A home for EVERYONE!

Haha Max is too funny!! And Nicole, sounds like we'll have babies right around the same time!

Ah the exhaustion. It's interesting how this time it wasn't as dramatic a change as with my first pregnancy. I was already exhausted before getting prego with #2! But I've been getting sick, so that's what's really bringing me down. Cold has turned into a cough... DH has it also. Siena was sniffly and coughing then passed it on. Lovely! We were going to have a date night tonight, but I've cancelled it in favor of an early bedtime instead! And Siena stayed the night last night with MIL, even though I wanted to get her... DH said he just didn't think he could deal with her in the morning with how he's feeling. Hate that she was away two nights this week. But I'm sure she had more fun away than home with her sickie parents.

I guess I need to update my ticker one last time. It'll put me back two days. Grr. Keep getting pushed back! But I think this will be the last time. Dr said the scan was just as accurate as the next one would be so we'll use this as my date unless it changes more than a week one way or another.

Good morning ladies. Haven't caught up but just wanted to send a quick msg. My mom texted me this morning and said if I hadn't voted yet to ck my final submission carefully. Apparently 3 states so far have had where someone votes for one person but under the final submission their choice has been changed to the opponent. I guess it's happening in one catergory and only from 1 to the other. So before you cast your final ballot make sure it's what you really want.

Ugh, I wish I was 10 wks. According to lmp I am.....according to u/s i'm not there until nov. 12th. I just haven't changed my ticker, i'll change it in a couple of wks when maybe I won't keep going backwards.

Libby, how is the zofran working for you?

Nicole, tummy troubles better today?

Sorry for all the tummy troubles that has hit everyone. :(

Krissy....where are you?! I know busy with job, how is it going?

Happy Prune Day, Amber. Thanks for the info about voting.

Tummy troubles are still here. Might have to get some Boost nutritional shakes because I can barely eat again. Ugh....I had a week where I was okay and now I'm back to being majorly sick again.

Had to get some Pediasure shakes for my daughter because now she is refusing to eat anything but hot dogs, peanut butter, bananas and Oreos.

So I'm the one with the latest due date(at least until they change it in 2 weeks)? Amber, how different will your new ticker be?

TGIF!!!! Took forever to get here!

Morning ladies!!! I'M A LIME!!!! WHoohoo!!!

So, I was looking in my pregnancy book and Apparently at 11 weeks your baby doubles in size from 10 weeks. So, I guess it would make sense to jump from a prune to a lime. Either way, I'M A LIME!!! One more week and I'll feel so much better.

These last few days, (before the drama) I've been having some nausea spells. I'm only able to eat a little bit of food before I feel like I'm going to puke, so I stop. I'll be full for a long time, and if I try to eat, I feel sick right away. I've been trying to eat small snacks through out the day, but I'm losing weight. I've lost 4 lbs. Which to be honest I don't mind, because I feel like I got some pudge I wouldn't miss, and I don't want to gain weight too quickly or too much for that matter, but I'm still nervous for the baby. Ugh, I wish I could just get an Ultrasound to see that all is well.

I hope all of you ladies are doing well!

Misty, saw your picture of your dog. I've got a lab and she is the same way. We use to have a pug, but she turned into a real bitch after we has Samuel. Was pooping in his room and chewing up his toys, I could keep her outside all day and when I let her in, she would go straight to samuel's room and poop. So, we gave her to Dan's grandma after his grandpa passed away. She loves the pug and the pug loves her. So, we're happy. ANYWAY, point of my story... Lucy, our lab would always sleep in Penny, the pug's bed. And Penny would sleep in Lucy's bed. I have a picture somewhere, when I find it I will send it to you. :)

Nicole, sorry your tummy is still upset. I thought that HCG hormones were suppose to level out at 9 weeks and begin to decrease, but mine seem to be increasing because my nausea is back, my boobs are ridiculous, and my sleepiness is over the top. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Libby, HAPPY OLIVE DAY!!! I would give anything for someone to watch Samuel when I'm sick and feeling like crud. Happy to see that you guys got some rest though. That's the hardest part when you've for a toddler and you're sick.

Amber, HAPPY OLIVE/BLUEBERRY DAY! Thanks for the tip on voting.

Grace, I'm saying HAPPY LIME/PLUM DAY to you too, only because you said you measured ahead at your last appointment, so just in case. ;) How are you feeling? What's your favorite dinner? What's your favorite color? Who's your favorite musical artist? Have you "told the world" you're pregnant yet? I can think of a million questions to ask you, and I'm gonna do it to get you talkin!

Krissy, I'm going to miss you today.

