A home for EVERYONE!

Ha yeah guess I'd need to learn how to cut hair or waste a lot of money! We'll see!

And yeah we stopped Siena's pacifier usage... dr said in the next few months we should stop so not to mess up her teeth. It wasn't so bad! She'd ask for it repeatedly, but not cry for it. Bedtime and naptime are a longer process now though. But that means I'm forced to spend more quality time one-on-one, so it ends up being a good thing. Can't skip reading time if I'm feeling tired like I used to be able to!

Yeah, since October we have limited it to only at bedtime especially since she is behind when it comes to verbal skills. Now their are no more binkies so even if she cries she isnt getting one!

On another note, we made her toddler bed today and I think she'll transition well, she seemed excited.

But ugh...here start the stretching pains again. I guess that is the downside to losing 10 lbs in the months before getting pregnant. Mommy is tired but we still have grocery shopping and more laundry to do and she is not wanting to nap.

Ok can't really remember any thing I read lol!

Hey aspe!!!!! I don't really plan on testing we only got to bd once this month with him being gone and us working diff shifts and it was a few days past fertile window so probably no chance. I will only test if af don't show by say

I glad to hear ur feeling better!

Lizzy yeah I do work in pretty much full time but I am only garunteed 40 hours in 2 weeks I pick up extra shifts.

Kids were good at my job and of course everyone thought they were great. Down side they still don't have an answer about the full time but hopefully no later than Thursday

Janelle good for u for getting ur shots me and two of the kids have

Oh going over to putpart of deposit down do I will take pics of new place then

Ok mind has gone blank lol so tired and have sons iep meeting in the morning ok bed time for kids talk to u ladies tomorrow

Just got done doing FaceTime with the hubby..i love it! wont be able to do it the next two days cuz i work but it was nice....we defiantly are goofier on there lol....i miss the butt head! he even kissed me through the screen he is such a sweety when he wants to be. just sucks af should show by friday so pretty much means no booty till we move...oh well just happy to move..

off to bed for me love you guys!

Krissy, are you making out with your new ipod?!

Good news, my ipod broke, so I can get a new one. Bad news, I'm having to live with out music!!

Anybody else watch The Voice? Terry McDermott has been my favorite from the beginning so I'm rooting for him! Cassadee Pope has a killer voice too tho so I think it will be between those 2.

Pretty sure I'm feeling kicks periodically still. Wish it was a more definite feeling but will take what I can get! Two more days of work! Can't wait for them to be over. Dr appt Friday for follow up on diabetes. The medicine seemed to be working at first but now it's not as much. I eat oatmeal for bfast, same I have been for weeks and now sugars are high again just from that. And fasting is still high. Just makes no sense. Eating is so freakin stressful. It's like I can't have carbs at ALL for my sugars to be ok and it just about brings me to tears trying to figure out what to eat. I have been in tears a few times. Anyway enough about me.

Krissy I can't wait to see pics of your new place! I can't even imagine how excited u are! When exactly will u be moving? Does josh gets home on Friday again?

Angel - Yay! I'm so happy for you. So did they recommend baby aspirin for the suspected clotting?

Hiya HisGrace, how are you feeling? I'm on a concoction of meds now :wacko:
Before BFP: Low dose aspirin, high dose folic acid, agnus castus (vitex), omega 3, high dose Vit D and Pregnacare Conception Vitamins.
From BFP: in addition daily clexane injections and progesterone (400mg twice daily), and drop the agnus castus.

Fingers crossed it all helps :winkwink:

I love Sara! I think it means princess in Hebrew, right? I can't wait to find out the gender. We plan to announce on February 3 at our annual super bowl party. I don't know how I'm going to hold out that long.

I didnt find out the gender of my DS. It seems to be something a lot more popular in the US, although a few more people here in the UK do find out. But I think once you have made the decision to find out it would be impossible to wait so long, good luck!

Nicole, I still sleep on my stomach. I did through out my whole pregnancy with Samuel too. I couldn't stand sleeping on my sides. Especially now that I have SPD, it's too painful.

