A home for EVERYONE!

Nicole, I still sleep on my stomach. I did through out my whole pregnancy with Samuel too. I couldn't stand sleeping on my sides. Especially now that I have SPD, it's too painful.

Janelle-yeah but were they for short chunky girls? lmao! i actually need navy blue scrubs really bad that is what we have to wear to work...oh and HIGH FIVE on the DEALS!!!! i love shopping like that!!! my mom and grandmom taught be to be proud of any deal i can find even on used stuff and boy do I!!!

EXCITTING i got do face time with josh to night!!! He is really excited about us moving out after christmas and so am i!!! i go put a deposit down wednesday and i will take pics of our new little place then.. Privacy equals more sex right? lmao!

ok i got go to bed but here is what my day looks like tomorrow.....

get me and three unruly kids ready to go to my job, talk about the position fingers crossed, and then visit a few residents that i love! then I have my wic appt at 1pm. then it is off to see the bitch from hell oooopppps soorry....mothing in law....so my kids can know i am the bigger person and will do anything for their happiness...sigh...then home to you wonderful ladies..

Good morning ladies,

Well, the flu has once again hit me, hence the reason I was not online. I just got over the head cold about a week ago and now I have it again. This time, my ears are affected and my glands are swollen in my throat (so very hard to swallow), as well.

I will try to catch up now.

Ok..so I think I am all caught up..apologizes if I missed something

Krissy..I am with you - I looked at the links you posted and did not notice there was no floor..lol..congrats on getting a house :) Also, are you testing this month? I noticed your ticker says 2 days till testing. Also, I agree .. New house+privacy = sex and baby lol

Lizzy....such a cute bump. :)

Janelle..I think my appointment is January 16. Don't worry if you have to ask me again..hehe
AND.....OMG!!! Yayyy...your having a girl :) :)
Thanks for sharing the news and u/s pictures...also, beautiifull name

Nicole..such a nice baby bump :)

Misty..so exciting you felt kicks :)

Angel..glad you go the green light..quick question - since I'm going to have a hysteroscopy, does that mean I can't ttc for 3 months? :(

Aspe!!!! I've missed you, so much! That sucks the flu got you. We're all going to the pharmacy on Thursday and getting our shots. We had a 2 days stomach bug that got us a week ago, it was terrible! Hope you start feeling better soon.

Hi to all the other ladies!!!

This is the second time in like 2 weeks I got the cold

Today is CD 24.. I wonder if af will show this month or will it be a another long 80ish days

So, a couple of days ago, I posted a link to a blog with a bunch of old wives tales. Thought I would post which ones were true for me, plus the ones that aren't listed...

1. Love cooking = Girl
2. Needle over your hand moves in circle = Girl
3. No blue vein bulges under tongue = Girl
4. Belly not showing = Girl (I was definitely showing more this time with Samuel)
5. No high sex drive = Girl
6. Babies heartbeat sounds like a galloping horse = Girl
7. Right side sleeper = Girl
8. Dream of having a girl = Girl
9. Sleeping more than usual (tired?) = Girl
10. Hair growing slower on legs = Girl (this one is soooooo true for me)
11. NOSEBLEEDS = GIRL
12. Bloodshot eyes = Girl (this could be because of increased allergies for me)
13. Kicks (movement?) on the left side of your tummy = Girl
14. Ring test over belly moves in circle = Girl
15. Soft hands = Girl
16. Warm feet = Girl
17. Dull yellow Urine = Girl
18. Blossomed Breast = Girl (blossomed during both pregnancies though)
19. Chinese gender calendar on Parents.com = Girl
20. Heart rate over 150 = Girl
21. Sweet tooth = Girl
22. Ask a toddler. Samuel has been saying Girl and Baby Sister for the last week
23. Urine and Baking soda test, No Fizz = Girl
24. Penny stuck to the wall with spit = Girl
25. Skull Theory = Girl
26. Vegetarian Diet = Girl

** WE did everything possible to conceive a girl. I made Dan quit drinking Caffeine. We didn't have sex on days near ovulation because "Boy sperm swims faster." I wished on every shooting star I saw!! I read those who eat a vegetarian diet have higher chances in conceiving a girl. So, that was just a plus for us!! The two things that really stood out for me were Acne and Allergies. My acne was terrible with Samuel, this time around nothing. My allergies were non existent with Samuel, this time around I feel like I'm going to die!!!

