A home for EVERYONE!

Salad bar sounds good, Libby!! I have leftover ziti for lunch and the tomato sauce & sausage part of it is NOT sounding good for my icky belly today. A big fat salad sounds much better!! I've eaten a yogurt so far today... and Tums lol. Need to drink more water but having a hard time with that today too. Normally I'm a water-aholic!

I'm with ya... yawwwwwwwwn!!! Wish I wasn't at work!

thanks Janelle! How are you feeling today?

Diarrhea is back. Ugh...felt horrible last night. Other than that, packing a lot. Dishes, laundry and packing today. My mom will be here in 10 days!

I have a big choice to make. Baby J and I could go to FL with my parents and see lots of family for Thanksgiving or ask DH to stretch the money as soon as we leave and visit us in IN for 3 days over Thanksgiving. Argh...

The pics look great Janelle!

Sorry you aren't feeling well Libby and Misty.

Have fun but don't forget to check in Krissy.

Amber, where are you?

MMmmmmm Salad... I LOVE SALAD!

Misty, I'm feeling alright. A lot better than last night. I felt super sick last night. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out. Dan came in and woke me up just to tell me I was drooling on my pillow. Jack ass. Ziti sounds yummy. I've got FIL's Famous lasagna chillin' in my freezer. Thinking I might make that some time this week. Only because I'm afraid to cook on my cook top now.

Nicole, sorry your naughty poopies are back. That's never fun. I was having sort of an issue with not being regular, so I snacked on WAY too many prunes and I'm paying for it today. Sounds like we're pretty in sync with each other. About your thanksgiving trip. When ever I have a choice like that, I flip a coin. Once that coin falls you'll know choice you wanted more, so you'll know what one to choose. If that makes any sense.

I've got the kitchen clean, which really wasn't messy at all. I've got all the laundry sorted and ready to be washed with a load in right now. I've got all the beds made, now I just have to vacuum, which I think I'm just going to toss that chore over to Dan, and start dusting. I hate dusting..

LOL Kerrie, I forget that you're ahead of me by quite a bit.. I see your list and think, "WOW, She's super woman!" It's not even 8 in the morning here.

:haha:
Yeah it was 3.45 :blush:
But I was still pleased with my accomplishments.:happydance:

You can have my ziti, janelle... I don't want it! The problem is I don't know what I DO want! Wish I could go to the salad bar with Libby! Or Subway, that sounds good too. There's not really one close by to work though and I only have 30 minutes!

I laughed out loud at the waking u up to tell u you're drooling part.

Aspe!! PLEASE post!!! I'm begging!!

Misty, I'm eating toast. Nom Nom Nom. Your ziti has meat. I can't do meat. LOL Anywhere near you that can deliver? Like say..... Jimmy Johns???

We're 1 block too far for Jimmy Johns to deliver. Dumb, huh? No time to order anyway as lunchtime is in 10 min!! Toast sounds good. Maybe I'll go to KFC for some mashed potatoes lol

Feel better soon Misty and Nicole.(I hope I got your names right)x

You did, Kerrie, and thanks! Btw... since you're superwoman... wanna come work on my house?! ;)

We're 1 block too far for Jimmy Johns to deliver. Dumb, huh? No time to order anyway as lunchtime is in 10 min!! Toast sounds good. Maybe I'll go to KFC for some mashed potatoes lol

KFC do mashed potatoes??:huh:

You did, Kerrie, and thanks! Btw... since you're superwoman... wanna come work on my house?! ;)

I dont know...do you have a spare room?Its quite a distance so I might have to live-in :haha:

LOL that sounds so weird. "hi welcome to KFC, can I take your order?" "yea, I just want some mashed potatoes." I always liked KFC's Chicken when I was eating meat.

Oh yes KFC does mashed potatoes!! I'd rather have some real ones but gotta take what I can get I guess.

Kerrie, I do have a spare room but no spare beds! Hmm... Heck if you're gonna clean my house you can have MY bed! We'll sleep on the couch! lol

Yay for more financial troubles over here! We just got disconnection notices for the TV company and for the gas/ electric company. Even with pinching pennies we won't be able to keep them both on but I think we might let them turn off the TV and Internet. Josh can catch them up next paycheck and we can get our other bill current again.
Well it looks like no matter which way the coin falls the best choice would be going to FL because this next paycheck will basically have to be spent on storage and getting all the bills current/ disconnected by the end of the month.
Okay, off to eat a quick snack and then dishes and packing.

Nicole - that sucks! Hope u guys get your situation figured out before this baby comes and there's more to feed & clothe!

Mmmm ok toast sounds edible to me! But yeah I thought I'd go to the salad/food bar place and lots of stuff would look good after I SAW it, but nope! Ended up getting a loaded up salad and then 2 veggies sides! But that's ok with me... I'm def ok with not gaining a ton this time around so going with what my body wants if its healthy like that! Ha and yea not surprised you love salad, Janelle... you vegetarian, you! Oh and Misty yea sausage sounds AWFUL to me right now... I should buy some groceries after work to make dinners this week but no idea what to make... so think I'll just buy some produce so I have fresh veggies and fruit for Siena, maybe some meat for the hubs, and then get creative with pantry stuff because for not having anything to eat, our pantry seems to have a lot in it! HAte how that happens!!

Still craving that salad now. You know... you really are a bad influence on food!! Now you're rubbing off on me too!! I ended up with Subway for lunch. Jake reminded me of one a few blocks down the street from work. Mmmmm yummy!

Misty - So sorry you're feeling so blah. Hopefully your day is almost over and you can go home and get back into bed.

Kerrie - I had been looking forward to being a SAHM but you are helping me see how much work it is. That's a lot of work. I'm tired just thinking about it.

Libby - You're having a blah day, too. :hugs: I hope your lunch made you feel better.

Nicole - Sorry you're sick again. I hope they can give you some answers soon. How in the world are you staying hydrated?

Janelle - You're a super woman too. Do y'all ever have lazy days where you do nothing?

Today is a blah day for me too. I just want to go home and lay on the couch and watch tv. Round ligament pains are kicking in now but I have to work until 7 tonight. I hate these long work days but the half day fridays make it worth it.

LOL Grace, Every day is pretty much a lazy day for me. I'm just pretty good at keeping things picked up and done, so I don't have to do too much in one day. I like it that way. Plus I've trained Samuel to pick up his messes. So, he's not one of those "tornado kids".

I'm with ya, Grace! These "non-working" (HA!) moms are always crazy busy! Krissy included and now she's a worker bee out in the world too! I'm so tired when I get home from work that I just don't want to do anything and my house shows it!! I need to be more Good Housekeeping worthy like these girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->