A home for EVERYONE!

LOL, I like the full panel ones. They are just a lot more comfortable in my opinion. As long as you don't have a kim kardashian butt I think you're good. ;)

It ain't that big. I'm convinced hers is fake no matter what she says.

HisGrace- Thanks!!! That is reassuring. Dumb question for you, is the pain like a cramping feeling, pinching, burning??? Can you describe it? Just want to be prepared.

Janelle- LOL girl you crack me up. I had that dye test you are talking about during an MRI and yes that made me feel like I pissed myself. they actually told me it would LOL. the dye test I am talking about is the one where they shoot dye through my cervix into my tubes to see if they are blocked. I dont believe that is done with an MRI but in the office rather, HisGrace correct me if Im wrong.

Whoa...That sound interesting. Are you going to pee some crazy color after you're done? I know you don't pee our your cervix, but after I had a cervical biopsy, I would had a strange color come out of me for at least a day...

I'm super irritated!!!! So tomorrow... It's suppose to be close to 80 degress... Thursday, the day of my appointment there is a winter storm warning in effect from 10 am until sometime Friday night. Ugh... I hate driving in the snow!!!! Just one more reason that dan has to come with me... I'll make him drive me if it's snowing!!

Kanicky! I missed u the other day. I responded to u tho. I took Clomid!

I honestly don't remember much. I felt a pinch when the needle went through and then I think it was just intense pressure as the dye filled in. I think one of my tubes was partially blocked at the time and the reason for the pain was because the dye was clearing it out. They say it's more painful if your tubes are blocked. Lots of people said it didnt hurt for them. So maybe you will be lucky. They did the dye while doing an ultrasound I think. I didn't feel like I peed myself though. That might be something different.

Mnj I didnt see it! OMG I am so sorry. I thought I was being very careful. Can you tell me what your response was?

Janelle- ya idk I would imagine it will leak out for the rest of the day! LOL
thats some crazy weather. How can it be so warm one day and so cold the next?? I agree with you, I dont like driving in the snow either. One of the reasons I insist on having an SUV!

HisGrace- thats very helpful! Thank you very much. Thats what the doc said, that it can clean things out sort of and that if there is a blockage that sometimes that does the trick. We shall see. How are you feeling??? Hopefully you are feeling a bit more at ease!!! Ive been saying a prayer for you!

Thanks Kanicky. I won't stop feeling nervous until I'm holding my baby but then I'll have a whole new set of worries. LOL.

As for the leakage, you will have to wear a pad because there will be dye coming out. It shouldnt be long though.

HisGrace- I hear you on that one! Well you are in my thoughts and prayers for sure until that day and beyond!

It's okay Kanicky, I just wanted to let u know I did answer u and didn't ignore your question. U mentioned having cramps and I was telling u man oh man did I have cramps... for weeks after I O'd! Think maybe it was bad for me cuz my body wasn't used to ovulating! I took 50mg on cd 5-9. How about u? Btw, I started testing 9dpo and it took til 12dpo to get just a faint line.

Kanicky: I think you are talk about an hsg right? I had mine done at the hospital in radiology, but my dr did the procedure. It really wasn't painful, 30 secs or less I think. If what they are doing is what i'm thinking they will inflate a little balloon and that is where the uncomfortableness comes in.

Grace: you are too funny! I have your problem too! Thanks to a bad combo of meds last yr and now I can't get rid of those 30 lbs. Maybe the hereditary in my family is just catching up with me.

Last time I got one of the belly bands and just kept my normal jeans unbuttoned and it held them up. Kept me out of maternity clothes (except for some bra top tanks) my entire pregnancy. Hope I can fair that well this time, but doubt it.

MNJ- oh no worries dear, I wouldnt have thought you ignored me! Youve always been sweet! Yes the cramping is out of control. At first I was like wow maybe implantation?? But then when it lasted like 3 or 4 days I was thinking this cant be right especially since Im testing and getting nothing. Boy I hope you are right! If I remember right with my last 2 I tested about 3 days before AF was due so I think Im a late implanter as it is.
this is my first month and she started me on 100mg days 5-9. She did what she called the clomid challange test. Where I had a blood test day 3 and 10. She was checking my egg quality and reserve. All those tests came back good so I really think the only thing messing us up is my tubes possibly have scar tissue from the reversal surgery. thanks though for telling me that it gives me some kind of hope.

Alr83- that sounds awful familiar, that may be what she called it. Except she pronounced the entire abbreviation and its a huge couple of words! LOL. thank you, that also sounds manageable!

That's what those bands are for? I thought it was just to support a heavy belly.

Kanicky, I have pcos so have issues ovulating. I didn't think the Clomid would work at all for me and it did the first try! I hope it's the same for u! My boyfriend's sister is having the hsg test this Wednesday so I can give u a report of her experience too.

Btw, my name is Misty and thx for calling me sweet! lol

Grace, donkey butt lmao. U are so silly. I was cracking up. Jake wondered what the heck was going on on my phone lol

Grace, the bands are like an inch long and have a button on one side and a slip on the other, so you can use them to "expand" the botton on your pants. I think you're thinking of the support bands, those are to support a belly. You could just use a hair tie though. Slip it through your pants button hole and wrap it around the button. Viola! problem solved!

Kanicky, when are you going in for this test?

Misty- I sure hope you are right! My name is Nicole and you are very welcome. Yes if she gives you details that would be awesome! I just like to hear from lots of different people about their experiences with things like this. Its sort of my coping mechanism I think. helps me through it anyway. That PCOS is awful Ive heard. My niece has it and actually had to have one of her ovaries removed. She was only 25 so she was pretty devasted by it. But good news is you dont need both to get pregnant!

Janelle- I havent scheduled it yet. My doc said if I wanted to do clomid for a couple months and see if that works and then if I want to do the dye test thats an option. I am just weighing my options here and kind of thought maybe I will do one more month of clomid and then maybe do the dye test in December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->