A home for EVERYONE!

...stupid phone. ANYWAY... Krissy i put the fake meat crumbles in lasagna when i make it from scratch. Gives it a nice texture.

Lisa- i'm so happy you are here.

Afm-I can't go back to see who else has posted but i will go back and look after i post this. I am still spotting but no cramping and bbs are still sore. Hopefully it stays this way! Hubby ordered pizza. Go figure. On a night i cant cook and leave it up to him he orders a pizza. Pffsh... He did buy me icecream though because he knew i was sad. Whatta guy right?!

ok i was going to go to bed till my sid started to itch again and i look and i have alovely rash on my right hip and it hurts then i remembered Josh having shingles like 4 yrs ago and i looked itup and pretty sure ihave it!!! WTF can i get a break? calling the dr in the morning...luckly all my kid have teh chicken pox vaccine...ugh...ok gonna try and go to bed!

Thanks again ladies! and will talk more to you guys tomorrow i gotta try and go to bed.

Thank you Lisa. Are you speaking about our wedding picture that I posted on the other thread? Our elope/ christmas greeting card lol.

Ok, ladies I want opinions on the flu vaccine. Dr is insisting I getting since preggo women are more likely to be hospitalized or die from a simple flu. Opinions? I hate needles.

Janelle - Awwww what a sweet guy u have! So well trained hee hee. Glad ur taking it easy tonight and if the spotting IS from Bding, I will beat up if u do it again! lol

Krissy - I hope it's not shingles! I don't want u to be sick :-(

Lisa - My Jake is not a very feelings revealing kind of guy, keeps it all in (except anger of course!) So hearing that he reads up on the pregnancy stuff and making sure I have the ice cream I found I love and making sure I go lay down when I'm feeling bad, all those little things mean so much to me.

Nicole, my dr gave me a flu shot at my appt. It wasn't bad. I'd rather be safe than sorry. I read that it even can help your baby with immunities after its born.

Nicole- I had the flu vaccination when I was pregnant with my son. Like Misty, they kinda just expect you to get it. I think they have one you can stick up your nose. Worth a shot to ask your doctor. I think it's best to get it even if you'll never need it.

Aspe- I saw your post but forgot to respond. My apologies. I'm not too familiar with that medication. What is it exactly? I'm fairly confident that you already ovulated or you are at the moment from speaking with you in PM. Just wait this cycle out and hopefully you will have a BFP in 21 days. Am I right 21 days? My fingers are crossed for you. I really have a good feeling about this.

Lisa- I would love to do something like that with the C-section and be completely surprised. I'm not sure I have the patience for that though. I would be pulling my hair out. Do you secretly have a preference for which sex?

Alright ladies, well I am off to bed. I have a long day ahead of me. I will jump on tomorrow in the morning if I have time. Otherwise I will update you all from my phone after the appointment. Still no cramping. Fingers crossed!! :hugs:

Janelle-happy to see no cramping still! how is the spotting? oh girl i am sure you will be ok :hugs: yeah if i ever have josh "make dinner" it is always fast food lol. oh and whatever happened with your stove top? bc if i remember right you dont want Dan back in your kitchen anyways! lol....the fake meat crumbles is that like tofu? and how does it really taste? i kind of like my meat too much lol

Nicole- I get the flu vaccine done every year, my whole family does actually. The one that goes up your nose that janelle is talking about is if you dont already have a weaken immunesystem like history of asthma (that would be me ugh) or diabetes (that would be hubby) then you can get it. my son joshua just got it a couple of weeks ago and he was so happy, also have to be at least a certain age. i still have to make appt for the rest of the family....but like everyone i say better safe than sorry!

Lisa- I have planned csetions to and i wanted to not find out what my last baby was but Josh wanted to know. so he said that if we did not find out then he could completely name the baby no questions asked..err...i have not paitents either like janelle...lol...so i found out and i picked his first name! but if you got the will power go for it girl! just make sure be all u/s you get done that the tech knows before she even starts that you do not want to know bc i have heard tooooo many times where the parent wanted to be surprised and the tech ended up telling them bc they just assume everyone finds out now a days.

Misty- thanks hun! :hugs: but after looking stuff up i am about 99% sure it is shingles. no it is burning/hurting across my upper back on my ribs this morning and it itches so bad where i already broke out. makes sense though now about how i have been feeling the last couple of days with headaches and upset stomach and tired all symptoms wonderful shingles...why is it called shingles anyways? makes it sound like an STD lol...its just dormant chickenpoxs damn it hahahaha yeah a form of chicken poxs at 27!