Janelle, how did you sleep on your stomach when you were so far on? I'm a stomach sleeper so am intrigued. With my DS I couldnt manage it from about 7 months as I felt sick leaning on my stomach.

Angel..glad you go the green light..quick question - since I'm going to have a hysteroscopy, does that mean I can't ttc for 3 months? :(

Hi Aspe, I know I answered your PM but I'll repeat on here for information for others. You dont need to wait 3 months, the advice I was given was to wait until the bleeding stopped. I only had a bit of watery blood for a few hours but I left things for a week to allow any possible bruising to heal.

Anybody else watch The Voice? Terry McDermott has been my favorite from the beginning so I'm rooting for him! Cassadee Pope has a killer voice too tho so I think it will be between those 2.

Pretty sure I'm feeling kicks periodically still. Wish it was a more definite feeling but will take what I can get! Two more days of work! Can't wait for them to be over. Dr appt Friday for follow up on diabetes. The medicine seemed to be working at first but now it's not as much. I eat oatmeal for bfast, same I have been for weeks and now sugars are high again just from that. And fasting is still high. Just makes no sense. Eating is so freakin stressful. It's like I can't have carbs at ALL for my sugars to be ok and it just about brings me to tears trying to figure out what to eat. I have been in tears a few times. Anyway enough about me.

Krissy I can't wait to see pics of your new place! I can't even imagine how excited u are! When exactly will u be moving? Does josh gets home on Friday again?

MnJ... good luck with the appointment. I hope you can get your diabetes under control ok. I follow a low-GI diet which cuts out all the carbs as I have PCOS (pre-cursor to diabetes) and yes I find it frustrating sometimes too with my diet. The only advice I can give is to eat LOADS of what you are allowed. There are certain low-gi carbs you can have, have you had a full nutrition consultation?

Janelle, loving the name:thumbup:

Got my pics but got so much to do cant up load any till later sorry!

Misty! Oh so soon you will be saying tyler wont stay out of your ribs lmao! try dont to stress about the sugars you are doing great!!!! Josh comes home friday! we are signing out lease on the 28th so moving in that weekend.

Hi Angel!!!!

joshua's IEP went great!!! physically therapy said he can go down to two days month and is pretty much equal to kids his age and that he will do great in sports! for occupational therapy he still has a lot of fine motor skills to work on but a lot of imporvements. His teacher just loves him and says he is pretty much at the same level or above kids his age and is super smart. yay! speech teacher said that he has a lot of plurals and pronouns to work on so mostly language rather than speech but in the next 2-3years he should be out of everything so happy!

ok lots to do and not much time before work..ugh...

Well I get to take a bath and then we are going to the Y (its free because he is deploying) and I'll be walking laps on the walking/running track which means more stretching pains for me! Yay! I'm thinking I'll be buying a maternity support belt at 24 weeks with all the back pain I have been having lately.

Just looked dont work the 28th and wont pick up so hopefully get everything moved that day! ok i am off lol

Ok stupid thing only lets me do one at a time so first outside of house

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 2
The kitchen
That's it for now sorry!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 3
Morning ladies!

Sorry, Misty. I don't watch the voice. Misty, don't you fret. I cry all the time because of this stupid vagina pain. I feel like I can't do anything and I don't want to have to take tylenol this whole pregnancy, so I only take it when I absolutely need to. Like when we're going grocery shopping, I've seriously been tempted to grab one of those motor cart thingys, but then I would feel bad if someone came in and REALLY needed one. I'll be fighting for one towards the end of my pregnancy though, if this pain just keeps getting worse!

Krissy, you just put the fear in me. When I was pregnant with Samuel, I didn't have any rib kicking or bladder kicking. He was the perfect pregnancy, but with the way this one is going, I'm thinking I'm going to be experiencing it all. Thanks for the reminder. Great news on your son! That's awesome. What problems is he having with fine motor skills? Can you give some examples? I might know of some fun activities that strengthen them.

