A home for EVERYONE!

Wow Tasha. My heart aches for you. I've only been through one miscarriage. I cant imagine the emotional toll all of those would have taken on me. God bless you for keeping on the way to a healthy baby.

Hi MnJ! I know, I hate eggshells.

Tasha- my heart goes out for you!!! I am the same age as you and i dont know how you have the strength to keep going on! Thank you for sharing your story and you are true inspiration to us all! you are a hero!

nicole- i cant wait to hear how it goes tomorrow! what time is it so i dont keep bugging you before hand lol

Mnj- You are sooooo welcomed! do ever worry about offending someone in here. i think we are all big girls and if we have issues we can actually dress them and not pussyfoot around them agreed? i am sooo excited for this new start...who's with me?

Tasha- my heart goes out for you!!! I am the same age as you and i dont know how you have the strength to keep going on! Thank you for sharing your story and you are true inspiration to us all! you are a hero!

nicole- i cant wait to hear how it goes tomorrow! what time is it so i dont keep bugging you before hand lol

Mnj- You are sooooo welcomed! do ever worry about offending someone in here. i think we are all big girls and if we have issues we can actually dress them and not pussyfoot around them agreed? i am sooo excited for this new start...who's with me?

Krissy, I go in at 9 am for bloodwork and then to the actual appointment at 11:30. They want me in the lab for bloodwork early so that way they can have the numbers with them during my appointment and hopefully talk to me about them.

I agree krissy, though I do tend to think that anything negative applies to me. I've always been that way according to my mom.

Nicole-
see that is why those who offend should be pointed out so a general post is not done which could hurt feelings that dont need to be hurt...so ok if i dont hear anything by 1pm i am stalking you lol

ok so i told janelle that i would post some pics to her in pm of me and josh in our early days...yeah i am special and figure it out so i will post them here hope you ladies enjoy...i like to think i caught a pretty fishy....lmao

little info we were 20 at his mom's second wedding. in the first one he is signing to me!

Attachments

• josh singing to me.jpg
    josh singing to me.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 5
  • me and josh.jpg
    me and josh.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 7
Ok is it sad that i am proud of my parents, who do not use much technology, that my dad could use my touch screen digital camara, download them onto their laptop AND upload photos to facebook with only having to call me on time while on facebook while they are on vacation...i feel like a proud parent lol

Ok now i feel like i am talking to myself buuuttt...just found out that Dog The Bounty hunter is in town only 45min from where live bc he has to find someone who is on half million dollar bail by tomorrow night....CRAZY....does he still do the show? i wanna be on tv lol

Okay sorry ladies, I was away because I had to cook dinner. It didn't go so well, half way through I had to walk away to throw up and hubby had to finish cooking. Are you happy Krissy I threw up!

Tasha- You are an amazing woman! I feel so special to have someone with your level of positivity and determination a part of this thread. I'm sure you've got so many great stories and experience to share if anyone has any questions. I am so sorry for your losses. That just seems so unfair to have to go through all of that, but you did that and I agree with krissy, you are definitely a hero in my book!

Army- Alright, I have racked my brain and when I was pregnant with my son I went and saw the doctor at 4 weeks because I "fibbed" about my dates because I was going to the pregnancy center and was told to get in as soon as possible. So, I made an appointment months before my BFP. I remember I got my BFP November 4th 2009, my period was due the 5th and my appointment was the 6th. I went to my appointment and they couldn't see anything, but the doctor said that she saw what could be a gestational sac, but she wasn't sure. It just looked like a black blob. I got to go in every week and have an ultrasound and they checked my HCG every other day until I was 6 weeks, which was when they finally saw a HB as well. So, they should be able to see something, but don't get discouraged if they don't, it's still really early. With your HCG levels they will check to see if they go off the chart crazy. I have a good feeling though that you're in the clear because you aren't spotting and your pain isn't constant anymore right?

MnJ- I love you! You have and always will be one of my favorite. Yes, the whole thing made me cry. It could have been a combination of a bunch of things *cough *cough hormones *cough *cough or the fact that I'm just a wimp, but it's over and after plenty of PM I was reassured that I am loved and people do love reading my updates.