Aspe- yeah what janelle...lol...i forgot to ask what it even was for...obviously for getting pregnant but how does it help? :hugs: i hope you get something that works for you soon!

afm-ok maybe addicted here to this thread lol....it is once again about 5:30am and instead of just going back to bed i jump on here...BUT i have a good excuse i swear i do!!! its because i wont be able to get back on for like 7 hours and i wanted to see how everyone did after i jumped off last night...especially our dear Janelle :hugs: i wish i could get on my phone at the dentist office but i dont have one of those fancy androids or iphones so while mine does get internet it does not have enough memory to load this site..i can get to the page to log in but once i try to log in all it does is "think" ugh!!!! anyways as soon as i get home later i will get on and see what is going for sure!!! and i will let you all know what my dr. says and see when i can get into see them..gonna be fun right? Love ya ladies!

I'm having one of those don't feel pregnant days and I don't like it! Bbs aren't sore. Wish my appt wasn't another 2 weeks away! Ugh...

Hope everyone has a good day! Will be waiting to hear from Janelle!

Janelle - I will be thinking about you! Spotting is scary even though everyone says yeah its normal! If I spot after sex, I'd stop! Haven't so far though. Good luck! Hugs! We dtd today... I would cut DH off too... but ha yeah would be my fault for initiating too, lol. Ok good to know about the dr appt... they will ease your worries, which will help a lot! Did they give any advice on what to do... like feet up or continue normal activities or what?

Krissy - Yup, that's one of Siena's newborn pics! My photographer is amazing! Thanks! I just posted some pics in my journal, feel free to take a look. :) Oh and I love to read too! And if we had a place to ride four wheelers, we'd do that too! Fun! And we have a pond... but DH fishes, I don't. We throw them back... I'm from Alaska where you fish to EAT so to me that just seems weird.. but we don't want to run out of fish since small pond and also don't think they'd be very clean/safe to eat!

Armymama - Yup, I've got the dizzy spells but not constantly. And bbs just starting to get tingly... mine weren't sore last time, just tingly where I could feel something. I haven't got the nausea yet, but cramps and backaches here and there... and wanting red meat!!! So glad your dad was on another plane.. that is scary to go through, the not knowing!!!

MnJ - Ok yeah 9 week peak? Good to know... must be when the ms and fatigue kick in for some people. I expect that'll happen to me too! Hopefully it passes in a couple weeks for you!!!!

Oh and afm - getting off work in a few minutes...after being here less than 3 hours woo! Not even sure what to do with myself!!

Morning lovely ladies. It may just be me, but I sure do feel the love here! You are such an awesome bunch to have around.

Misty- Try not to panic, I've had many a day like that. You know it's going to hit you full force this afternoon, at least that's what it does with me.

Libby- Spotting is scary especially after 2 miscarriages, I can't help but think when I see it, "f******ck" I seem to remember something like this when I was pregnant with my son and I cut my husband off and literally laid in bed until I was 12 weeks. My choice, not a doctors orders. I was going to the pregnancy center at the time, and well they aren't the brightest crayon in the box if you know what I mean.

Krissy- you are so sweet, I will be thinking of you too. I remember the day I had 6 teeth pulled at once! 4 wisdom and 2 in the front. I was eating pudding and got it all over my face because I was so messed up and everything was so numb. Good times!

Nicole- How are you feeling this morning?

Aspe- Are you still having mild cramping or has it gone? Did you take another OPK? I really hope this is it for you!!

As for me, I didn't get much sleep last night, I kept waking up to see if I was bleeding, those stupid long deep cramps are back as well, BUT there is no more red spotting, it has changed to brown and it's not even that much. My fingers are crossed. What sleep I did get, I had a dream that the doctor saw two babies today. I can't remember if there were two heart beats, but I woke up totally freaked out. I got up at 6 because I couldn't sleep any longer. I can't remember the last time I was up at 6, let alone showered and make up on by 7. Krissy you're rubbing off on me. Alright ladies, well it's 20 past 7 here at the moment and my appointment it at 9:10, so I should has some results to you by 9:30ish my time, considering I'm the first appointment of the day. I hope everyone is enjoying their day thus far! :hugs:

Still waiting on results from your appointment but you probably wont be on for another 90 minutes argh...I hate that you are in another time zone. As much as I dont like needles I am more nervous about tomorrow bec ause of the fact that my arms are now both bruised from being stuck with needles 2x over the last week. I will be so relieved when I hear my rising numbers tomorrow though! How soon do you think they can find a heartbeat on ultrasound? I am on "no lifting anything over 25 lbs" until we see a heartbeat. That means no carrying my daughter. DH took those orders the wrong way and kept telling my daughter that mommy doesnt love her because mommy cant take care of her and hold her. I love her so much Damnit, leave me alone! I told him if he tells her that one more time I will call the dr and tell them that my Dh doesnt care about this new baby and wants me to risk the cyst rupturing. HA, two can play his game.