Alright ladies, well I've got a pretty big day ahead of me. I need to go with my GIANT male friend to pick of some fabric for him because he wants to make his son a stocking for Christmas. This should be interesting... His Dad is our tile guy. I'll be checking in periodically through out the day. I REALLY need to go get my prenatal testing done sometime today or tomorrow so that I can have it done before my next appointment on THURSDAY!!!! WHOOHOOO!!!! Wait, why am I so excited?! I'm not getting an ultrasound. Blah!

Janelle express some concern about your weight loss and is the baby ok... sneak u an ultrasound! I want to see your lime! ;)

yea... I was thinking about trying to do SOMETHING... Maybe calling the day before my appointment and say I've been spotting and I need some reassurance... Because it's true. As long as he doesn't ask WHEN, I wont have to bend the truth a little. LOL

Ohhhh we have 7 guests right now! Join people!! Or maybe you're just certain interested parties trying to check up on some wonderful chicks you're missing?! :rofl:

Hi all!
Just came across this thread and you all sound so lovely and friendly,can I join in too?

My name is Kerrie and Im 28,my oh is Ian hes 30 in january and we have been together since feb 2001,where we met in sixth form college.We have 2 sons,Owen is 2 and Nathan is 10 and our daughter Aimee is 6.
We have 2 cats too,sunny and percy.

Today Im feeling sorry for myself as I have a migraine and a stye on my eye which is sore.Its freezing so we are staying indoors but I plan on making chocolate crispy cakes with the kids later when Owen wakes from his nap.

xx

Hi all!
Just came across this thread and you all sound so lovely and friendly,can I join in too?

My name is Kerrie and Im 28,my oh is Ian hes 30 in january and we have been together since feb 2001,where we met in sixth form college.We have 2 sons,Owen is 2 and Nathan is 10 and our daughter Aimee is 6.

Today Im feeling sorry for myself as I have a migraine and a stye on my eye which is sore.Its freezing so we are staying indoors but I plan on making chocolate crispy cakes with the kids later when Owen wakes from his nap.

xx

Hi Kerrie!! Thank you for joining and nice to meet you! My name is Misty. I see you are in the UK, exactly how cold is it there now? I'm in Iowa, USA and we're supposed to be about 50 degrees today. Your kids are spaced out 4 years apart... did that make it easier to care for them as you had the next one? Seems like it would be as they would be a little more independent.

Sorry about the migraine and the stye. Is the stye on your upper or lower eyelid? Is it swollen? When I get migraines the only medicine that will help is Excedrin Migraine. How about you?

Hey Kerri!

Yeah according to my LMP, I'd be 10 weeks too. But nope. But yeah I'd rather know now than get all anxious and think I'm farther along when I'm not. I'd LOVE to have it go the other way though where I think I'm 9 and then like tomorrow dr calls and says hey oops no you're 12 weeks! Ha.

Oh and I haven't taken any zofran yet. I am questioning my drs abilities... I haven't had bad sickness except a few days and he offered the meds without me asking for them. And then says there are no side effects even when I press and ask if he was sure bc I thought constipation?? Everyone on here is saying it'll cause that. Grr. I won't take it unless I have a bad day again. So far, I am not puking... knock on wood!

Yay for Janelle being a lime!!!

Hi all!

xx

Hi Kerrie!! Thank you for joining and nice to meet you! My name is Misty. I see you are in the UK, exactly how cold is it there now? I'm in Iowa, USA and we're supposed to be about 50 degrees today. Your kids are spaced out 4 years apart... did that make it easier to care for them as you had the next one? Seems like it would be as they would be a little more independent.

Sorry about the migraine and the stye. Is the stye on your upper or lower eyelid? Is it swollen? When I get migraines the only medicine that will help is Excedrin Migraine. How about you?

Hi misty!
Its apparently 6'c today which is 42'f,it feels much colder,and there is frost on the cars,its pretty windy too.Will you get lots of snow in Iowa?

I just had my daughter when I felt Nathan was old enough to be involved and not be too hard to take care of alongside a new born.Then Owen was a suprise which just happened to fall into the 4yr age gap lol,but I do think its a nice age to have a sibling so they can help in some ways.Ive never had to deal with jealousy either,dunno if thats pure luck though :haha:

The stye is on the top and bottom lid and its swollen :cry:
Ive had them repeatedly since august when I went on holiday,I suppose I should see a doctor but I hate going lol.
Ive taken Ibuprofen which normally works but its not today :growlmad:

Kerrie - you must have a lot of moisture in the air for there to be frost on the cars and that would make it feel colder! I HATE winter!! We can definitely get a lot of snow here. Last winter was pretty mild so I fear this one will get us back! Ugh! It also gets reallllllly cold here.. double digits below zero. Yuck!

Have you tried putting a warm wet washcloth on your eye? I read that is supposed to help draw out some of the swelling or infection. I don't know how true that is or if it helps but worth a shot!!

Libby, wouldn't that be awesome.. hey Misty we were wrong, you're not 13 weeks, you're full term! WOO HOO!! lolol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->