A home for EVERYONE!

Is this not the cutest freakin' photo in the world?!?! I took this yesterday when we were with family. This is Samuel and "Amma"

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2538.jpg

OH MY GOSH!! That is precious! That's a Christmas present for Amma... in a cool Grandma's are the best kind of frame!!

These are our "fall" pictures. Samuel isn't as photogenic for me as he use to be. :(
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2540.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2542.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2543.jpg

Dan's parents have some good ones. I'm totally jealous. I need to come up with 12 pictures before too long to make ornaments.

He looks like such a character!! Also, like he's just a happy, secure, calm little boy. Maybe an old soul...

LOL hold on, I will post some interesting ones for you. This is exactly what he does when he laughs... just a sec.

Lol Grace, I drink about 6-8 cups of water a day plus 1-2 gatorades.

Misty, we will be all set by the time baby is due. Dh will be deployed and therefore we will be getting almost 600 more a month due to hazard and separation pay.

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2549.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2547.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2550.jpg

He was excited that the dog caught the ball...

Good deal, Nicole. At least u have some sort of light at the end of the tunnel after all the hardships you're going thru now.

Janelle - what a huge smile! He looks like he has one of those laughs that makes u laugh just cuz he is lol

Nicole: sorry for the tummy issues again. Where will your husband be for the 3 wks you're at your moms? Hopefully the weather will hold and we can get a trip to the zoo! I can bring m's old snowsuit for your little girl if it's that cold and needing one for the day! Sorry about the money troubles. With my last u/s I am 1 wk 3 days behind my ticker.....1 day behind you. We'll see i'm sure it will change again. It makes me wonder if this one is measuring small bc of the vanishing twin.

Janelle: your tile looks great! Such cute pics of your son!

Welcome Kerrie!

Grace: great baby pic! Yes, being a sahm is a lot of work. I'm grateful I don't have a husband that thinks it's just easy.

Hello Misty, Libby & krissy!

Well, too many food related posts for me! Lol I've just been taking it easy. Being sick and my pain have kicked my butt. Although both sat and sun I did not get sick once! I was nauseated the whole time tho. One of those, I may feel better if I did get sick. Kind of an off wk for me. Unless something happens, I won't see my ob this wk. No u/s this wk. I might go through withdrawal. I've had one each wk for the past 3 wks. Still cramping just not like before. Hoping maybe they will do another u/s next wk and maybe come up with a better date, but I doubt it.

Oh yea, for sure. He definitely has a belly laugh. How are you feeling Misty?

Grace, How are you feeling? Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? I'm at that point where everything is extremely uncomfortable. It's annoying.

Nicole, good that you're looking toward the future. Be careful drinking all that gatorade. The sodium levels in that stuff is really high. It's really made for athletes or people who are extreme with their work outs or sports. That could be one of the causes for your diarrhea because of it's sugar content. Just be careful.

Amber so happy to see you!! Sorry, you're still sick though. :( But at least you got sort of a break this past weekend. I hate feeling nauseated and not throwing up. I think that's worse than just throwing up.

I'm good. I bought a pair of maternity jeans but that's it. All of my work clothes are regular. I'm about to go buy some dresses but I've never worn dresses to work so I'm sure that will.set off all kinds of alarms for people that are always on preggers watch. At this point I don't care my comfort is more important.

Are you feeling better today?

Hi all my little peaches!! How is everyone? Janelle, LOVE the pictures, you have good taste!!
Nicole, sorry you got the naughty poopies again! I had that a ton with my last one, hated it!!!
Its getting really cold here now and I am not liking it! I wish I lived somewhere south!

Anyone on here ever take clomid??? man I am having all kinds of cramping and prego symptoms but I am 10 dpo today and tested and a BFN. My cycles are only 25 days and I only have 5more days till AF is due so I think I am out again.
My doc also suggested that I do the dye test to see if my tubes are blocked. she said its kind of uncomfortable, anyone on here have that done??
she said sometimes when there is a small blockage that sometimes doing the test itself can break it loose and some get pregnant right after so I may just do it but want to prepare myself for how bad its gonna hurt.

Yes, but I think my afternoon nausea is returning, because I'm feeling queasy again. I've noticed that ice water seems to help. Do you like your maternity jeans? I always found them really comfortable, but because I'm lacking a butt, they never seem to stay up very well. Especially since I can't wear a belt. LOL are a lot of people on maternity watch at your work?

Kanicky - I had the dye test and it hurt but the pain only lasted for like 10 seconds at the most. So if you do feel some pain just know it won't last long at all.

Janelle - The maternity jeans are okay but I don't like that I can't wear a belt. I have a big ole donkey butt and once I sit down the waist has to move down in the back to accomodate all this arse I have. So anytime I stand up I have to hike them back up. LOL. I think dresses will be my best friend. Glad it doesn't really get cold here.

Hi Kanicky :wave: I could be making this up... so take it with a grain of salt, but I think I either read somewhere, or I heard it from someone that while taking Clomid, it might take longer to get a BFP?? Not sure. Did your doctor tell you that the dye test would be painful? I remember I had to have a dye test a long time ago, for some reason, I can't remember why, but I had a MRI at the same time and I was really drugged up because those things scare the crap out of me. All I remember was a really warm feeling through out my body and I was terrified that I peed my pants. So, if that is the same kind of dye test you're having... You wont pee your pants, it just feels like you did. ;)

Grace, LMAO!!! You made me laugh so hard. I'm sure you don't have a donkey butt. Geesh. But, yes, that is the exact reason I don't like maternity pants. What kind did you get? They have different band panels. I don't know what they are called. Some are full belly coverage, some are just in the front under belly coverage, some go all the way around... I'm not sure how to explain it.

The kind I got came up really high so I look awkward pulling them up. It may not be a donkey butt but it's pretty big. LOL. I stood next to j-lo's wax figure in ny and my butt beat her's out. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->