I was telling Dan last night how excited I am we're having a girl, because I can buy her an easy bake oven!! I've always wanted one. Well, I just saw on TV that they now make them for boys!! I'm so getting one for Samuel for his Birthday!

Wow, very interesting.
I was going to say they make neutral easy bake ovens now. When I was little, I loved those cakes.

Aspe, that's terrible!! I hope you begin to feel better soon. I really hoping the bug we got wasn't just going to go around in circles. I hope you have a soon period rather than having to wait forever. Although, your doctor's appointment is coming up soon. Have you been TTC since taking the vitex?

Were always bding lol

Will we have to stop bding after my hysteroscopy?

I heard that depending on how fast the needle goes in a circle or back and forth will tell how soon you get pregnant. Seeming you are already pregnant, was it going in circles sooo fast?

Angel!! Congrats!!! Yay for being able to move forward finally!!! Now get to bed please! Haha!

Misty - Part of me hopes for a boy, part for a girl! Boy would be so fun and new!! And a girl would make it easier to room them together and I LOVE all things girl related! I just want to KNOWWWWWWW.

Janelle - Too hard for me to tell... I remember seeing Siena's scan, but I was there to see it, much clearer picture. There were two straight lines between her legs. Love Sara Evelyn!! So many good girl names out there... we had same problem last time about not being able to decide on a boy name... this time, we haven't talked about names yet. Easier to stress about the boy name later if it’s a boy! And wow on your sale finds! Jealous!!!

Krissy - Ok your guess has been tallied! And I 'think' I am starting to lean toward wanting a boy... so I need to find out now so I can be happy for the answer no matter what it is!! Hurry up Jan 3!! Mainly, having fun thinking about how to DECORATE a boy's room. So not like I'll be sad if it’s a girl. Just have to rethink my nursery, ha. But yeah easier because then wouldn't have to change Siena's room once the baby got bigger and moved in with her! Oh and you are busy as always!! Yeah seemed like you were working a lot already! Can't believe that was just part-time! Is that so they can keep you from having benefits? Yay on the new place! Did the link before show pics of the exact place you were getting? I love moving into a new place! I just hate packing! "mothing" in law!! HA! Oh dear kids coming to your job with you?? How is that going to go??

Grace - I love that gender reveal idea... but for EVERYONE ELSE as haha I would not be able to wait!!!

ASPE - Sorry you are sick!! That is no good!! I am surprised I haven't gotten sick.. this time of year, most people are sick! Get better soon!!!

Sorry been busy here lately... and also working on resume and such for job I'm wanting to apply for... and time for lunch!

Aspe, I'm not sure. I wouldn't see why you would have to. Angel would be a good one to ask about that.

Libby, Boys are a lot of fun. Samuel likes to dress up like Superwhy and demand things. "Super why is thirsty!!" I want to do the bows and ribbons though. PLUS, I HATE cutting samuel's hair. So glad I'll get a break from that.

Oh yeah didn't think about how I'd have to get a boy's hair cut! Siena's is not long yet... past her shoulders just in the back when wet, but short like a boy's hair because its super curly!

Did anyone ever do the needle (or ring) and thread test when not pregnant?

Where is Amber?

We are just washing laundry and unpacking today. Got to go grocery shopping for the bare essentials in like 3 hours once laundry is done. Had to buy the bare essentials as far as cooking supplies but I will go wild buying more in February.

Good news: My daughter has survived her first 3 days without a pacifier! We weren't going to make her go without it yet but she fed all of hers to the dog and didnt feel like buying more. She is a little bit more cranky but has still managed to sleep through the night.

Libby, it's a pain in the butt!!! Well, I refuse to pay $25 for the hair cutting place to do it, so I do it myself. It's not so hard, but samuel HATES the buzzing of the clippers, so he pretty much freaks out the entire time. Takes a nice long lap after though. LOL

Aspe, I think I did it when I was younger out of curiosity. Mine always said Boy, Girl, Boy. But I think we're going to be done after this baby, unless Dan comes into a lot of money, because there is no way we could afford 3 kids right now.

Nicole, I read somewhere if you cut the tips off, it's easier for them to give it up on their own because they don't suck the same. We tried that once, but then all of Samuel's teeth started coming in at once, and I gave it back to him because it was more me going crazy than him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->