A home for EVERYONE!

Nicole, feeling better today?? Sorry you fell! That is a worry of mine while we are carrying precious cargo!

Loren! Love the pics! THANKS!

Krissy - Thanks for the info! I'm thinking of having the kiddos share a room once Sprout is SSTN as I think it'll help them bond! And I love the rental.. but its nice to own. Would you guys use the amenities a lot at the rental? Oh looks like you can buy there too. Man, I wish we had a neighborhood pool.

Oh and threw a bump pic up on my journal as I was running out the door this morning... think it showed up... I looked smaller in the pic with my shirt on, so put that one up! Didn't like how big I looked with shirt up. Funny, because last pregnancy I wanted to look big!

Lizzy your welcome! my kids love to share a room but joshua is over 6 now so i am thinking that either avarie will have her own room or joshua will. just depends which one will handle it better. we used to live where they had a pool but no playground which sucked but yes we will defiantly use all the extras. update on that....we are approved on our income now need rental history which i am friends with our old leasing agent and she called and said that she filled out the form and to her as an agent it looked good.

oh and lizzy love your bump!!!

Your bump is definitely around the same size as mine Libby but rounder (so jealous). I will post a picture of my bump tomorrow.

Well we dont think I have a concussion, but I do have a sore bump right above my left ear as well as pain when I bite down on something or yawn.

Morning ladies!

Aspe, I've never heard of that test. But I too googled it and it says it's a pregnancy test. Best of luck! When is your appointment again? I've forgot and I will probably forget again.. so be prepared for me to ask you a few more times. :)

Nicole, Falls are never fun. I fell once when I was pregnant with Samuel and was terrified to get up because I thought a gush of water would flow out of me, so I just sat there and cried until Dan found me. I look back and it's pretty embarrassing, but at the time it was scary.

Krissy, I tried looking at your houses. The first one had a lot of houses to chose from, so I don't know which one was the one you were looking at. Second one looks nice, but its missing the floor in the kitchen... Not sure if you saw that, unless you're into a plywood floor. ;)

Libby, I saw your bump. Your bump looks way cuter than mine. I like those synched pregnancy shirts too. They are a pain in the butt to find though, if you're not looking to spend a lot of money.

Loren, Jealous of your bump as well. That's awesome you're measuring right on track. Maybe you'll have a mothers day baby. :) Love the pictures. Keep `em coming!

AFM, my nose is driving me crazy! I put so much saline up my nose last night and this morning, it feels drier than before! I'm about to just shove globs of vaseline up there. I've never felt pain like this before, nor have I ever had a nose this dry. I HATE IT!

Janelle-LMAO no we did not notice that! we are still waiting to hear from a mortgage company and with the first one yeah there are a few and we havent went and looked yet we just wanna see if we get approved but they are trailers but newer ones...it is for sure not my forever home but a much easier stepping stone to get our own place, save money, and then buy the house we want instead of one we can get if that makes sense. oh and you know i never could figure out why they say use the saline solution with dry nose cuz all saline solution is is salt water and salt drys out stuff....sorry clueless on this one!!!!

Nicole glad to hear no concussion and you probably be sore for a while good luck!

Well, I checked my bump today... if I stand up super straight and suck in, the bump gets considerably higher and smaller. Drat. But I guess that makes sense. A lot of fluid really. Hmm I hope it being so low doesn't mean stomach is stretching more sooner!

Oh Janelle, I got that shirt at Target in clearance! Find stuff there sometimes. Too big up top still, so have to wear a shirt under. But I think it'll fit later on. Yeah I like that style too. Esp since I noticed my belly button sticking out some.. rearranged the shirt so one of the folds hid it. Oh and I hate the winter for the dry skin issues! Mine has been an itchy back and nails breaking a lot. Grr.

I will take the picture when my daughter goes down for a nap in 90 minutes. Time to do laundry and packing. Hubby will be here around 5 am! Then he wants to be on the road again no later than noon tomorrow. Sheesh men...

