A home for EVERYONE!

Janelley.. Glad it all went well, I knew it would. However, I bet you feel better now too :) can't wait to see the picture ...eeeeee :)

Hisgrace..thinking about you and hope it all goes well and you do have a healthy bean growing

Hiii to all the ladies :)

AFM. Yes janelley, that would mean another 21 days. The last two days (only once per day though) when I wiped after peeing, there was cm on the tissue. When I followed up by a cervix check, still only white lotion like. Cervix is still high. I never knew your cervix would stay high this long. But then again, I never did check before. As for cramps, it's still not consistent. Jumping from side of boob, to stomach, to side, to tooth ache. I'd say it is nothing and just normal aches and pains. I did an OPK today and the test line is still not as dark as the control line, so I guess I didn't ovulate yet. Not getting the chance to bd often, due to schedules. Last bd was Monday and then today (Thursday).

Aspe - Good thing you haven't missed it. Sounds like it's coming soon since it's getting darker. :dust: I hope you get to BD at the perfect moment.

Janelle - Where are those pics? I'm waiting...:coffee:

I'm trying to email them to myself through my cell phone so I can upload them to the computer, and it's not working. Ugh...sometimes I hate technology... I'm trying though. I really am.

So if my cervix was closed, is there absolutely no way, zipo, no way chance at all to feel the opening?

Hi ladies. I'm finally able to sit down and tell you all about my appointment. I don't like to text while sitting passenger in the car makes me feel queasy. Anywho. I was the first to be seen. The doctor was awesome, I really like him. I was completely honest with him and told him what the other Dr. said about about not having sex and well... we slipped and had sex. He said he needed to look at my insides before he could give me and answer. So, Woop.. in goes the camera stick (that's what we call it)... he turned the screen towards me and I saw the most beautiful flicker of my life! I was so excited and SOOOoooOOoOOo relieved! He said that the baby was measuring right at 6 weeks 6 days. I'm right on track, the heart beat was really fast he said. Which I'm hoping is a good thing? I wanted to hear the heart beat, but he didn't have audio on this particular machine. He said that I will get to hear it next time though. I've got my own doppler as well, so in a few weeks I will see if I can get a recording for you ladies. He said that my cervix was closed and long, what ever that means. He said he saw no bleeding anywhere in my uterus or anywhere near the inside of my cervix, so the spotting was from sex. He said we just need to be careful and space it out a bit. He said this is common in early pregnancy because your cervix is really sensitive in the first trimester. He told me I will have to take the aspirin through out my entire pregnancy. My picture is kinda crappy. I had 4 to choose from and this is pretty much the only one that looks worthy.

**alright I have been trying for an hour to get this photo up here. What a royal pain in the ass!!!!!!! Finally I just whipped out my camera and took a picture on the macro setting and then of course it was too big, so I tried to resize it, not know what the hell I was doing I was about to throw in the towel and remembered that I had a photobucket account. Voila! I hope you're able to enjoy it and I didn't get your hopes up too high. That is a scratch in the photo. Which I am totally taking as good luck, because with the photo I got of my son's first heart beat there was a scratch as well.

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/6weeks6days.jpg

Okay, FINALLY on to personals.

Grace- I am so happy you are here!!! I'm so sorry all that you have gone through with your journey thus far. I'm confident that your BFP is just around the corner. Have you spoken with your doctor about maybe starting a low dose aspirin regimen? My doctor told me that my lining looked awesome today and he thinks it had to do with the aspirin which is why he wants me to continue taking it. It's worth a shot to ask. I'm still hoping for a surprise on Monday with your ultrasound. I also wanted to ask you, do you know of any tricks for dark spots on the face? I got a couple from my last pregnancy and was wondering if there is anything to lighten them... Naturally. I asked you in the other thread, but I think it got mowed over in conversation.

Aspe- If your cervix is closed you would be able to feel that it's closed. Kinda like tight puckered lips. I don't want to get your hopes up.. so take this with a grain of salt, but your symptoms are a lot like mine were the cycle I got my BFP. I never used OPK's because frankly I think they are confusing, but I had CM when I wiped after peeing and at times it was tinged yellow. I also had lotion like CM for a week then it changed to thick EWCM. I also had a cervix that was closed like fort knox, then it changed to super squishy and swollen feeling. Keep paying attention to your body and I hope you get that BFP soon!

Misty- How are you feeling? Still getting a day off from feeling preggers?

Nicole- I have super tiny veins, so every time I go in to have blood work done, they always blow my vein. I have gotten use to it, but I used to be just like you and super scared. Then I got pneumonia and was sort of forced to get over it. I had to spend weeks in the hospital on the cardiac level. I was getting shots and new IV's everyday. It sucked, but at the same time kinda helped. HAha, I will never forget when I got out I looked like a complete heroin addict. I had track marks everywhere and I had the look of dead on my face.

Krissy- where are you!?!? You should be done getting your teeth pulled... Do you have pudding all over your face?

