A home for EVERYONE!

Kerrie u can join any conversation on here! They aren't private! Hearing everybody's point of view or opinion is what makes things so interesting, especially considering we're from all over the globe. I love it! I love hearing about the different cultures and ways of life. So do u not have Cheerios at all? Or just not all the different flavors? Do u guys have a Thanksgiving holiday? Oh and what's the time difference there? Just tell what time it is next time u post and I can see what time it says for me that u posted. U said Owen was a surprise baby... is he your last? Or are there more babies to come? Sorry so many questions! U will learn everybody's names eventually, don't worry about it!

I feel good. No constant symptoms anymore they just come and go. Most days I don't even feel pregnant but I know that will change soon. My next appt is the 30th. So I've got awhile before I go back.

Where's Krissy?

I hear ya on the not feeling pregnant! It's great to not feel like crap but at the same time u want to know that baby's in there healthy and happy! I use my doppler when I need reassurance. Your appt is so far away! Did u just have one?

That krissy girl is so darn busy all the time. She told me she was going good to try to get on more often tho. Krissy, where ARE u?!

9am here and it's only 24 degrees right now. Brrrrr! I'm not going outside!!

Yes, I just had an appointment last week. I got to see baby wiggling around so I know there's a baby in there.

I don't know how you deal with it being that cold. I hate being cold. It's 67 here and it's supposed to get up in the low 80s today.

Morning ladies!!

Kerrie, join the fun! I love hearing EVERYONE'S input about EVERYTHING!!

Misty, it says it's 40 degrees here and it's 7:20 in the morning. Samuel woke me up at 5:30 blasting his new Thomas toy that Amma brought back from China for him. It's so annoying!! You're a Lemon!!!! That's amazing!!! I'm so happy for you. Before you know it you're going to be experiencing Braxton Hicks. ;)

Grace, I'm so jealous that you were able to see the baby. I want another ultrasound so bad! I'm happy to read that you're feeling not pregnant most of the days compared to pregnant. That's good!

AFM- I had the most terrible but strange dream last night. I was reading my pregnancy book last night and it said if I miscarried I would most likely be able to tell what the sex of the baby is or... was? So, I had a dream I went and saw my doctor and he stuck this HUGE needle in my cervix. I have no idea why! But, I miscarried and the baby was in the sac moving around. It was like a little clear balloon. But as I looked closer.. It wasn't a baby at all. It was a miniature elephant!!! So, I quickly turned the elephant upside down to see if it was a boy or girl and it had BOTH sex parts. It was like something out of a horror movie. I was terrified! I woke up freaked out, but kind of grateful, I mean who the hell wants to give birth to an elephant?!?! OUCH!! I'm really not surprised though, when I was pregnant with Samuel I had a dream that I birthed a litter of kittens. Pregnancy dreams always keep me on my toes. LOL

TILE GUY IS COMING TODAY!!!!!

Am I totally having preggo brain here or did I miss something? Did u post about it? Did u have an ultrasound pics? Sorry if I'm just being brain dead!

I HATE the cold!! We're supposed to get up to 53 degrees today. I need to move to Hawaii!

Yay tile guy! Bout darn time!

U know what's funny... I was just saying this to jake last night, I realized that before I was pregnant I'd have dreams pretty often of me or someone in my family being pregnant. Now that I'm pregnant I haven't had one single dream about pregnancy. Isn't that strange??

lol, you will. I always had the craziest dreams when I was pregnant with Samuel. They were so real feeling too. It really scared me. I remember one specifically. When I was towards the end of my pregnancy I had a dream that I had super stretch skin and I was able to stretch samuel out of my belly and hold him. He would still be in me, but my skin was so thin I could make out every feature. I always had off the wall dreams. I mean seriously who births elephants and kittens?! I also have dreams where I gave birth and I lose the baby. Like I put "it" somewhere and forget where I put them and I'm in a panic.

I will take pictures today I promise, only issue is the tile is a weird color and it doesn't come up on my camera very well. Hopefully I can get a good picture, if not I will post another picture that I found on the internet of what color the tile actually is.

