A home for EVERYONE!

Army - YAY! So these are all good signs! I'm glad u get to keep having scans and soooo glad that little booger is where its supposed to be! What in the world is a pregnancy cyst?? Thanks for the love, Chica. I give it right back! I hear ya on the video games. Jake is into them too. We'll just one example mainly. I don't mind TOO much as it gives me time to watch what I wanna watch on tv! Hee hee. It does get old tho and every so often I whine to take a break.

Krissy - This sounds promising! I'm glad ur hubby is taking steps to be happy again. If he works at the apt building does that give u guys a good deal on an apt too? Or would u still stay with ur parents?

Janelle - where did u get the sea bands?

AFM - been having cramps past couple of days. No spotting or anything but I don't like it! Think it's just growing pains? Or should I call the dr?

Nicole- i think you are right on track..you could have ovulated early last month but until they have a baby to measure you wont know your true EDD till then...but in the mean time lets celebrate the good things today which are....your hcg number are beautiful! there was a sac and so far your cyst is doing ok..not great but we will take ok any day! as far as your Josh..what is his favorite game/system? my Josh loves his PS3 and normally plays battlefield bad company 2 all the time but since we moved in with my parents and they have crap for internet he plays DC universe. But i agree i HATE the video games!!!!! i always say things like ummm...remember me....the wife? he has done better here and there like last weekend he took the older two fishing and rides on the quad....with my parents gone he is sitting with us in the livingroom and hanging out instead of running to the the bedroom as soon as he gets home...i would break his system but i know he would just go out and buy another so then i would just haved a grumpy husband and less money lol..

Please dont ever feel like you talk too much about yourself in here! We are away from that and there is no need to apologize for talking about your pregnancy or asking questions....apologize again and i may have to hunt you down and slap ya....lol...

Oh snap! Ya done riled Krissy up now, Nicole! LOL

LOL Ok, so I was curious. Apparently on all these websites they say that my numbers should mean that I'm actually 5 weeks pregnant instead of 4 weeks and 3 days. I must be like Janelley and be a super HCG producer woman.

MnJ- Pregnancy cyst is a corpus letuem cyst that stays around until the placenta has formed. It is what supplies the progesterone to sustain the pregnancy. Apparently mine is pretty huge and leaking which she said could explain any changes in bowel habits. I think it is also responsible for all those symptoms.

Krissy- We have both PS3 and Xbox 360 now. DH is spoiled but he wont take my advice as long as he makes all the money. He has more friends on Xbox 360 but we keep the PS3 because we have downloaded the movie "Rio" onto it ( my daughter's all-time favorite movie) and multiple CDs and our wedding pictures. We also have an Ipad2 which we have movies on it for our daughter, plus apps for all 3 of us.

Misty- dont ever be afraid to call your dr! probalby is normal but if it scares you call that is why they are there!

I love where Josh used to work! if we had just a 2bd 2bth it was free but we had one of the 3bd 2bth and huge as far as apartments goes on the first floor..we got a $830 rent credit but we still paid about $170 a month not bad at all! i want it to work out for him but honestly the property manager is a big ol :witch: so more than likely she wont hire him back...makes me sad though...hopefully we can find something for him soon that makes him happy.... you know a good place that's hiring lmao?

LMAO, thanks for the reality check Krissy. I am tired. Dr said I need to lay off picking up heavy items such as moving boxes that are full and our daughter (she is 25.4 lbs!). Oh well, DH will just have to accept the doctor's orders. Didnt like the lady taking my blood this morning because she didnt warn me since I HATE needles! Suppose to be at the lab for bloodwork at 8:15 on Friday morning and receive a call by no later than 10:30 Friday morning to confirm that my numbers have doubled or more once again.

Nicole- besides the ps3 we have a wii which is not in use right now because so much is packed away. and i love the movie Rio! my yongest Jamison favorite movie is Gnomeo and Juliet very cute movie! i honestly cant wait to go see hotel translyvania in the movie theater!

Misty-HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! i am not all riled up, just stating a fact :smile:

Oh, and I'm suppose to go to the ER if I start throwing up, spotting/bleeding, or if the pain gets worse/changes a lot.

Ugh i HATE having to get up supper early to go to the dr....but....will be nice to have results back to fast!

LMAO, that's super early? LOL I'm used to going to bed at midnight and waking up at 4 or 5 am to make sure DH wakes up and gets his lazy butt to work. DH has 24-hour duty again today. I will miss him but I am stoked to be able to sleep in until 9 am tomorrow!

Well early to be at a dr office! i get up at 4:30am with Josh to get him up and off to work you know make him coffee and pack a lunch. then back to be for about an hour then i am up to get Joshua in bath tub...him out avarie in bathtub her out jamison in ....joshua on bus between 8-8:10, then i have to get out of the door by 8:20 to get avarie to school...so i always have early crazy mornings! sleeping in for me is 8am on saturdays lol

Well early to be at a dr office! i get up at 4:30am with Josh to get him up and off to work you know make him coffee and pack a lunch. then back to be for about an hour then i am up to get Joshua in bath tub...him out avarie in bathtub her out jamison in ....joshua on bus between 8-8:10, then i have to get out of the door by 8:20 to get avarie to school...so i always have early crazy mornings! sleeping in for me is 8am on saturdays lol

Yep, understood. I'm just lucky my daughter isn't school-aged yet because she lets me go back to sleep until 9 after DH leaves for work.

Geesh I step away to take a shower and do a load and laundry and the chatty kathy's come out. I love it!!!