Tasha- I haven't heard from you either, hope all is well and we hear from you soon.

Libby- How is your day going being off and all? I use to love getting off of work early and being able to just relax. It almost felt like I was playing hookey or something.

Kanicky- I'm missing you as well, I hope you're enjoying your break as well as your TWW.

Okay, I am now going to put my jammies back on and relaaaax..

Janelle - Lovely picture. I'm so happy for you. You can try lemon juice to lighten dark spots. I use it for marks left over from acne. It takes longer than over the counter medication but it works.

This is just me but neither me or my dH are comfy with male OB/GYNs. Just a preference. He doesnt want another guy seeing Little Miss Privacy (one of a few nicknames for her) unless absolutely no other choice. I'm more comfortable with it than he is but still not 100%. I really like my OB now though, I hope I get to keep her until November (when I move to IN and then IL and do it all again). I think the reason I get her now is because she was the OB on-call at the ER when I went on Sunday so she is familiar with me. She is much more friendly than the military (in actual military uniform) female OB I saw when I finally got seen for my daughter. Talk about cutting it close, after all the paperwork I got to see that military OB only once at 37 weeks and 5 days. I asked her to sweep my membranes, she did, and 4 days later our beautiful daughter was born.

Kanicky I miss you.

Krissy, where are you? No cheeseburgers after getting teeth pulled! Hubby decided to disregard his diet after getting his teeth pulled but boy oh boy did he pay for it the next day. Do the meds make you loopy? They sure made my hubby happy. Luckily at that time we were already pregnant because he couldnt finish while those drugs were still in his system.

Nicole- My original GYN was someone that use to be my mom's boss. He was someone that I could really trust. I saw him until I was about 23. The last time I saw him there was a student there that wanted to do my papsmear. I swear she was just super eager to get in there, she put the speculum in and put it in the wrong way and completely ripped my inside vaginal wall. I now have in every chart that I'm not to be touched by any students, I don't trust them. It was really hard for me to get a papsmear after that because I couldn't relax. This doctor is the only one that I feel comfortable around. I think it all happened when I had my last biopsy he sat there after hours and talked to me while I bawled my eyes out. He's one that really cares about his patients and not just a check. Oh man, I just got a memory of when I was in labor and Nurse Ratched came in to check my cervix for dilation. She was a real bitch and super forceful! Every time she came in I just wanted to punch her in the face, toward the end I was cussing her out, then when shift change happened I got a new nurse and was in tears begging her not to hurt me, she was super gentle. I think if I ever see Nurse Ratched I might just have to give her a piece of my mind.

Janelle - Awwwww.. what a cute baby girl!! ;) Did the doctor explain what you were looking at at all? I'm curious what the round thing is. I had the nausea and exhaustion for a while today but feel ok right now. BBs still feel normal. Odd huh?

Aspe - I was not a cervix or cm checker so can't really help you. All I know is like a week before I got my BFP I had lotiony white mucus. I didn't think anything of it until I got my BFP and realized that must have been why!

Nicole - My OB/GYN is male. I'm comfortable with him (well as comfortable as you can be being poked and prodded!) but Jake was NOT comfortable when he had to sit there while I got my exam and cervix culture taken at my first appt. He said it was very awkward watching another man touch his woman!! lol It's a doctor so I don't think of it that way lol. Maybe I would if it were a female doctor handling my man's junk tho huh? lmao

Nicole- My original GYN was someone that use to be my mom's boss. He was someone that I could really trust. I saw him until I was about 23. The last time I saw him there was a student there that wanted to do my papsmear. I swear she was just super eager to get in there, she put the speculum in and put it in the wrong way and completely ripped my inside vaginal wall. I now have in every chart that I'm not to be touched by any students, I don't trust them. It was really hard for me to get a papsmear after that because I couldn't relax. This doctor is the only one that I feel comfortable around. I think it all happened when I had my last biopsy he sat there after hours and talked to me while I bawled my eyes out. He's one that really cares about his patients and not just a check. Oh man, I just got a memory of when I was in labor and Nurse Ratched came in to check my cervix for dilation. She was a real bitch and super forceful! Every time she came in I just wanted to punch her in the face, toward the end I was cussing her out, then when shift change happened I got a new nurse and was in tears begging her not to hurt me, she was super gentle. I think if I ever see Nurse Ratched I might just have to give her a piece of my mind.

I can understand not wanting students to touch you. I'm glad you are comfortable with him. I love my midwife back in IL and I'm hoping I can still see her when I go back there. I am praying they accept military insurance there. She loves to joke and talk about life too. she is always patient. She's had 4 kids of her own so she knows a lot. As far as nurses I didnt like I had one that I didnt like after my son was born, she was very anti-social and bossy. And then when I had my daughter the only nurse I saw treated me like I was the dumbest person on this earth.

Janelle - Awwwww.. what a cute baby girl!! ;) Did the doctor explain what you were looking at at all? I'm curious what the round thing is. I had the nausea and exhaustion for a while today but feel ok right now. BBs still feel normal. Odd huh?