Angel, I just could. It was like a side/stomach thing. I'm still able to do it with this pregnancy I just angle my leg up and it rolls me off my stomach just enough to be comfortable. If that makes sense.

Nicole, I hope you don't end up with SPD, my back was always killing me in the beginning. It still is, I'm grateful that I'm still able to crack it!! How I can do that, I have no idea! But, I know my back hurt way more during this pregnancy in the beginning than when I was pregnant with Samuel. I chalk it up to the increase in hormones. My Dr. was telling me when you have an increase in progesterone, your joints relax and all hell breaks loose! That's my my lower back hurts and my vagina is broken. Oh well, I'm totally not going to try to complain too much, because I'm super excited to be having a little girl! And it will all be worth it! Did you ever call the Dr.'s office to find out if they could do an early ultrasound?

Grace, happy sweet potato day!!!!!

AFM, I've learned if I walk and drink tons of water I don't feel as bloated. If I go a few days with out walking and drinking tons of water, I get the worst love handles in the world!! None of my pants fit and I'm in just total discomfort, but if I walk I don't have that. My love handles seem to melt away and I'm left with a slight bump. I'm going to bust my ass walking and drinking loads of water, because I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it later. I've also gotten waves of nausea, which I hate. I literally have to talk myself down from throwing up, by quickly thinking of something else. I don't like it, but whatever, I'm a Sweet potato!!! (((Happy dance)))

Ooooooh, I like it Krissy!!! Great way to start off the new year right?!?! Seems like you're on the "getting better" wagon. So happy for you and your family.

Thanks Janelle! I like it to! its only 1300 square feet but big enough for us now. it is a good stepping stone. LMAO avarie i carried higher than the boys seems like she was always in my ribs.

joshua has low muscle tone and strenght through out his whole body left side weaker than right and his core muscles are weak to the point where he was supporting himself with his arms so his fine more skills developed late. now he is at the point he is getting better with holding his pencil correctly, but still has some control issues with it. but this time last year he could barely write his first name now he can do his first and last name with proper size and shape of the letters....so proud!!!

stinks about the upset stomach....shoot i have had that today and i am not even prego lol

Oh janelle you are a sweet potatoe....geez it is goin by fast!!!

Krissy..so exciting to be moving and awesome news regarding your son :)

AFM.. Exactly 4 weeks from today is my procedure.

Aspe, are you nervous??

Krissy, you're making this pregnancy soooooooo exciting for me. *cough *cough
I asked about your son because, Bob, my FIL was a montessori teacher and he had all sorts of activities for fine motor skills for Samuel to do. Samuel just loved it. I know when kids are little that's the one thing they really focus on. If you had a pinterest account ((scolds you)) ...You could pin a bunch of different activities for him. I'll look for a few for you, when I get time. Right now, I have to clean my house and eat something.

Krissy - I love the house! So exciting.

Janelle - Happy Sweet Potato Day!!!

Angel - That is some concoction. FXd it does the trick!

AFM - Feeling great. Almost four weeks without spotting. Praise God! Still haven't felt any flutters. There are times where one side of my uterus feels really heavy. Almost like the baby has scrunched up on one side. I dont know what that means but it reminds me that something is going on in there. Get to see my mommy in a week. So excited. I haven't seen her since August.

oh i cant wait till ihave my house to clean lol...for some reason easier to enjoy cleaning when it is my own mess lmao...

what? it is exciting janelle lmao...with ava she got hiccups everyday! and since she was so high i could sit there and watch my whole belly jiggle i really did love it! she was the only one....sigh....this whole go with the flow and what will happen will happen...is stupid lol..i miss being pregnant lol! my mom says that since i have lost so much weight and am looking good i will get pregnant now lol i hope so...just one more....

Aspe-four weeks is going to go by so fast! FX you are pregnant before that and then you dont need it!

well i suppose i should get ready for work...sucks....keep your fingures crossed it is a good night at work for me!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->