Army- You talk about what ever you want here. No one is going to tell you it's wrong or bitch at you for it. As for the gestational sac. The doctor saw one when I was 4 weeks, but she said she wasn't for sure. I went back the next week and there was a sac and yolk sac, then the following week there was a sac, yolk sac, and fetal pole. It looked like a little M&M . I'm so excited for you. Your Hcg levels look right about where mine where. Can we say fertile mertile?! I've read that really high hcg numbers have a higher chance of being a girl. So my fingers are crossed. You said you're hoping for a boy?

MnJ- You can get them at target I think. My MIL got them for me. I'm sure they have them at walgreens and CVS. Walmart probably has them, and you know who for sure has them... BabiesRus!! I think they have the cute psi ones. As for cramping. It's normal. I had crazy cramping when I had my complete freak out. It literally felt like a constant contraction. It was terrible. But I haven't had them since starting the LD aspirin again. Drink lots of water and rest. If your pee is yellow, you're not drinking enough. *wink I had some cramping this morning, but it's since gone away. I'm kind of use to it now. It's totally normal, the thing I'm dreading is the ligament pains or what ever they are called. I remember having that with my son. OUCH!

Krissy- I hope your husband gets the job back. That's a hell of a deal with your rent. I wish we had a deal like that. We pay $823 for our mortgage which covers all taxes, insurance, loan, and warranty. That's right, we have a warranty on our house!

nicole- you suck lol...oh i used to sleep till about 9-10 but that is when both kids were in afternoon school programs and Josh worked where we lived and i could just lay his clothes out the night before so he didnt wake me up to find them then i just made him lunch when he cam home at noon...oh the good ol days now i feel like i am on the go non stop from the weeeee morning hours to the laaate night hours...but is still love my kids oh and my husband lol

Janelle- Like i said i wish but the reality of it is most likely not! grr..... oh and you are thinking of the round ligamet pain i had that with all three kids and with each one it started earlier and earlier!

ok funny thing today i saw my cousin and her twins..one boy one girl and they are two months now and are weighing what my kids did when they were born! makes me giggle to think how little i thought i my kids were but at the same time HUGE compared to others!

If you think Nicole sucks, you're going to hate me. Sometimes my son crawls into bed with me in the morning and falls back asleep and will let me sleep until.... ready for this... 11! It's only happened a couple of times though. But mostly we sleep until 8:30 or 9.

Krissy, did you ever have trouble with your kids crawling into bed with you at night? Samuel has been doing it the past couple of night... maybe the last week and I don't mind, but I don't want him to get use to it. He's been in a big boy bed since he was 1, it's just a recent thing. Any suggestions? He isn't wanting to go to sleep at night in his bed either. We are having to lay down with him until he falls asleep. We tried, the whole "close the door ignore him" but he ends up falling asleep in front of the door and it's really hard to open it with out waking him up to move him to his bed.

Geesh I step away to take a shower and do a load and laundry and the chatty kathy's come out. I love it!!!

Army- You talk about what ever you want here. No one is going to tell you it's wrong or bitch at you for it. As for the gestational sac. The doctor saw one when I was 4 weeks, but she said she wasn't for sure. I went back the next week and there was a sac and yolk sac, then the following week there was a sac, yolk sac, and fetal pole. It looked like a little M&M . I'm so excited for you. Your Hcg levels look right about where mine where. Can we say fertile mertile?! I've read that really high hcg numbers have a higher chance of being a girl. So my fingers are crossed. You said you're hoping for a boy?

MnJ- You can get them at target I think. My MIL got them for me. I'm sure they have them at walgreens and CVS. Walmart probably has them, and you know who for sure has them... BabiesRus!! I think they have the cute psi ones. As for cramping. It's normal. I had crazy cramping when I had my complete freak out. It literally felt like a constant contraction. It was terrible. But I haven't had them since starting the LD aspirin again. Drink lots of water and rest. If your pee is yellow, you're not drinking enough. *wink I had some cramping this morning, but it's since gone away. I'm kind of use to it now. It's totally normal, the thing I'm dreading is the ligament pains or what ever they are called. I remember having that with my son. OUCH!

Krissy- I hope your husband gets the job back. That's a hell of a deal with your rent. I wish we had a deal like that. We pay $823 for our mortgage which covers all taxes, insurance, loan, and warranty. That's right, we have a warranty on our house!

Yay for your appt tomorrow. Do you get an ultrasound? At this rate my numbers will be near 12000 by next Thursday lol. How are you feeling otherwise?

Janelle- he is probably sensing the change with you being pregnant...or he could be teething he is 2 right? they get another set of mulars after 2. or has something scared him lately? it is rare that one of my kids want to sleep with me. but my daughter went through something like that a few months ago cuz she was having bad dreams. i took care of that by telling her one of her stuff animals, her blue bull, would keep her safe. The change in sleep pattern usually has to do with some outside factor...is he still taking naps? he may have grown out of them so when he goes to bed he is not tired enough so he just wants to play...i hope some of that made sense..your son sounds smart so try talking to him tonight and see if you can get him to tell you whats wrong.

Yes, I get an ultrasound. I'm excited, but fearful at the same time. I'll just be happy when it's over with. I'm feeling okay. I threw up last night while cooking dinner because of the smell. I think Krissy was sitting there with the voodoo doll and wishing it on me. LOL just kidding. Other than that. I'm okay. My boobs are super sore and super huge. They are looking pretty perky though. Can't argue there. I get nausea spells through out the day, but nothing too bad. I get sort of confused, I'm not sure if I'm going to pass out or throw up. Does that happen to you? I've never experienced this morning sickness before. I have been having the "naughty poopies" in the morning, but nothing this morning, which was a relief. Other than that, I feel pretty peachy. How about you?

MnJ- do you ever get nausea spells where you feel you're not sure if you're going to pass out or throw up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->