A home for EVERYONE!

Janelle that sounds lovely!

^You're welcome.Why dont you have a 'thanks' button??

Grace, he better finish the job today!! He's a good friend of mine. I've known his son since we were in 2nd grade, so we're like family. I have no problem bossing him around. LOL

I will post pictures, but if we're running late I might not be able to because we have to run to see my nieces last competition at 3:30, but we have to leave our house by 2:00 to drop Sam-o off with Amma and Papa. Along with that annoying toy she got him!!!

Kerrie I do, I've noticed that sometimes you have to reload the page for it to show. :)

I have an OH too Kerrie! We aren't married either and I totally agree about the "boyfriend" title. Sounds so juvenile to me, idk why. It's what he is after all! We've been together almost 2 1/2 years and have lived together for over a year. We got pregnant right now on purpose tho we're not married as I'm running out of time... I'm 38 years old. I'm also what they call a "cougar"... Jake (my OH) is only 25! He doesn't seem it tho... well most of the time lol. He's always been told he's an old soul. Anyway, we discussed kids and I said if he wanted them with me, it would have to be soon! I have pcos so I had to have prescription drug help to ovulate. It worked the first try! So far so good on the pregnancy. Thanks for asking :) I am, however, a big worry wart. I've had kids before with no issues but I was MUCH younger and MUCH thinner! I was a teenage mom and my daughters are now 22 and 20 years old. Yep, I'm just one huge statistic lmao

Well we are officially stressing out! Our landlord sent his cousin to take pics. He got mad because a couple of the windows are missing panels and a few things were done incorrectly. Well, guess what?!? It was that way when we moved in! We apologized for not telling you but is it our fault the people who rented from you for 3 years didn't tell you about the windows and the stairs?!? Well now he says he is ticked and coming up here from NC in a week to see how bad things are. So now we are in full packing mode. Ok, rant done.

Ok, I've got to do dishes and start crazy momma packing!

Nicole, it's his problem not yours. Don't let it stress you out. Look on the bright side... You're MOVING!!! yea!!

Alright ladies, I gotta go get Dan out of bed and get breakfast going before tile guy gets here. I will talk with you all later. :)

I have an OH too Kerrie! We aren't married either and I totally agree about the "boyfriend" title. Sounds so juvenile to me, idk why. It's what he is after all! We've been together almost 2 1/2 years and have lived together for over a year. We got pregnant right now on purpose tho we're not married as I'm running out of time... I'm 38 years old. I'm also what they call a "cougar"... Jake (my OH) is only 25! He doesn't seem it tho... well most of the time lol. He's always been told he's an old soul. Anyway, we discussed kids and I said if he wanted them with me, it would have to be soon! I have pcos so I had to have prescription drug help to ovulate. It worked the first try! So far so good on the pregnancy. Thanks for asking :) I am, however, a big worry wart. I've had kids before with no issues but I was MUCH younger and MUCH thinner! I was a teenage mom and my daughters are now 22 and 20 years old. Yep, I'm just one huge statistic lmao

I had Nathan when I was just 17,but Im still with my oh now it will be 12 years in february since we got together!If the money ever comes up for a wedding Id rather have a holiday,car,house etc so thats probably why we havent got married.I know to some people it is important but to me it wont bring anything to our relationship apart from stress and empty bank accounts :haha:

Well we are officially stressing out! Our landlord sent his cousin to take pics. He got mad because a couple of the windows are missing panels and a few things were done incorrectly. Well, guess what?!? It was that way when we moved in! We apologized for not telling you but is it our fault the people who rented from you for 3 years didn't tell you about the windows and the stairs?!? Well now he says he is ticked and coming up here from NC in a week to see how bad things are. So now we are in full packing mode. Ok, rant done.

Ok, I've got to do dishes and start crazy momma packing!

Oh thats rubbish!How come he didnt take pics before you's moved in?Did you pay a deposit which he might be funny about?

Lol Dan and I eloped. ...and we made all of our friends pay for their own meal at our secret celebration dinner. The only reason we got married was so that I could get on his insurance. :)

Am I totally having preggo brain here or did I miss something? Did u post about it? Did u have an ultrasound pics? Sorry if I'm just being brain dead!

I HATE the cold!! We're supposed to get up to 53 degrees today. I need to move to Hawaii!

I never posted a pic because I've been too lazy but here's our pic from 9w3d.

Attachments

• 9w3d.jpg
    9w3d.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 4
Marriage was important for us, but DH and I didn't care for a big wedding or anything like that. We got married in a very small ceremony with close family, and we spent the big money on our honeymoon. I refuse to spend a bunch of money on a ceremony where people only want to come and gossip so I totally understand not wanting to spend a lot of money for one day. And if the title doesn't change anything for you, then I really don't see a reason to waste the money on it. I think people put way too much emphasis on a 'wedding' anyway.

I totally agree about the wedding deal. People spend thousands and thousands of dollars! I guess if u have to spend then more power to u but I think it's wasteful. Just my opinion. Anyway, Grace, thank goodness I wasn't losing my mind.. Thx for posting pictures now! Love it! Am I seeing a little winkie between the legs?? And what's the circle at the top above the legs?

I don't know what that is between the legs because I thought the tail disappears by 9 weeks, but I'm thinking maybe there's still a little bit of the tail left. Hopefully, it's completely gone by now. You know I'll worry about it otherwise.

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2507.jpg

Starting.....

It looks more grey than green, I will add more in a bit. :)

LOVE it Janelle! Looks awesome with the white cabinets!

I love it! I love white cabinets, too. So you said we could all come for Thanksgiving right? :)

Oh it looks gorgeous,you've chosen well for everything to go together,its gonna be so nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->