A home for EVERYONE!

Ok I'm digging the white grout janelle. Looks awesome!

Sometimes you just gotta trust your first instinct and not doubt yourself. LOL

LOVED the pics Janelle! i will defiantly talk to you tomorrow before i head off to work...i am off to bed to!

Morning! I don't want to be up! Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Grace - I don't think it’s a normal question to ask someone if they're planning to nurse right after being told you're prego. But last time I learned once you're prego, people start forgetting to be polite and get real nosey!

Yay Janelle on the bump! I know its probably bloat, but embrace it anyway! This is when we get to love our tummies! And I can't see the pics but I'm sure the tile looks great! We just got our front porch tiled... over a year after our house was completed, ha. So a long time coming. But yeah tile makes things so much prettier!!!

AFM - Been sick with a cough... DH too... Siena has sniffles but not as bad as us... she just passes it on ha. Busy at work.. but never to busy to check in and say hi! DH has my car today so had to drive his dirty smelly truck.. but at least he cleared out the junk first! Thinking my car needs 'help' as the power steering has been going out on occasion... more fluid maybe?? Ehh I don't know cars! As far as pregnancy, usually don't feel prego anymore. Probably because I've been sick with a cold and now this cough. Although MIL brought by some seafood and DH set it on the table while I was eating dinner and I started gagging and he had to rush it away to another room! Seafood smell, ick!!!

Morning ladies. Just woke up and I'm still half asleep. Thanks for the kind words on the tile, I'm happy with how it turned out. :)

So, I'm officially convinced that I can feel my uterus and it definitely feels larger than it should. I woke up on my stomach this morning and I could feel it and I really had to pee. So I peed and went back to bed. I was laying on my back I could feel it well out of my pelvis area. So, now I'm convinced I might be farther a long than usual or I might just have what wacko doctor used to say. An abnormally large uterus. Oh well, I have my appointment on Thursday and I'm hoping to talk the doctor into an ultra sound.

Krissy, I'm gonna miss you today, but I hope you're enjoying your new job. Oprah rich!!

Misty, I enjoyed your picture of your lemon, but next time take a snap shot of a lime for me would ya? ;)

Kerri, I enjoyed your pictured of the park, I agree the hand prints are adorable. What a clever idea.

Libby, so sorry you still have a cough. That's no fun, especially when there isn't much you can take for it.

Nicole, I hope things are going well for you... You're an Olive!! Woohoo!!!

Grace, My bump buddy! I hope things are going well for you as well.

Nicola, where are you?

Aspe, don't make me go crazy on you! You better give me a heads up of where you are.. You got me worrying over here. We all miss you... :(

Alright, ladies I've got A LOT of house work to do today, so I will try to be on as much as possible, but lets face it... The laundry isn't going to do it's self..

Mornin Janelle! Ugh housework. Good luck! I am hating being at work.. ancy... and not likin my crystal light but need to drink something for sprout grr. Guess I will go shop for drinks at lunch.

I wonder how long it takes for grout to dry... grout was done yesterday on my porch...

I want a limmmmme

I know with the sealer that the guy put on, we're not allowed to splash anything on it for ten days. He used some heavy duty sealer though. I'm not going to be cooking spaghetti for a long time..

Ive had tonnes of housework too,would be much quicker if I didnt keep breaking off to come on bnb :haha:
So far ive done dishes,kitchen counters,washing,sweeping,vacuuming,prepared tonights meal and grocery shopping online.
Tonight we are going to a firework display :happydance:

LOL Kerrie, I forget that you're ahead of me by quite a bit.. I see your list and think, "WOW, She's super woman!" It's not even 8 in the morning here.

LOL Kerrie, I forget that you're ahead of me by quite a bit.. I see your list and think, "WOW, She's super woman!" It's not even 8 in the morning here.

I'm think she sounds like super woman regardless of the time!

Having a not feel good day. Bleh! Just wanna go back to bed...

I don't think it's really baby related. I think a lot of it's allergies. My sinuses are stuffy so have a headache. Also, my intestines aren't happy today. Wish I would have thought to grab a ginger ale to bring to work. It helps to settle my tummy. Sooooooo tired, too. All of this combined is making me nauseous! Mondays suck!! lol

Misty... I'm right there with you... a blah monday at work, don't want to be here! And slight nausea where I keep trying to figure out what I want to eat to make it go away but not sure. Oatmeal helped, but only while I ate it. Not like I'm getting sick, just an uneasy way to feel! Headed to lunch in a few... a salad/lunch bar where I can look around to see what looks good before picking something!

Yawwwwwwwwwwwn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->