Aspe - I was not a cervix or cm checker so can't really help you. All I know is like a week before I got my BFP I had lotiony white mucus. I didn't think anything of it until I got my BFP and realized that must have been why!

Nicole - My OB/GYN is male. I'm comfortable with him (well as comfortable as you can be being poked and prodded!) but Jake was NOT comfortable when he had to sit there while I got my exam and cervix culture taken at my first appt. He said it was very awkward watching another man touch his woman!! lol It's a doctor so I don't think of it that way lol. Maybe I would if it were a female doctor handling my man's junk tho huh? lmao

LMAO MnJ I certainly wouldnt want a female doctor doing a check on my husband because you know how easily guys get turned on!

LMAO MnJ I certainly wouldnt want a female doctor doing a check on my husband because you know how easily guys get turned on!

oh yes I know.. the wind changes direction and they're like ohhhhhh yeah baby!! lmao

Krissy - How's your face, chicky??

Misty- I'm pretty sure the circle to the right is the yolk sac. I'm not sure though. I always forget to ask questions when I'm caught in the moment. I just saw a heart beat and was speechless. I literally held my breath the entire time until I saw that flicker.

Hi LADIES!! I AM A LIVE lol....this is a quick pop in! I did read evreryone's posts but i will put my two cents in later on tonight. but for now just a quick :happydance: for Janelle can i say TOLD YA SO? and NO MORE naughty dance! lol i love the pic!!!!! i even showed Josh! and i was showing him what you ladies had said about us....he acted interested lol.

ok me...well dentist decided that i have a BIG mouth and can handle having my windsom teeth although a few months ago he said i should get them pulled? :shrug: IDK but i do have like a flap of gum that is covering part of widsom tooth so it is sore...gargle salt water...i had to wait an hour and half to hear that ugh! but the worst of my day is YET to come....

ok so i know i posted last night i was pretty sure i have shingles...still think it should be called something else i feel dirty when i say that...and i do. so dr. gave me a steriod shot right next to the lovely rash that itches and burns all day on my right hip right where my clothes go so besides the shot i got antiviral medicine and steriod cream....THEN he found that i do have a nasty sinus infection...BUT WAIT it gets better...ready for this? he was looking in my ears and found the end of a qtip in my left ear WTF!?!?!?!? had to irraget it and out it came now i have drops to put in my ear for infection...so i had 5 count them 5 prescriptions to get filled...should have seen the look on the pharmacy techs face when i dropped them off!!!

anyways i still have to make dinner i barely have been home today...soooo tired...but if i remember right no where to go tomrrow :)

Krissy- I was totally going to yell at you for not checking in, but it seems as though you had a super bad day. Poor krissy! I don't use q-tips anymore, they freak me out. That is a perfect reason to be freaked out too!! I feel so bad for you. Get better!!

AFM- I did a little research today. Tell me what you ladies think of this. So Hubby and I did the dirty dead on 8/25, 8/27/ & 8/28 according to the ultrasound today, I'm measuring 6w6d. Which means date of conception was 8/31 THE BLUE MOON!! I thought it would be funny if we conceived that day. ANYWAY I kept track of all of my CP and CM that entire month and after the 28th my cervix was closed like fort knox. Which means, it had to be the sperm from 8/28 that fertilized the egg right? Here is the fun part. According to date of conception... the "moon chart" says we conceived when the moon angle was pisces--female sign. Which favors girls. Parents chinese calendar predicts girl and I guess there is a study that says if you have an early U/S and the placenta is located on the left side of the gestational sac that means girl. Right means boy. This confuses me because placentas don't develop until later on in the pregnancy right?? like after a few weeks?? well with my first U/S the 'yolk sac' was on the left, but today it was on the right... so that kinda confuses me. What do you ladies think??

Oh yea, and Josh--Krissy's Husband. I think you are SOOOoOooO Hot!! Krissy is so lucky to have such a hot piece of ass to go home to every night. I think you two need to go on a date and when you get back you need to have mad, passionate, hot steamy sex. Then tell her how much you love her and why. Get some!!

You go a head and show that to your husband. *wink *wink

Ok so i sit down with my food...finally tonight....and about spit it all out onto my compter!!! Janelle i swear to god girl if we lived near eachother we would so be best friends!!! I did what you said and read that to josh...i am pretty sure he blushed...he at least smiled and laughed lol....then i told him how old you were and showed him you profile pic and he thinks dan is lucky to have a hot piece of ass like you LMAO....oh it feels good to laugh today!!!

I promise ladies i will catch in a little while! i do love all of you and thanks for the well wishes...i will make it! lol i gotta i am mom!

Oh wait did i mention that since Josh is a type 1 diabetic and he had shingles like 4 yrs ago i am not suppose to really touch him...seriously...they told me seperate blankets! my rash can not rub on him or else he could break out again....SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->