Hi everyone! :wave: Thanks so much for the invite. :)

I haven't got to read everything but I feel so welcomed here and I haven't even posted yet. :) A little about me. I am a Christian from Texas. DH and I have been married for two years, and we do not have any children yet. We are in limbo on the TTC, WTT, Expecting front so I like that this group is for everyone. :)

TTC story: DH and I will be celebrating our 3 year anniversary this month (the 24th). We originally said we would wait two years to start conceiving but after finding out that I have five fibroids (1 a possible submucosal fibroid) we decided to start trying after being married 18 months. I had an hsg to determine if I did have a submucosal fibroid. During the hsg, they discovered that it was not a submucosal fibroid but I did have a partially blocked fallopian tube.

A few months later I had a laparoscopy to see what was causing the block and to possibly clean it out. During the laparoscopy, they discovered that the fallopian tube was fine. I give all glory to God for the good results.

A few months later (11 months after we started TTC), we got a bfp. I started spotting at 5 weeks + 1 day and got my betas tested. They went from 20,000 to 26,000 and my doctor said the numbers weren't increasing as they should. I had an early ultrasound and it turned out to be a blighted ovum. I was gutted but still kept hope that maybe they just missed our baby on the ultrasound. Eventually at 9 weeks + 6 days, the pregnancy terminated naturally. It took 3 months for my levels to go down, but at exactly 6 months to the day of my last bfp, we got another bfp. I had my levels checked to make sure they were doubling and they were so I felt like I was finally pregnant (for real this time). At 5 weeks + 1 day, I started spotting again. I went to the dr and had my levels checked again and it turns out they were rising but not doubling anymore. Right now I am just waiting for my ultrasound appointment on Monday to confirm with I already know. I have made peace with it and now I just want some answers so we can move on either way.

Strong and healthy heartbeat! Dr. Said it was really fast. Still only one baby. I will upload a picture later. Feeling much better.. Thanks for your thoughts and kind words ladies. :hugs:

Love you HisGrace and as always will pray for you. Yay Janelley!

Tasha - my heart goes out to you. you are definitely a strong woman, and I admire that.

Kristina - is it okay to call you krissy? i'm assuming that's your nickname but I could be wrong. anyway, you and your hubby look so great together. so glad he finally told you about what was bothering him. i hope they hire him again. Awww at he pictures...

Janelle - dreaming about twins, huh? I'm anxious to see if you're actually having twins. how did your appointment go? I'm on edge over here. Dreams about pie at a bar. That is hilarious. Are you writing these down? They will be funny to read once your lo gets here. Sorry to hear about your spotting. :( I'm sure everything is fine, but I totally know how you feel with the crystal ball.

Misty - I don't know how I missed that you have two daughters. It sucks to be labeled high risk but hopefully you'll get to see your baby more often.

BayBee - I agree with Misty, you need a ticker!

Libby - What a stressful time! Oh my gosh, how did you keep your sanity during all that? A newborn and demolished house. Wow. So glad you're doing okay now.

Nicole - I've been wondering about you. Here you are! I see your hcg numbers look great. I know that's a relief. Sorry to hear about the cyst. I hope everything works out there.

Lisa - I didn't realize you had surgery to remove the fibroids. I had one doctor recommend it and another doctor tell me not to. It's good to know you were able to get pregnant after the surgery. This gives me hope and makes me not as fearful of the surgery.

Strong and healthy heartbeat! Dr. Said it was really fast. Still only one baby. I will upload a picture later. Feeling much better.. Thanks for your thoughts and kind words ladies. :hugs:

Yay!!! Can't wait to see pics. :happydance::wohoo::yipee::dance::happydance::wohoo::yipee::dance::happydance::wohoo::yipee::dance:

I forgot my short bio

Name: Grace (that's not my real name but you can call me that here... I have a very unique name that is googlable and I don't want folks to google me and find this!)
Any kids: Not yet!
Interests/Hobbies: American Football - Go Texans!!! And I make mainly natural hair and skin care products.

Janelle - Yay! Told ya it would be ok! Did doc have an opinion about reason for spotting? Can't wait to see the pic!

HisGrace - Welcome, glad u joined! Sorry for all you've been thru. :hugs: Sucks u have to wait all the way til Monday for Dr.

Nicole - that is NOT cool ur DH saying that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->