A home for EVERYONE!

Angel - Yay! I'm so happy for you. So did they recommend baby aspirin for the suspected clotting?

Janelle - Lucky you getting that secret ultrasound. A girl!!!! Yay! I'm so happy for you.

Angel, I forgot to ask about the support belt. I'm going to look into it though. I heard you can get special support underwear. LOL I just think of peewee herman's giant underpants.

So, excited about you TTC. I would say, start right away and have fun with it. Enjoy every minute of it. :) GREAT NEWS!

Janelle - Is her name Sara Evelyn?

ETA - I'm basing that on your ticker.

Misty- I MISSED YOU!!!!! yay for vacation coming up!!! you deserve it!!!

Janelle-TEAM PINK!!!!! I do see it in the ultra sound!!!! i am so excited for you guys!!!

Angel-hey sweety!!! yay for the green light! go! go! go!!!!!

Lizzy- HI! I say boy for you girly!!

Hey every one else!!!

i am so tired!!! worked last night then had to take josh to the airport and this time it was teh one that is 2 hours from our house!!! so he drove on the way there...we got breakfest to go and i had a long drive back by myself...

i find out tomorrow if i get a full time position at work...nervous we really need it rightnow!! cuz we got a place of our own! its the one in the manufactured home comunity. i really liked it! and this way we can take our time saving for a down payment and find the house that will be right for us. avarie will get he own room and the boys will share one. i have tonight off thank god! and tomorrow. but i have to go into work and find out what is going on with my schedule and then i have a WIC appt. then i am taking the kids to go see their other grandma...god lord dont get me started on that woman. lets just say i doing this for my kids and not her cuz i could careless if she sees them but i do care if they get to see her if they want to....

any who i need to feed my kids...check in latter.

Janelle- i had the support belt called the prenatal cradle with jamie. cuz i had that too much fluid and i could barely walk the last few weeks. it was bad. it was ok i was not a fan..i just layed on the couch a lot lmao

Grace, yes Sara Evelyn is the name that we chose if we were having a girl. GOOD THING TOO! Because I could not think of a boy name that I liked. Sara is just a random name that sounds good with Samuel. Evelyn was my Grandma's name. I like it, it sounds classy.

Krissy, I thought you were full time?! What?! You mean to tell me all this time you've been working it's been part time?! Well that's not fair. Good news on getting the house! How exciting for you! I've done some research and I've read that a chiropractor may be able to help with the pain. I don't even want to know how he's going to crack my vagina bone. LMAO maybe it's a "here, show this to your husband and he can do it" type thing.
I'm going to look into the belt, but a lot of what I have read online is mostly just "rest". That's what I've been doing. I know it's just going to get worse, I'm REALLY dreading our flight to Florida now. LMAO, maybe I can get me a wheel chair and get on the plane first.

I love Sara! I think it means princess in Hebrew, right? I can't wait to find out the gender. We plan to announce on February 3 at our annual super bowl party. I don't know how I'm going to hold out that long.

You are too funny janelle!!!! but yeah i am technically part time and i pick up days to have full time hours so i am guarnteed the full 40hrs a week yet sucks!! FX i find out tomorow for sure! i cant wait to show my kids off at work that is for sure!

Grace are you making us wait that long? i hope not!!!!

I won't be finding out until then too. We're doing the whole gender reveal cake and stuff. But everyone and their team blue and pink is making me weak. No clue how I will be able to sit in the house with that envelope and not peek.

Not okay! I will be in Florida then, and who knows when I will be able to get on the computer!!! Can, you just have you doctor mail me a copy? Hahah just kidding.

so are you gettig the gender in an evelope then having someone else make the cake with pink or blue in side or just readin evelope?i am alittle confused lmao!

Sorry. I guess I should quit expecting y'all to read my mind. I'll have the tech write the gender on a sheet of paper and have her put it in an envelope. When we are ready for the cake, I'll give the envelope to the baker and tell them to make pink or blue inside based on what the tech wrote down. At the party we will cut the cake and find out what the gender is.

Grace, I saw something like that on pinterest. I was wanting to do something like that as well... but too late now. LOL

Where is everyone?!?! There seemed to be a lot more active ladies on this thread at one point. They've all disappeared. :(

Sorry Janelle i try!!!! Grace i dont know if i could do that!!! i am not a patient person at all lol! I couldnt believe that Misty went as long as she did!

well sitting here should be doing my homework...waiting on a phone call from the hubby to talk. i looked at my schedule and realized that she messed up and put too many on for thursday...hmm...maybe its a sign i should go to my sons christmas party at school on thursday....i guess i will figure it out tomorrow when i take the kids to visit and chekc on the full time thing....

so what are everyone's plans for christmas? i got a party for my mom's side of the family saturday and i gotta get my christmas shopping done one day lol!

I only had to wait like 8 hours to open the envelope and it was torture! lol

Krissy poo I loooove u!

Misty I love you!!!! miss you guys like crazy all the time!!!! hopefully i can get on more often once we move!

Well we just got back from shopping at savers. It's a thrift type store, but the clothes are clean and practically new. They are a real life saver when it comes to kids clothes and maternity clothes. Today everything was 50% off for club card members. Who has a card?? I DO!! So, we just bought $80 worth of clothes and books for myself and Samuel for $40! Samuel really likes those sesame street books from the 70's and 80's. I see them every once in awhile, but rarely. Tonight was our lucky night! We picked up 20 of them! 60 something cents each, buy 4 get the 5th free. I also found some super cute maternity shirts, no pants though. Krissy tonight would have been your night, nothing but short people pants. Got Samuel 2 new coats though and a pair of super cute vans with crayons all over them.

I wish I could find some freakin' pants though!

Well I'm back. Good news: We got internet finally after figuring some stuff out!

Bad news: Still waiting on NY to send my records to IL so that I can schedule my next OB appointment and hopefully a gender scan before DH leaves in 18 days. Oh and I've been having a lot of headaches and stretching pains lately.

I am considering wearing a support belt once I get past 20 weeks with the way I am feeling now. The rash has dried up and stopped spreading though even though it is still there and ugly. Haven't felt much movement lately either but it wont wrry me til I get to 20 weeks and dont feel anything. Sleeping on my left side is proving to be impossible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->