A home for EVERYONE!

Hi grace!!! just wanted to say yay for no spotting!!!

ok now getting ready lol

Ah Nicole... sounds like we are in similar situations! Siena talked way more when she didn't have her pacifier, so was glad to get rid of it! And our toddler bed is in the garage.. needs to be taken apart and moved to her room still. It's used, so has some of the paint missing where I guess it was chewed on? But this bed won't be used long.. want a bunk bed but wasn't ready to put her in one just yet!

Oooo Krissy you have an island! I wanted one in my house but nope!

Ha Janelle... I have a picture of me using a grocery motorized cart the day before I had Siena! Ok Janelle I keep saying I need to drink more... maybe tomorrow I will be better!!!! Happy Sweet potato!!

Oh and nothing to really say... super full from lunch so would love a nap... and had some fun window shopping online for a nursery glider... MIL said she'll buy me a new one... told her I could sell my old one but she wants it. I want something that reclines... so many times I was SO tired and just wanted to lie back a bit!! And also, small room, so will be nice to not need an ottoman.

Libby, what did you eat for lunch?!?!?! We have a rocking chair, that is super comfy.

Mexican steak fajitas... lunch portion so you'd think not so bad... but I barely ate half! So huge!!! Blahhhhh!!!!! I went because my in-laws were in town for a meeting and never get to see them for lunch.

We went somewhere the other night for dinner. It's like subway, but mexican food. They make these HUGE burritos. It's kind of nice because you can choose all that you want in your burrito. You just go down the line. It was okay... I don't think I will go back there though. I like this place called "super burrito" better. Their rice is way better than this other place. But this place has super good sauce. There are some good hole in the wall/ mom and pop mexican joints here that are SUPER yummy!

Janelle..yeah,i am getting nervous. I keep thinking about someone asked me why did they jump to hysteroscopy and skip steps n between. Leaves me puzzled.

Krissy..I got to lose weight..how did you do it, secrets? I told my I got to lose weight for like 2 years before begets married lol
I got have to get a UCG test done at least 7 days prior to. Can you imagine they call and say I can't get it done. :O

Janelle - we have a few places like that here. One is called Mission Burrito and the other is Chipotle. DH likes Mission Burrito best but.I like Chipotle better. We had Chipotle last night for dinner. Yummmmmm

Grace..yahooooo for no spotting and I bet you can't wait to see your mom :)

Aspe, I think because your doctor did blood work, this would be the next step. I don't know though. Ask your doctor when you see them, they might be able to ease your nerves.

Grace, I LOVE CHIPOTLE!!! We don't have one here, but we had one when I lived in Las Vegas, and I was eating there every time I could afford it. We were super poor in Vegas. There is this place called Taco's del Rey and they have THE BEST tacos I have ever had. I could eat there every day of my life! Mmmm... I'm craving mexican food now.
I was telling Dan last night that I really miss eating chicken sometimes. I used to make this chicken in the crockpot that you cooked all day then made burritos with it, it was so freakin' good! Dan says out of everything that's the recipe he misses most. I might have to make an exception and make that during my pregnancy.

Ah yup I did chicken that way and then wrapped it up in tortillas and broiled for just a bit.... yum!

Yeah we have Chipotle... and also Moe's... similar. Both places stuff me to the gills and I leave feeling so stuffed!!

I was just looking at this awful profile picture of the baby that I got on Monday, and I gotta say... It definitely looks like a girl's skull if going by the skull theory. Can't wait until the 7th!!! Then I'll get some good pictures.

I am going to call tomorrow to see if they got my records. Today again I am having headaches and stretching painsafterwalkingatoundthe mall. Is this normal? Also I am annoyed with DH because heirs treating me like I do nothing right and calls me weak if i complain about being uncomfortable for whatever reason.

Just got my bonus numbers from my boss and it's awesome. Gonna see if I can convince DH to get a private scan. I'm scared to ask because I hate when he says no. I'll just cry and he'll give in but I still don't like being told no. *sigh* On the bright side we got more money. They are making this decision not to work pretty hard, but I'm sure when the little one gets here it won't be a hard decision at all.

Nicole, Your husband sounds like a real assface! I don't think Dan believes me sometimes when I tell him my lady parts hurt, which is why I dragged him to this doctor's appointment! So, the doctor could tell him what was wrong with me and he had no excuse. Same thing when the doctor said no sex. I made him hear it from the doctor himself. As for the walking. My nurse told me if I'm getting pains I'm doing too much. I was only allowed to walk 10 mins 3 times a week at first, now I'm up to 20 mins a day, but sometimes I still get pains so I skip the next day. DRINK LOTS OF PURE WATER TOO!!

Grace, I remember when I asked Dan if we could get a private scan, we really couldn't afford it at the time, but my best friend Danny who I've known all my life, came over after he had his with his girlfriend and was really helping me out talking Dan into it. Once we got ours, it was worth every penny! We got a video, pictures, and it's a pretty long visit. So you get to sit there and ask a million questions and watch your baby move all over the place. It's surreal, Grace. You'll love it!! I waited until I was in my third trimester because I wanted a better idea of what our baby was going to look like.

What do you think of this idea for tell the "grandparents" what we're having for Christmas?

I'm going to blow out and egg and let it dry out, then roll up a teeny tiny message and put it inside the egg, I'll paint the egg and write "crack me" on it, then when they open it, the message will read, "It's a GIRL!"

That sounds tricky but very original.

As for my DH, he is very opinionated and very outspoken (wont hold opinions from ANYONE). The Army has made his patience shorter andmade him more intolerant of other's mistakes. Oh and my DH believes he is awesome and will not admit that he makes mistakes. JERK alert! When we argue on vacations like today it makes me want 2-3 hours away from him but that means I have to deal with pains and Baby J by myself. Ugh...cant get a break. I have been drinking a lot of fluids today, been peeing every 45 minutes so I know I'm not dehydrated.

Good evening ladies

Janelle..that sounds very unique. How did you think of it ? :)

Aspe, I guess I like to go the extra mile. LOL. I remember seeing something on etsy to announce your pregnancy. They use cute eggs. I'm just using chicken eggs. I blew out three this afternoon.

You better share photos of the end product (lol)..so exciting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->