Krissy- I believe you both are beautiful fishes. And you're both lucky to have each other, even if you've got your ups and down. You have each other and those beautiful kids!

AFM- It's Tuesday, which means school night for the hubby. I've already put in the Lorax for the little guy to watch. Refraining from popping pop corn only because I'm a little smell sensitive at the moment.

Janelle-speaking of watching a movie over and over again my brother burned ice age four last night and kids watched it twice in a row! i love it! he is going to burn madagascar 3 for us tomorrow..shhh...dont tell!!!!!!

Alright dont know about anybod else but who watches reality shows....guilty! like 19 kids and counting...still torn about how i feel about that one...as my teachers like to say...thoughts comments?

Krissy - You guys are adorable!! I freakin LOVE that he's like a foot taller than you! Made me smile.. thanks for the pics!

Nicole - I'll be sneaking on my phone at work again tomorrow anxiously waiting to hear what happens at the doctor!! I foresee everything being A-ok though! :)

Janelle - Hi favorite! Sorry your cooking made you puke... hope it tasted better than it smelled! KIDDING!!!! haha My DB was frying onions one day and I was like bleeeehhhhh no good.

Oh...Janelle...you know i was just kidding about you throwing up...i sorry....forgive me? :cry: :hugs:

Krissy I'm so happy to have a fellow reality show junkie!! I have watched 19 kids and counting. It blows my mind how cool, calm and collected they always are. I'm like is this for real?! I'm into Survivor, Amazing Race, Big Brother, The Voice... all those kinds of shows. Actually, the only "unreal" show I love is Grey's Anatomy.

MNJ-actually you are right! he is 6'2" and i am 5'2" lol we are the odd couple now that i have all the "baby" fluff...he is tall and thin me short and fluffy...hehehehe

Hahha, I have no problem with puking.. just one more sign that is pointing to girl!

Ok, about me. I'm the old fogey here. My name is Misty. My DB is Jake. I am 38, he is 25. Yes, you would call that a cougar I suppose lol. We are not married. We've been together 2 years now and I told him if he wants to have kids it has to be very soon as I'm running out of time!! I have PCOS so when Jake decided yes he'd like us to have a child my doctor started me on Metformin. That is for insulin resistance which PCOS causes. It helped my cycles (I'd go months without a period) but they were still long. I don't know if I was ovulating or not. So after about 3 months on Metformin my doctor prescribed me Metformin. Much to my total shock, it worked the first month!! I'm on pins and needles cuz it just seems too good to be true. Plus I'm old and overweight lol. Kind of a shocker about me is I have 2 daughters from a previous relationship (divorced him). I was a teenage statistic... I had my first daughter less than a month after I turned 16 and my 2nd daughter a month before I turned 18. That makes them 22 and 20 years old now. And I'm starting over! Am I crazy or WHAT?! Due to my age I'm automatically considered high risk so I will be going to my OB and also to a perinatologist. They will do a lot of tests for genetic abnormalities and will watch the baby closely to make sure HE (I want a boy so I'm trying power of positive thinking! hee hee) is growing like he should. I believe my next ultrasound will be with the perinatologist on the 23rd of this month. I'll be 11 weeks then. So glad to be here on this NON eggshell walking thread!! ALL are welcome!! :)

MNJ-actually you are right! he is 6'2" and i am 5'2" lol we are the odd couple now that i have all the "baby" fluff...he is tall and thin me short and fluffy...hehehehe

HAHA!! That's awesome that I got that on the dot!! You're like a little elf next to him! Cute :)

Krissy, this is an awesome thread and the tone is beautiful!

Hello ladies! I really do like the look and feel! I will jump on tomorrow to give my bio. Starting to feel like I know much more about everyone that I did previously.

Can't wait to read it Baybee!

Army- best of luck to you tomorrow! I'm just behind you on Thursday.

Afm- I'm beat. I think I'm done for the night. I will speak with you lovely ladies tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->