples on my face..You asked 'Does your cervix feel more firm that usual or is it still pretty soft'..What would it mean?

Nicole love the pics thanks for sharing!!!

ok i know i promised like a million times to get caught up but i just got done doing my homework and i am sooo tired so i am heading off to bed...oh wait have to take my butt load of meds first ugh....

Aspe- Squishy means ovulation. Firm is SUPPOSE to mean period, but mine is firm when it's closed. So, I'm not sure. If it still feels open you could be ovulating still. It's such a pain in the ass I know, once you do this for a few months and keep track though, I will admit it get's easier to know which is which and what is what.

Nicole- I wanna joint the picture party!! I loved your pictures. Lemme see if I can find some that aren't too big that...

Ok..I'll take note tomorrow morning janelley..

Omg.. My stomach won't stop making noises..it's been like this for I'd say 3 hours lol

Alright here are the pictures I found..
First one was taken in Florida, I believe Samuel was 8 months old or something like that. It's funny because he had his GERD then, so we were trying to get a good picture before he threw up everywhere.
DSC_0342.jpg
Second one is my sweet little Ham. He wanted to take a picture for Amma.
DSCF2222.jpg
This is a older, but newer. I think it was taken sometime last year. I don't like it because I think I look stoned in it, which I assure you I'm not. My eyes look at Blah.. (stoned)
DSC01295.jpg

Janelley..you don't look stone in that picture. We are always our own worse critiques.
Beautiful pictures of you and your family..you guys look very happy and what an handsome lil man :) thanks for sharing. I sure do enjoy seeing them .. Btw, I see your wonderful kitchen in the background..hehe

No, it's doesn't hurt..just gurgling like crazzzyyyy lol

LOL thanks Aspe, we are extremely happy. yes that is the kitchen before we put in our counter tops and new sink. We have since then gotten all of the drawers made as well.

OH YEA! Krissy, I think you asked about the cook top, well lemme tell ya! Duct tape!!! It's holding it together at the moment. "You might be a redneck if you use duct tape to hold your cooktop together so that you can use your tax return to buy the one you REALLY want, the induction kind" 3 Of the burners still work and it only has tape on 1/4 of it. I told hubby because he broke it, he's gotta go out and buy the REALLY expensive one, because that was the deal, "when we buy a new one, it's going to be the one we want." it just happened sooner than we thought thanks to the klutz of the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->