Libby, I LOoooooooooooove Target! The one by our house is dumb though. Even the one across town is dumb, because all of their maternity stuff is mixed in with their clearance stuff. So, I have no idea what is maternity and what is normal clothes. I don't look because I don't want to find something cute, just to find out, it's not maternity. I'm really hoping I get a gift card to somewhere for maternity clothes, because I'm really needing them.

Nicole, looking forward to it.

I'm excited! my FIL is going to come over tomorrow to help with cutting boards and ornaments so that they will all be done this weekend, then we can start on our kitchen and get that done. I'm really starting to think that the majority of it will BE done BEFORE the year mark. Either way, it's 10 am and I got the house clean, the kitchen is sparkling, the laundry is done, AND everything is vacuumed and dusted. ...by this time tomorrow morning it will be trashed! I swear when Dan comes home, he brings a tornado with him!

I'm an onion!!!

Ok, baby J didnt go down til 25 minutes ago so I'm going to hop in the shower and I'll take the picture as soon as I'm dressed!

Ok, I took a lot of pictures and editted my favorite 2 (one has my shirt lifted up and the other has my shirt down). Since DH will be with me for the next 20 days after today I might not be able to sneak in an 18 week bump picture but as soon as he is back in NY I will take a 19 week picture. So here are my 16 week bump pictures:

Attachments

• IMG_8162.jpg
    IMG_8162.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8165.jpg
    IMG_8165.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 7
Lovely bump forming there Army! You're so slim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy DH being back for a while xoxo

Looking good, Nicole! My bump doesn't pop out that far unless I'm lying down, but I'm not as slim as you, so that could be why.

Hi Angel!!

LOL I've always been little. My mom is 5'4" and 116 lbs. I'm just taller than her but she did give me her low pressure and high metabloism. I feel so huge once I get to 32 weeks preggo though becase I start waddling like a penguin. That might be because I gained over 40 lbs with both my son (RIP Joshua) and my daughter.

Oh and I weighed myself and as of now I have gained 1.5 lbs! I finally gained back the 5 lbs I had lost from morning sickness. Hoping to only gain 1-1.5 lbs every week from here on! Goal is to be 160 or less come delivery day.

Happy onion day, Janelle!

Happy orange day, Libby!

Nicole, Omg u are sooooo skinny! Cute bump :)

Anybody miss me? This has been a crazy week from hell! Work is just insane (I even have to go in tomorrow and I'm salary so that means working for free!) and stressful then Jake and I were fighting for a couple days. I am VERY short tempered these days. Oh and CONSTIPATED!!! Just miserable... On a good note, the new medicine is helping my sugars a LOT! Pretty happy about that. Halfway point for me tomorrow! Next goal I'm looking Fwd to is 24 weeks... V day! (viable day). Also that's my next ultrasound which will be to check Tyler's heart since they think I was diabetic pre-pregnancy and that can affect heart development :-( Anywho just wanted to check in quick! Sorry for being mia!

LMAO Misty, I'm thin, not skinny. I've been raised that skinny meant that you must be starving yorself ecause you need more meat on your bones.

Happy Cantaloupe Day, Misty & Loren!

Happy Avocado Day, Nicole!

Hi everyone! I've been moody lately but I'm getting out of my funk. Had a good dr appointment yesterday. Heard the baby's heartbeat. Don't know what the rate was though. Spotting seems to have stopped so we are happy about that. Anatomy scan is in four weeks! I pray baby is perfectly healthy.

Hey ladies! Geesh! it's been quiet this weekend!

Tomorrow is doctors visit day!! Everyone think secret ultrasound for me, would ya?! I REALLY want to know!!

Secret ultrasound to see Janelle's daughter... secret ultrasound to see Janelle's daughter... secret ultrasound to see Janelle's daughter...
I'm hoping and praying, Janelle! Can't wait to hear!

4 work days for me then 12 days off! I can't wait. I need it sooooo bad! Next milestone will be Jan 15 for next ultrasound. I do have an appt this Friday for follow up on blood sugars.

Pretty sure I finally felt a couple kicks last night! I think I only felt them cuz it was real low, like just above my pubic bone, where placenta wouldn't be. I was so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->