Aspe! I see u! How are u, girl?!

I'm pretty excited today... tonight I'm hanging out with girlfriends! I haven't done everything that in forever! I bet it's been over a year. There will be 4 of us and we're gonna go to Stacy's house to watch Magic Mike since it's out on dvd now. I already saw it in theaters but I'm SO in lust with Channing Tatum I'm MORE than willing to see it again! I thought about just having the girlfriends come to my house cuz I have a 55" tv therefore the better to see the hotness with but I want to actually get out of my house!

Didn't u say the tile was kind of a green color? Can't wait to see pics, it will be so pretty!

Kerrie u can join any conversation on here! They aren't private! Hearing everybody's point of view or opinion is what makes things so interesting, especially considering we're from all over the globe. I love it! I love hearing about the different cultures and ways of life. So do u not have Cheerios at all? Or just not all the different flavors? Do u guys have a Thanksgiving holiday? Oh and what's the time difference there? Just tell what time it is next time u post and I can see what time it says for me that u posted. U said Owen was a surprise baby... is he your last? Or are there more babies to come? Sorry so many questions! U will learn everybody's names eventually, don't worry about it!

Thanks!
Yeah we do have cheerios,just the one type as far as I know,I'l ask oh as he is on stock control in the superstore so if they exist he will know lol.ETA-oh says they do chocolate too.

The time now is 2.44 in the afternoon (14.44).

I know about thanksgiving but it isnt really celebrated over here,its a big thing there though,yeah?

I think Owen is my last,but never say never eh?lol Im always super broody and my sister had her baby on saturday last week,I was there at the birth and it reminded me how hard it is but my niece is so cute.For the time being Im happy and oh says we are done...

So you're 5 hours ahead of me, Kerrie. Do u guys get any good deals with your hubby's job? I assume hubby as I'm not totally sure what oh stands for?

Oh-other half.
We arent married but I dont mind calling him hubby,I hate saying boyfriend or fiance lol.

He gets 10% discount but he has shares which we can cash in yearly and bonus's so its ok.His main attractions to the job are the hours,5.30am to 2.30pm with weekends off.

How is your pregnancy going so far?x

Elephants and kittens? Wow. I thought I had crazy dreams. This week I was in training to learn about programming language. So during the training we were typing a bunch of code and if you messed up one little thing the whole report would freak out so you'd have to go line by line through the code to find your error. Well, the night after training ended, I dreamed that I was miscarrying because I had accidentally deleted some of the code necessary to sustain a pregnancy. I was so frantic I went to the computer and tried to put the code back it but it was too late.

I agree on Hawaii. I would go right now if I could. I told DH he needs to hurry up and get this VP job so we can retire early and move to the caribbean. But I'll take Hawaii too.

Hi Aspe & Kerrie! I see you too.

Misty, yes. It's like a sage green color, but the tiles are all hand made out of terra cotta. So the colors vary. Some are darker some are lighter. I'm hoping it looks rustic, and not like crap. LOL We ended up buying all of the ladies stock. 508 tiles for $150. She gave me an extra 28 tiles yesterday because she can't count... If we would have paid full price it would have been $500 dollars. Isn't that insane?

Elephants and kittens? Wow. I thought I had crazy dreams. This week I was in training to learn about programming language. So during the training we were typing a bunch of code and if you messed up one little thing the whole report would freak out so you'd have to go line by line through the code to find your error. Well, the night after training ended, I dreamed that I was miscarrying because I had accidentally deleted some of the code necessary to sustain a pregnancy. I was so frantic I went to the computer and tried to put the code back it but it was too late.

I agree on Hawaii. I would go right now if I could. I told DH he needs to hurry up and get this VP job so we can retire early and move to the caribbean. But I'll take Hawaii too.

Hi Aspe & Kerrie! I see you too.

Hi!:flower:

So will he finish the job today? I'm ready to see pics, too.

Kerri, I always wondered what 'OH' stood for too, I've seen it on other threads. Thanks for clarifying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->